How do people on here say they started with 100 dollars a few months ago and now have 5k???

how do people on here say they started with 100 dollars a few months ago and now have 5k???
is it by trading or investing in shitcoins nobody knows about ??
help a poorfag nigga out im just starting
I wanna do moon missions and shit too

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers aren't welcome here

Just buy high and sell low

This. Please leave. There isn’t a KFCoin for you people.

I started with €300 a month ago and I'm at €2000 now

Started with $200 this week and by actively trading ICX I've reached $800

this

sometimes you only have to listen to /biz

>help a poorfag nigga out
why would I

how do you do it lad just stay on pc 24/7 and try to sell when you think its peaking then wait for it drop before buying again?

It's easy dude you just buy a coin and then rip your hair out when the entire market crashes

Kenny Rogers - The Gambler

I still haven't sold, ICX is just a godly coin with a good reason for going up, when biz shills something so hard you kinda have to listen

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

what he said

Investing early. If you bought antshares and kept holding you can definitely turn a few hundred dollars in a few thousand. Or RDD/Moon at the floor and selling near the top.

i mean like I dont what understand trading is?
is it it just like by the hour it goes up and down and people try to min/max it

you buy a coin with a market cap under 50 million and then you wait

UFR, ADC, QLC, etc.

Easy brah. Went from $500 to $13,000 in 10 days. Hoping to be in the six figure club by the end of the month.

Show your trades mate sounds a little too good to be true
And look man just find a good coin early on and hold until it goes up high. Simple

Its luck too. I got xvg at .01 a coin. Even though its not doing the best i can't really lose money until its less then .01 again. Same with xrp that i got at .25. Its lost a bunch but I'm still up a ton

bruh i just wanna make a little something so I can help my parents and shit
did you make alot by daytrading or investing early in shitcoins?

How do you find these coins so early? Sauce?

POO in LOO

started with 250k

have 100k now

Ripple got in before it blew up. Out at $2.20.
Gains into DBC at around 7c.
Bit of luck, but also timing.
All in on low mcap mooshot.
Most of the stuff shilled on biz has mooned or gained. Keep your ear to the ground.

Not gonna help anyone who talks like a monkey but I will let you know that 80% of people saying that shit are LARPing NEETs

Buy high, sell low
Damn, congrats man

im not even black fuck you retarded faggots who dont like gucci

A BIZ tip off a few months ago helped me"make it" now i have more money than I ever fucking deserved.
Listen or call me a shill, doesnt matter.
If youre not in on any of these youre literally never getting out of the slums.
Most have all the promise, working product, tech, fundamentals, buzzwords, solid whitepaper and teams that normies and pros look for in an investment.
Biz helped me make it, now allow me to help you and pass it a long.

WISH QASH SYS NAS DNT QSP DRGN STORM CAPP SPHTX

Do what you want with the information. Personally wouldnt wait on Qash, wish or SYS. All about to have parabolic year.

If anyone is interested in finding coins before they moon, join the Veeky Forums research group. We identify promising coins under 50m cap.

discord gg/sJ7vFEZ

might not be black but ur still a nigger

Nigger lover

do you think its good to invest in several coins at first or just 2 or 3 that I hope will moon?

Threw in $300 into UFR at ICO. Worth about $40k.

Essentially you get in with a few hundred bucks on a lucky coin when it’s under a cent and then it moons and you pretend like you’re some hotshot crypto genius.

>Bit of luck, but also timing.
You realize that’s all luck right

ETH takes the crypto safe haven spot, for now.

LOL

>based NEO/ETH

Best combo hold. And a little ICX is good too.

At first you HAVE to go all in or you'll never make it

thanks mate thats what I was thinking im looking at ADC seems good maybe

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I bought link req and coss and kcs