Reminder: Don't get scammed by UFR discord shills

Just a little reminder to all my Veeky Forumstards:

UFR is a useless SHITCOIN - nobody in the TORRENTSCENE will support it, they all laugh about that stupid SCAM.

There is a discord group that is shilling that SHITCOIN hard here, DO NOT GET FOOLED by them!

Here link to OP for more information:

Fucking scam. Getnout while you can

Every coin is shilled here by some group. Don't buy any coin that gets constantly spammed.

Thanks bought 100k

here proof:
lol nice try shill faggot. It doesn't matter what you say.

stay to the facts:

– UFR will never be supported or accepted by ANY torrentsite/tracker/uploader (just ask in the scene, they already laugh about that scam)

– you shill that SHITCOIN with NO USECASE 24/7 - it's fucking annoying

PROOFPICS: imgur.com/a/QORqg

The coin is legit but the discord group is fucking aids

I told these retards that their shilling is actually detrimental to the coin but they banned me

Well done you stupid fucks

So don't buy any coin then? moron

Shit pajeet coin
writing was on the wall from the beginning

i hope the morons who bought it wont be dealt too much damage

What about Vtorrent? Any potential there?

Yes, dont buy it right before a big youtuber made a video about it. Stay poor fags

Now that the PnD has passed..

Honestly, UFR was some solid shilling. Great memes, plenty of "individual" posters in threads.

You should be proud of yourselves for manipulating this imageboard to the extent that you did. How did you organize so well?

I understand why people would shill coins they have an investment in.

I don't understand remaking the same thread over and over for free with a coin you dislike. either OP got burned in some way or is poor.

>more cheap ufr for me

Lol, go ahead and sell your bags, i'll take more cheap ones, thanks niggers

you can't stop the fact this coin is amazing and will solve all the problems current torrenting has

Thanks, I'll post that imgur linke verytime someone mentions UFR

THE DUMPING HAS BEGUN ! Enjoy your bags

> STFU discord shillfag

this coin doesn't solve any "problem" because torrent has no problem you fool.

NOT A SINGLE TRACKER/HOST/SITE/UPLOADER WILL EVER SUPPORT UFR BECAUSE:

> UFR
> SHITCOIN

A couple people have been shilling this coin on biz with copy and pasted bullshit. Don't get fooled user.

The whole point of torrenting things is that it's FREE. This is the dumbest idea I've seen since Bazingacoin.

UFR=Bazingacoin

How is it exposed, they've been openly advertising this for days
You were supposed to sell yesterday
Sorry for your bags

You must be new here user. There are hundreds of pump and dump groups way worse out there.

This is not a forum to rant about a coin because you couldn't get it very early or to promote FUD.

Good luck holding those bags