Last thread got deleted

Why? Is it because it is the truth?

To reiterate: ALL your gains are imaginary. You can’t cash out your crypto in fiat because exchanges will go insolvent if they allow it. Anyone who says they can cash out is a liar and a shill for the exchanges. I'm going to keep posting this until people realize they will NEVER get their money back in crypto.

but i cashed out £5k early decemeber and again last week

You're a god damn liar and you fucking know it.

Just cash out via coinbase or localbitcoins... who the fuck would ever cash out thru an exchange??

I literally cashed out 10k last week from coinbase ACH transfer with no worries. What the fuck r u niggers on about

>not using Gemini, the Chad exchange

>posting known kraken bug
>muh can't cash out meme

>exchanges will go insolvent
Brainlet detected.

I withdrawal 4k from coinbase monthly. Stay mad.

Another shill detected. You can't cash out.

lmao get cucked eurofag. no trouble with this in the land of the free.

Can people stop saying on about.

PayFair will literally solve the can't cash out meme, stay poor faggots

coinbase and kraken use the exact same withdrawing methods, so does gemini

It's actually kinda worrying I've cashed out 23k in total in the past and always used coinbase (big fee's but it's the safest place and they already have my details)

But even coinbase is having liquidity issues now, several weeks wait for withdrawals right now is a pretty worrying sign, people aren't even really rushing to the exit gates to cash out right now, everyone is still hypnotized by all the profit they have obtained this month. Makes me really worried what would happen at any sort of real panic and rush to the exit gates to cash out

I had the same problem with kraken you just need to refresh a lot dude. Withdrew 300€ last week

What about that guy's post on Reddit that made it to the front page? He lost 27k trying to cash out. How come you guys could cash out, but not him? Hmm, something fishy is going on here.

via SEPA? How long that take you?

Buy bullion with BTC then you cuck.

>withdrawing works for me bro. Just gotta be a patient and trust the FREE market :^)

I've been withdrawing from Kraken for years. Stay mad nocoiner faggot.

OP here I’m on mobile, anyone else being gang stalked??

that's probably how all this bubble will end
we are inflating memecoins that eventually we will convert to fiat through eth or btc
once the flow of money stops there won't be enough funds to cover all this fake value created by speculation

Just gotta refresh like 100 times then it works. I swer on me mum I withdrew €1000 not one week ago through SEPA on Kraken. Got through the next day, too

I was arbitraging last night and sold 36K XLM, but ETH, and sent that ETH to Bittrex. Then, I sent 450 ETC from Bittrex to Kraken. Sold it all, up .41 bitcoin, and bought XLM back in both exchanges. Netted 14K XLM or so.

I will say I had this error message last week one day. Was when there was insane volume because XLM sat spread was 350 sats per XLM higher in Kraken.