Please shill me a coin that's about to moon on binance (if there's one) i just lost $200 thanks to VIBE

please shill me a coin that's about to moon on binance (if there's one) i just lost $200 thanks to VIBE

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003874552-Binance-January-Community-Coin-RaiBlocks-XRB-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>buy high
>sell low
all within mere seconds. Good job, user.

that pump was for bat & link....

i already know I was stupid user. now you can either help me or fuck off.

stop investing in shitcoins idiot.

why the fuck did you sell so quick? You think this is gonna drop down to zero now? Fucking ADHD gamblers everywhere :D

you must be mentally challenged.
i sold because i bought in at 3,40 and it started to crash down, i could've lost a lot more if i kept holding.

you do understand that there are already plenty of bagholders due to the initial shitfest as the coin was given free to trade this morning? Of course it's a bumpy road... and of course it will dump hard every know and then for a while...

oh noo, look, it's crashing so fucking hard... you ADHD kids will never learn, will you?

XRB, binance soon, get it while it's on kucoin

why, yes. pro-top: buy high in the first seconds this shit hits the exchange, then sell low five seconds later to cut your gains :D
Question: how does ADHD feel? Does it scribble and pop in your brains?

mtl

Buy tron

XRB coming soon, will be 250 by early February. Coming on Binance soon.

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003874552-Binance-January-Community-Coin-RaiBlocks-XRB-

>support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003874552-Binance-January-Community-Coin-RaiBlocks-XRB-
is there any estimate when this will be available?

it will be surprise buttseks.

you like to talk about ADHD but here you are, samefagging while hoping nobody is gonna notice. looks like you were actually a mentally ill fucktard, just as I guessed

when is this going to moon? it's down 18% atm

po.et

finally an honest answer, chart looks promising at least. thanks user!

>1 new post
suck my penis

>samefagging
do you even understand the concept of samefagging?

How did yippy lose money on vibe, ya walnut? I bought at .00012 and I'm sitting with comfy gains through the dips. I'll bail if it goes back below $2