This is one of the only coins in the green on Kucoin today. You ARE buying the dip right now, right?

This is one of the only coins in the green on Kucoin today. You ARE buying the dip right now, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

strategiccoin.com/3-secrets-behind-canya-australias-second-successful-token-launch/
smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/news-analysis/blockchain-marketplace-startup-canya-raises-12-million-australias-second-largest-initial-coin-offering/
discordapp.com/invite/vCk2ke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm strapped in for today's moon mission

If you didn't listen to me and buy deep onion, i don't know what to tell you OP... I really did try to help but I got called a Pajeet!

kakakakka

I bought 300 CAN at $4.50. Did I fuck up??

No. It'll still 2-3x at least. It hasn't mooned yet

Nah mate. Anything below 5 dollars is a good buy

strategiccoin.com/3-secrets-behind-canya-australias-second-successful-token-launch/

smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/news-analysis/blockchain-marketplace-startup-canya-raises-12-million-australias-second-largest-initial-coin-offering/

I bought at $5, have I been scammed by pajeets ?

Nah, chart looks bullish and is holding up pretty well during this bitcoin crisis.
Have patience.

PUMP IT!!!!!!!!

Alright, thanks user

damn only 2-3x. I thought this would be a 10x for sure

>he think DBC will moon harder
>bump canya coin

new group to pump, 15k people ... discordapp.com/invite/vCk2ke

Lol man people are weak handed as fuck. This screams 10x. You can't just buy and expect the coin to moon instantly. You gotta hold the line. That's the only way to win the battle

MODS

Might buy in when FUN recovers a bit later today.

This one is a resilient lil fuckerr
Hope it can shake off all the sellers and breakout
Bring me some gains from down under
What price did you guys buy in ?

you stay the fuck away
every coin I pick gets raped by pump and dump and scares away the natural momentum

don't fall for their tricks

about $4.70

Looking bullish AF

I need a 2x from this to afford my VEN node but the way VEN is pumping I don't think this will happen in time :(