This board truly makes me sad...

This board truly makes me sad. This board is filled with people trying to deceive others into buying useless internet numbers.

One example is they will tell you "we'll all get rich" or "we'll all make it." That's not possible though because this game is zero-sum. If you want to cash out you need to sell and for a sell to be made there needs to be a buyer. Somebody bought DGB at 2200 sats. Did he win? No, of course not. He got tricked by people who told him "it will moon bro."

Another example is someone will tell you "buy X coin, bro, it's totally undervalued." This is another scam phrase because the current valuation of these coins is not based in anything predictable. There is no way of knowing what a "true" value of a coin should be because the price is heavily determined by manipulation, insiders, hype cycles, speculation and pump and dump groups. There's nothing in economics theory that tells you the real value of Monero is $400 or whatever. So when someone tells you a coin is undervalued or overvalued, in reality they have no idea and are trying to trick you.

Also, are you thinking of "long-term HODLing?" Know that these coins mostly have no real world use and these more than 2000 cryptocurrency companies and teams will not be around in 5 years. Do you really know why these companies need to use a blockchain rather than a centralized database? Let alone a cryptocurrency on top of it?

Just know that when it comes to making money, it's purely about getting other people to transfer their wealth to you. This makes people turn into liars and cheats and you shouldn't believe most things posted here.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/vCk2ke
youtube
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This should be a sticky

wow...you really.....made.........me.................think

nicely said

This board should be banned

Replace this with literally any fiat currency. Keep crying loser.

Lots of LARP going on ... oh and quit it with the fake Blockfolios kids....

Only a handful of folks are making iti.

>solid dev team
>strong concept
>technological paradigm
>master nodes
>whales are accumulating
>moon inbound
>news coming at conference
>partnership announcement soon
>under ico price
>mooning to lamboland
>vitalik as an advisor
>bittrex listing soon
>partnered with apple
>They said that about ETH at $40
>already priced in
>scalable
>literally unstoppable
>mcdonalds of thailand
>completely fungible
>korean whales are pumping
>sleeping giant
>it's correcting to its real value
>satotshi's vision™
>new algo
>power-efficient 0% PoS
>combines over 9000 algos for security
>does not require to store a blockchain
>accumulation phase
>release next month
>seriously undervalued
>the dev has gone full time on the coin
>just hodl
>parabolic break out incoming
>it can not get any lower
>switching to POS soon
>alphanet going live soon
>this is huge if they can deliver.
>it's still above ICO price.
>Yesterday's conference
>we're looking at guaranteed 100x returns here guys
>my contact at citibank is optimistic
>mass adoption
>China is waking up
>the moon? we're going interstellar!
>it's unstoppable
>read the whitepaper
>i believe in the tech
>Turing complete
>ex facebook/apple/Microsoft employee
>just wait for the big news in december
>weekend dip
>$1 by the end of the month
>atomic swaps
>big news coming this week
>smartchain/smartbridge/cross bridge/multichain
>it will fix the refugee crisis

totally undervalued post, jsut bought 100k

Dgb, xvg, confido are exceptions, not the rule

So cute how Veeky Forums is full of a beginners in the world of Forex.

If you listen to anyone over the internet on how to spend YOUR money, then you deserve to lose it all.

Stop being lazy and do your DD!

thats true about the biggest part, but some projects could really change the game and if you want to support those you should - at least i do, not to become rich, just because i think the idea is good

>So when someone tells you a coin is undervalued or overvalued, in reality they have no idea and are trying to trick you.
Wrong. You compare a coin with another coin that serves does the same but it's more expensive.
For example for me XSH is extremely undervalued because is a better privacy coin than monero which is valued @ 400$.

This is all a game of deception.
Those that can see clearly through it all are the ones that will prosper.

Never forget that

I was so naive when i first got in here in may.

People here are evil and will fleece you to make gains.

I too like LINK

stay mad nocoiner

biz is great. If you get lured into shit coins you deserve it. Always do your own research.

Other then that some gems get shilled to make it.

>XSH is extremely undervalued
but do you believe in the project boi?
it looks like you got a shit load of XSH and now you want to push that shitcoin, to sell it at some x's

>Just know that when it comes to making money, it's purely about getting other people to transfer their wealth to you

oh wow it took a genius to figure that one out guys

The seller benefits from the profit caused by speculation, the buyer benefit from an advanced currency / smart contract / etc...
I do agree that Veeky Forums is filled with shitty people that don't truly believe in crypto and want to get le lambo , which makes the whole place pretty shitty.

You're wrong. The point of this board is to transfer wealth from the masses to us. We can really all make it, because as a collective, we're smarter than the normies. It's not us against us, it's us against them.

Fuck you faggots, assholes like you are why i never post my good coins here.

You are an asshole.

>having a group mentality
>in business

i bet u came here from /pol/

wow, OP found out that literally anything is valued as in how much someone is ready to pay for something. smart boy.

guess what i didn't read

Fuck off people here post to dump bags and you never know if they're a pajeet or chink.

There is no collective here, money changes people. Your all assholes hell bent on maximilizing yoursef to get quick returns off the backs of thousands.

People are selfish, why would someone post about a coin when they can try keeping it under the radar and accumilate?

well put user. i never buy anything shilled on biz unless it has legitimately good fundementals, has a relatively low marketcap, and isn't spammed constantly.

just don't buy into the hype and you'll be okay.

good things i've seen mentioned on here that turned out to be good investments were:
>dragonchain in mid-december (this has picked up in popularity since)
>sphtx a few weeks ago

neutral things i see shilled a lot on here but look decent
>link

the shitcoins that have been shilled endlessly
>deep brain chain
>upfire
>dadi
>tron

Oh boy.

You forget that included in the zero sum game are the salty no-coiners and that as long as we convert them into coiners "we" are really going to make it. But at some point the influx of new coiners starts to stop and the trickle of coiners outwards becomes a stampede. At that point "we" are not going to make it.
But the individuals that comprise the "we" groups change through time.
So the statement is true until it isnt.
The art of investing is to determine when the old cornerstone of thruth turns into a lie.

Pro-tip: it was yesterday

fuck off pajeet

Jojojo nice group to pump coins
Pump!!! Group for PUMP!!! discordapp.com/invite/vCk2ke

I have literally never gave an honest opinion on Veeky Forums. I always shill for a price drop in a coin I am about to buy.

I agree but you millenials are all so fucking stupid. So what does it matter bro?

>shill in a price drop

good lord. the meltdown, the reddit spacing, i can practically smell his ripple and tron from here.

you just gave one faggit you some kinda stoner or something?

>I finally got a chance to watch Wolf of Wallstreet before it gets taken off of Netflix because it's a snow day and parents are working!
The post.

This. We just need to proceed with the copious amount of anti-semitism, gore, and nigger hate threads at the top of the board to keep the normies at bay. This type of back and forth shit doesn’t do any of us good. If this relatively small group of people can stick this thing out together for a little while longer WE really might have a chance at making some serious cash. Yes it’s at the expense of others with more cash than brains, so make your peace with that. Call out the street shitters and occasionally share a decent coin to hop on and we all stand to get a little bit closer to Lambo land. I’ve learned a lot here and I contribute back when I think it’s beneficial for the collective. Stay strong anons

>be me
>told people to go into btc at $4000, trx at 200 sats, link at 15 cents, dbc at 13 cents
>always been honest, always get gains
/honest chad/

Lol im just salty i didnt hold xvg from june. If i would have just turned off the computer and never came back here the drama wouln't have paniced and sold

I'll give you a trustworthy tip. Don't buy XLM for at least a month.

Thanks. Will use some of these to scam some more hahahahaha

Yeah I do
Check the twitter, the whitepaper is translated to a lot of languages they got an anime girl mascot, people are customizing stuff using the shield logo
Pretty crazy, the only thing holding xsh back is the shittty exchanges is being traded on

i feel you bro. i sold all my bitcoin cash for eth yesterday. bitcoin cash is on a moon mission now

>There's nothing in economics theory that tells you the real value of Monero is $400 or whateve

The best are the ones that tell you that you're a brainlet for even thinking in terms of USD/fiat price instead of "Satoshis" .. like, I want to actually buy shit with these profits, not collect rare Pokemons

That's funny because the reason reddit comes to Veeky Forums is to browse /pol/ and be le epic raycist

>I want to actually buy shit with these profits
nigger alert

just got here today but been on Veeky Forums since old /b/. relieved to see this post among what feels like bots. guess I've got a lot to learn but I'm willing

>raycist
explain what's wrong with recognizing statistically demonstrable difference between human subspecies

Kodak stock went up 4x after they announced an ICO. Get fucked.

unironically saving this to use

No I'm not arguing with you shut up.
Stop attracting the normies you retards.

>No I'm not arguing with you shut up.
because you have 0 arguments besides "facts and statistics are raysiss." the absolute state of liberal cuckdom

I'm a Veeky Forums newfag but fuck off back to r/thedonald. annoying as fuck and already shitting up /v/, I go on /pol/ but keep it there

looks like you have 0 arguments. try again, sweetie.

notice how the leftists provide exactly 0 sources, facts, statistics, or arguments

Because the variation within groups is much larger than the variation between groups. Constantly promoting the measurable differences between "races" (an incredibly hazy term, genetically speaking) predisposes people to make unjustified assumptions about individuals.

Is the most honest thread I've ever read on biz 100% accurate is fuck.
Do your own research people.
The rule is research before repeating

If I choose a coin its because I did my research and am convinced it has a future and is a good project.

So if I shill it, Im helping all my Veeky Forumsbros.

fuck you

arguments against what you mong.
>sweetie posting
nevermind carry on m8 :)

>XSH
Optional privacy coin
What is fungibility?
gg

Controlling for economic status and environmental conditions mitigates these differences significantly. Of course there are likely genetic factors as well, but they aren't playing as large a role as you imply.
Continue to have your views confirmed by some "wow" bar graphs though, that will definitely help nuance your understanding.

This wouldn't be the case if the board wasn't flooded by scamming pajeets.

Back then it was Veeky Forums against the world and we would honestly encourage each other telling ourselves we were all gonna make it. Of course that was aimed at our own people and not the redditors who infest this place nowadays.

>zero-sum
it's not though

>Controlling for economic status and environmental conditions mitigates these differences significantly
That's because that is in effect controlling for genetic similarity. This is called The Sociologist's Fallacy

It is if the market actually crashes

Sorry we aren't here to discuss identity politics. We are here to make money and discuss the condition of /biz meanwhile you are discussing if whites and niggers have different IQ. You see how off topic and stupid you look?

hi desTiny

wrong quote meant that one

In what way? I mean that comparing poor inner city whites to poor inner city blacks yields much less extreme variation. And beyond that, race doesn't correlate with genetic information as strongly as people think.

that's why I'm in XLM and BAT. won't touch a shitcoin for long

This is one of the greatest places online to take crypto advice from and I’m being dead fucking serious.

I have made 200k profit from 20k initial investment thanks to this hilarious place.

Let me explain.

Veeky Forums is laughably transparent to all but the simplest of minds. You really do have to be mentally sub-normal to be unable to tell the difference between a shitcoin being shilled by pajeets (TRX, Kucoin, Verge for example) and a coin with actual value (like LINK, Kyber or OMG).

As soon as it starts clicking that a coin is to be taken seriously and not a pajeet ruse, you get in. Now you wait for FUD.

An amazing sign is if the FUD is desperate, angry and constant. LINK is the prime example of this. Names like StinkyLinkie or ARKies are great. It generally means the coin has potential.

I’ve gone about investing like this with incredible results because I am able to see through 4chans transparency.

I thank god for those that can’t because they are the micro-equivalent of normies and the ‘losers’ that allow for the ‘winners’ like me to triumph.

>Because the variation within groups is much larger than the variation between groups
source? with genetic screening we can tell if you're a nigger, cuck, jew, chink, bean, etc

>the socioeconomic "argument"
wrong. pic related.

>socioeconomic "argument"
wrong.

Whites are using more drugs than non-whites in america if you control for race. They don't get caught though. Really makes you think.
>Superior race
>More % drug users than other races

Source: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2011). Results from the 2010 national survey on drug use and health: Summary of national findings. Rockville, MD: Author.

>when someone tells you a coin is undervalued or overvalued, in reality they have no idea and are trying to trick you.
you are really overthinking this, as you are with your whole post.
'undervalued' means in comparison to market averages for similar projects, levels of adoption, technological uniqueness, etc.
Of course it's speculative, but its not bullshit like you seem to think everything is
gtfo of crypto

>the variation within the color blue is greater than the variation between the colors blue and red, therefore colors do not exist

>the variation within groups is much larger than the variation between groups.
Bullshit, this claim takes the fact that there are statistical outliers and frames it as though that invalidates all the data. There are outliers in every statistics based claim.

You're just mindlessly reciting points fed to you through propaganda, the exact thing you faggots accuse the evil raycists of doing. Races exist and the idiotic meme deconstructions of the concept of race can all be applied to almost any other concepts that we build societies around and people still accept as valid. Redefining things so that race doesn't exist is trying to redefine reality, the ultimate act of self-destructive delusion.

Your "whites" and your "blacks" are all the same race, burger mutts. This is the main cause of confusion.

Percentage using in life time does not have any volume of drug use attached to it

you forgot to mention how drug use is a victimless crime. also, did they conveniently leave crack-cocaine out of the equation? i'm thinking yes

I got to the same conclusion as OP.. trying to get rich while not becoming a scammer.. but even if I say an inocent "hodl" I do it to protect my money on my selfish reasons..
As for we are all gona make it.. no, we won't.. early adopters had the advantage as more and more money poured into the game, but I think it will slow down now.. the money will still increase but the number of wanna-be millionares will increase even more..
I joined only 3 weeks ago.. :(

ITT: People invested in ponzis within a bigger ponzi trying to convince themselves they aren't trapped in a ponzi

youtube .com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

>I use drugs in moderation so it's okay
>I murder in moderation so it's okay
It's illegal and it's a crime.

So now drugs are okay because whites are doing them?
Kill yourself you junkie.
The reason Mexicans are sending drugs to America is because you whites love them. Demand and supply.
Open the borders if drug use is a victimless crime.

green IDs going to make it

Google the Sociologist's Fallacy. It doesn't make sense to control for ses to determine that there are no genetic differences because gene differences can create the differences in ses in the first place, so you just end up putting whites and blacks who are genetically similar together in your comparison

Crack cocaine is used by blacks. Powder cocaine is used by whites.
100 gram of powder cocaine used to put in prison for way less time than crack cocaine. As usual you whites make laws to land blacks in prison for longer despite possessing the same amount of the drug.
Just because upper class whites prefer to buy powder cocaine.

Let’s start /whites only/ general threads offering real advice and asking serious questions. These threads will require a pic of your white hand with a time stamp to keep out pajeets and cat eating chinks. If /Pol/ can Doxx anon5 we sure as shit should be able to Dox the shills trying to deter the white race and tar and feather them.

>So now drugs are okay because whites are doing them?
i never said that. nice strawman, sweetheart. try again.

you also forgot to address the crime statistics, intelligence statistics, etc. here's more for you to conveniently ignore because it destroys your "niggers are human" non-argument.

>I use drugs in moderation so it's okay
>I murder in moderation so it's okay
are you saying that drug use is the same thing as murder. it's the same crime with the same consequences? aha hahAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA you will try ANYTHING to justify your pet niggers' behavior

Or you can go to stormfront.com and make an account
Seems like you can't handle anonymous forums dear stormfag

>As usual you whites make laws to land blacks in prison for longer
WRONG. IT WAS THE NIGGERS THAT WANTED THESE DRUG LAWS

The "War on Drugs" began under Nixon, you mong.

America’s modern war on drugs was established at a time of growing African American political power.
Many of the toughest crime laws were crafted based on ideas and political mobilization that came from prominent black Americans — including writers, poets, civil rights activists, elected officials, clergy, and their close allies in the Democratic Party – despite growing misgivings and controversy.

>1970. June. Ebony magazine publishes article titled “Blacks Declare War on Dope.”
“Most community groups agree that the first offensive must be against black pushers and distributors who, as one father of a 19-year-old addict says, ‘come brazenly into our neighborhoods and murder and cripple our children with that junk’.

>1971. February. The Congressional Black Caucus is founded by Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY).
Through most of its history, the CBC would advocate actively for tough drug war legislation.

>1971. March 25. The Congressional Black Caucus secures a closed-door meeting with President Nixon in the Cabinet Room. During the session, the group demands more action to stop the flow of narcotics into urban neighborhoods.
Rep. Charles Rangel urges Nixon to do more to fight drugs without waiting for further congressional action, warning that support might soon build for drug legalization.

>1972. March 22. Nixon’s “Shafer” commission, made up largely of CONSERVATIVE WHITE elected officials, RECOMMENDS LEGALIZATION OF MARIJUANA. “Neither the marijuana user nor the drug itself can be said to constitute a danger to public safety,” writes co-author Gov. Raymond Shafer, a Republican from Pennsylvania. THE MEASURE RECEIVES NO SUPPORT FROM BLACK LAWMAKERS IN CONGRESS.

>1972. August 10. Jet magazine publishes a cover story describing drugs as a form of “Slavery.”

>you also forgot to address the crime statistics, intelligence statistics, etc. here's more for you to conveniently ignore because it destroys your "niggers are human" non-argument.
Address these statistics because I said so.
Drugs users are criminals. That's all I needed to know and whites are bigger drug users than any other race than natives

>1973. January. New York Governor Nelson Rockefeller, a longtime member of the NAACP with close ties to the black community, rolls out drug laws that would set a new standard for tough sentences, even for low-level non-violent drug offenders.
He is joined at the podium by prominent BLACK LEADERS from New York City who support the measure and URGE ROCKEFELLER TO ADOPT EVEN MORE STRINGENT PENALTIES INCLUDING THE DEATH PENALTY for “pushers.”

>1973. May 8. Governor Rockefeller signs laws setting minimum prison sentences of 15 years to life for possessing even small amounts of illegal narcotics, including marijuana, heroin and cocaine.

>1977. August 2nd. President Jimmy Carter proposes easing Federal marijuana laws. “I support legislation amending Federal law to eliminate all Federal criminal penalties for the possession of up to one ounce of marijuana.” THE MEASURE FAILS TO FIND SUPPORT IN DEMOCRATICALLY CONTROLLED CONGRESS.

>1982. Conservative Republican Sen. Strom Thurmond and Democratic Sen. JOE BIDEN — both members of the House Judiciary Committee — partner on a new anti-crime bill penned initially by Biden’s staff.
“I told him and I told my Democratic colleagues, ‘I’ll make a deal. If you keep your right-wing guys from killing this bill, I’ll keep the liberals off the bill,” BIDEN said.

>1986. July 23. Actor Ossie Davis joins street vigils against crack epidemic organized by leaders of 60 black churches in New York City.
“Just as in the past we fought slavery and we fought racism, we are going to fight drugs and the total indifference of those in power,” Davis said.

>1986. October. MAJOR FEDERAL DRUG WAR LEGISLATION PASSES. Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 passes Congress, enacting far tougher Federal mandatory minimum sentencing laws for drug offenders, including those caught with marijuana. Establishes a 100-to-1 disparity in punishments for crack cocaine compared with powder form of drug.
The measure is supported by the Congressional Black Caucus, THOUGH SOME MEMBERS WANT EVEN HARSHER PENALTIES FOR DRUG CRIMES. Sixteen of nineteen African American members of the House — including Texas Rep. Mickey Leland and California Rep. Ron Dellums — co-sponsor the bill.

>1988. May 17. Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY) publishes an op-ed in the New York Times titled “Legalize Drugs? Not on your life.” He chastises President Reagan for not doing enough to battle illegal narcotics and calls crack “the worst drug epidemic in our history.”

>1989. March. Ebony magazine publishes an article describing Rep. Rangel as “The Front-Line General In the War On Drugs.” Rangel talks about the “cancerous epidemic” of drugs hitting black communities in America.
Rangel chastises the administration of President George H.W. Bush for not doing enough to stop drugs.

>1991. Rep. Charles Rangel insists that the drug war should continue in a televised debate with CONSERVATIVE William F. Buckley Jr., WHO WANTS DRUGS LEGALIZED.
“What do you want to do with the [800,000] people that you convict?” Buckley asks. “Do you want to torture them to death?” He argues that the drug war is leading to 800 deaths per day.
Rangel goes on to insist “I still believe that [laws] should be there” and argues against legalization. He argues that someone “like Colin Powell” should be placed in charge of the effort.

>America’s modern war on drugs was established at a time of growing African American political power.
Blacks never had any power.
What are you smoking. I'm not gonna read further than that. Are you saying blacks are used to control the government?
This conversation is over.

lmao you may just be the biggest faggot on this entire board

>1994. Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act passes Democratically-controlled Congress with overwhelming margins based on Democratic support, with significant Republican opposition.
Major backers include Senate Judiciary chairman JOE BIDEN and New York Senator CHARLES SCHUMER. Measure is supported by the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives.
Establishes “three strikes and you’re out” sentencing rules. Expands death penalty to include drug trafficking crimes.

LET THE WHINING BEGIN!!

>1997. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) elected chair of Congressional Black Caucus.
“Mandatory minimum sentences – especially those related to drug possession – and laws that impose more severe penalties for crack cocaine than powder cocaine have resulted in the incarceration of a disproportionate amount of African Americans.”

Pajeet my son, you must choose which coin to shill! A rupee for poopy coin, or stable coin for long term gains?

Its got nothing to do with race. Powder cocaine is frequently used for recreation and is not as harmful or addictive as crack. People take bumps at house parties and concerts. Its treated differently because it is different, not because hurr durr blacks

more a private board which requires that pic to register