WTF BIZ YOU SAID UPFIRING WAS GOING TO THE MOON, I BOUGHT AT $2.50 YESTERDAY, I JUST WOKE UP AND I'M DOWN 25%

WTF BIZ YOU SAID UPFIRING WAS GOING TO THE MOON, I BOUGHT AT $2.50 YESTERDAY, I JUST WOKE UP AND I'M DOWN 25%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/ZU4sHtt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

see

you got pajeeted by a discord group
they were planning to shill this shitcoin day n night on biz and then dump it

Everything is crashing now pajeet. Just hodl

If you were dumb enough to believe this pajeet shill job... damn son.

Learn how to distinguish pajeet PnD shill jobs with real organic interest

protip: never trust biz before you do some serious research
also buy ICX if you want safe gains this month

Did you not see the huge discord group shilling this on Veeky Forums to get bag-buyers?

pajeeted and depleted

pro tip:i fyou but bizz shill coins piut a stop loss

UFR is just a SHITCOIN with no usecase.

It was just shilled by some retards from discord group named "/shill/"

stay to the facts:

– UFR will never be supported or accepted by ANY torrentsite/tracker/uploader (just ask in the scene, they already laugh about that scam)

– you shill that SHITCOIN with NO USECASE 24/7 - it's fucking annoying

PROOF that discord faggots are shilling useless shitcoin UFR: imgur.com/a/QORqg

holy shit
what coin ?

this coin has one of the dumbest fucking "use cases" ever. A fucking torrent coin. LOL
\
LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

>links discord
reported

HURR DURR LET'S TOKENIZE SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE USE BECAUSE IT'S FREE

Fucking pajeets.

UFR = Bazingacoin

The fact that people still think the discord group is a PnD is a sad reminder of what kind of people search in here. UFR is a solid buy user, hold it at least for a few more days, if you are not convinced then sell.
Let me repeat this to you all Fuds and retards, the discord group is not a PnD, we shill coins we think are solid and undervalued to get them the recognition and value we think they deserve, we do not buy ridiculous amounts of the coin to dump it, we just shill and hope for the best for all who buy the coin. If you still believe its a PnD then you aren't paying attention at all.

pajeet detected
go back to your discord streeshitter
p2p torrents are just fine and need no fuking token

fuck off pajeet

this was an obv biz shill. are modum and publica also pump n dumps? i cant tell

>PnD coin turns out to be a PnD

woah

>buying a pump and dump on the dump

user I...

Yes they are so fine torrent sites get shut down all the time, really solid and reliable user!

Yes they are so fine torrent sites get shut down all the time, really solid and reliable user!

Tries to shill icx lul after he said don't trust biz

EVERYTHING IS FUCKING CRASHAHIINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It’s been shilled too much to be legit. You bought a coin for a torrent site where you can’t torrent images or video. Think about that for a moment.

Do you have any prove it is a PnD? You know what? i don't care. Think whatever you want of the discord, we will keep trying to show you good coins to buy, is up to you to pay attention or not. Good luck anons.

90% of all altcoins are down right now.

be patient and you shall be rewarded. i just got myself more 5k USD worth of UFR.

im retiring on this shit in a few months. mark my words

Why is everything crashing?

Fucking idiots trusting a pnd group.

If you're looking for an actual legitimate low market cap coin, check out pay fair.

anywhere there is a group effort to pump, there will also be dumpers, even if u r one of the stupid ones who hold

So much FUD. But yes, never buy ATH. UFR is breaking to the normies, check twitter and youtube. Good job my shillers. Expect 10 dollar next week.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW FAGOT

Never ceases to amaze me how retarded you FUDers are if you actually believe what you're saying.
1) don't panic sell
2) it's not a Pump and Dump when it has had this much steady and organic growth before the shilling happened
3) this coin went 700% in a week, of course a correction was due. Cup and handle incoming before we take off to 10$
4) literally everything is crashing right now if you haven't noticed
5) my girlfriend is in the Discord group. They're innocent people with strict rules against PnD, they're solely shilling undervalued coins

No I'm not a member of the group. Just someone who got shilled in at 47 cents and hasn't regretted that since

>no GitHub
>no team
you are basically 'investing' based on the promises of a random website

You just rode with the pnd wave, you got lucky. Sell before you turn into a pink wojak.

He gets shill points for posts of this length

Told you it was a pump and dump. It was suspicious how this thing was shilled here. Not organic at all. Get the fuck out ASAP!

>my girlfriend is in the Discord group

lol women aren't in crypto

UFR will go up to 12$.

It was a pump and dump.

I BOUGHTED COIN THAT BIZ SAY WHY AM POOR

This happens almost everyday, and then the price shoots back up to ath. Ufr will reach 100mil market cap, it’s only a matter of time.

Why do people still keep pretending that the underlying technology or reason of a coin is important in 2018?
It's all about the money and we know it. Whitepaper with buzzwords, flashy website, good coin name and a nice logo is all that matters. Nobody will ever want to use a utility token when you can also just pay in XRB or send a PayPal payment or whatever. You think any of the top 20 coins have a better reason for existing than UFR? Think again, retard. UFR is an interstellar rocketship.

Until one of the techs hits mainstream usage and all of the other coins that have no purpose consolidate into it. Have fun losing all your money on shit coins over the next few months.

I quadrupled my portfolio in 10 days and I literally never looked at a team, github, technology or whatever the fuck you pussies pretend to care about.
Logo, name, and social media presence is what attributes to a coin's value.

>see literally hundreds of shill threads for days with bots and pajeet armies that have no more argument than saying "buy, its good!"
>think that even people on /biz can't be stupid enough to fall for scams like this and it is a waste of energy
>after some days find out that in fact THERE ARE people stupid to fall for scams like this here
>be even sadder when you realize next time there will be even more spam of literal shitcoins, flooding the board before their PND because it actually works

The absolute state of /biz I guess. Come on people, are you REALLY THAT FUCKING STUPID?? This is just sad.

Never buy a coin over shilled on here!!!
This place is toxic and the 'pros' will kill the noobs stopping money coming into the game thus killing the game.
Turkeys voting for Christmas.

>Goes 500% up in a week
>Dips 15% with all alts
>"FUCKING SHITCOIN WAS AN OBVIOUS SCAM BECAUSE IT GOT SHILLED HAHA"

If you panic sold ufr, you are an IDIOT. Buy the dip, it’s alrewdy going back up. Would not be surprised if we see 20000 sats today.

if only there were some way to instantly identify the shills and scammers...

It-s not a pnD retard... read the threads correctly.

you're right. it WAS a pnd. it's post-dump and now the bagholders are spamming biz with pink wojaks lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lol what a retard it literally said there it-s not a PnD, fucking imbecile

This
Biz is full of retards without arguments

i can smell you from here

how can you be so stupid? every coin has corrections and dips, do you really think a "pump n dump" group would shill something for fucking months?
That's not how it works, they usually do it in a span of hours.

Yea, prices fluctuate tards; it needs a heavy correction.

It's just a correction, no big deal.
Don't give up on it, stop watching the prices and come back in a week, you won't regret it.

Yeah if you watched it, it kept dipping from 2.20-2.50 back to around 1.80ish. Finally it went up and stayed stable at like 2.50 then up to like 2.70

Kept slowly increasing until bam everyone sold. Shoulda waited for a dip.

And by dip I meant when it was almost 1.60 less than an hour ago.

FILLED MY BAGS BECAUSE I KNEW IT'D GO BACK UP OVER 2 BUCKS

ESKETTIT

>how can you be so stupid?
>pls buy my bags
no thanks, sanjeet

I probably have more money than you poor pajeet

There was also a fucking shill group that posted about joining their discord lmao.

It's already back up to 2$, the same value it had 18 hours ago and it's rising hard.
Stay poor, faggot. Good luck going x50 with your shitty reddit coins

Literally everything is down you fucking mong, are you new at crypto or something?

i can drink the water from my sink without filtering or boiling it :^)

wow, I'm so offended!!!

separating your drinking water from your sewage should come before "access to the internet," panjay. there's a tech tree and you should follow it

This coin is legit. People shill it, people fud it, doesnt change that it will be used and moon.

This photo is PUMP!
New PUMP on 5h!
Come to group 20k people discordapp.com/invite/ZU4sHtt