IoTChain

Feel let down by Centralised-Shitcoin-IOTA?
Do you see the potential of IoT as the 4th industrial revolution?
Are you aware of whats stopping this industrial revolution?

If you are aware then you're probably already in on this, if you aren't well let me just say this:

The biggest issue in IoT is security due to bot attacks and hacks etc.

Industry leaders recognize blockchain/DAG as a means of securing the unsecured IoT and make this industrial revolution possible on a mass scale. It is estimated that by 2025 the majority of devices will be smart (refrigorators, cars, tablets, phones, tv's, printers, kitchen sink, and more)

IoTChain is solving the problems of security, it is the anti-virus of the internet. IoTChain will smash this year, beware Veeky Forums accumulation is going on as we speak, it isn't even on western exchanges yet.

Still not convinced? Well.. I did 40x in 3 months now Veeky Forums I'm not just getting lucky here. I'm thinking crypto 24/7... I go against the grain, the grain is telling you to let this slide but Veeky Forums this IoTChain can do an easy 20-25x

Veeky Forums I'm making my largest hold so far IoTChain and I urge you do to the same.
If it hits the target I know it can hit then I will retire and play around this market only for my amusement, not having to worry about ''making it''

You can keep chasing pumps Veeky Forums or you can get in on IoTChain and wait 3-9 months to be completely done. Its that coin, its that time.

IoTChain mixes blockchain with DAG for optimal security..

Some say ''but the mainnet is due for release Q4 this year...''

Yes thats right, thats why we accumulate now. Do not be mistaken, procastinating on this decision will leave you sore and poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/vCk2ke
soundcloud.com/finance-magnates/blockchain-podcast-29-iota-co-founder-dominik-schiener-on-the-tech-the-future-of-the-coin
medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-progress-in-technology-and-marketing-c7cd7ee5726
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am very heavily in this. Also they said that mainnet and DAG should be coming this week.

Lol for real? Haven't been following updates, I know gold when I read it.

Forget 25x.. 50x easy

Like 90% sure yea, it was in their recent medium article so hopefully they werent just stringing us along.

No they have actuall responsibilites to their investors, they didn't have an ICO but instead raised funds trough private placement.

Their investors are also in on OmiseGo and other promising cryptoprojects

>Centralised-Shitcoin-IOTA
the Coordinator is just a training wheel until things get going

IoTA is still the safe bet if you want a slice of DAG

IOTA with working technology lol

You're aware they are still holding coins hostage at random?

Iota no!
We pump a coin! Come to group
More than 20k people discordapp.com/invite/vCk2ke

I for one wouldn't trust a project that promises the world but then acts the opposite way.

Im still not sure why people are sleeping on ITC... I bought in when someone shilled here at like a buck 50 and its been amazing to me.

>all this IoTA FUDsters

for those seeking to learn more about the project and not just FUD

soundcloud.com/finance-magnates/blockchain-podcast-29-iota-co-founder-dominik-schiener-on-the-tech-the-future-of-the-coin

They did not.
medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-progress-in-technology-and-marketing-c7cd7ee5726

Ahh you're right. DAG is coming at least next week instead of 2019.

"In next week, transaction and DAG will be added to nodes and the main chain."

If you arent on ITC you are a fucking pajeet.

Every XXX of china/SK will boom.

Isnt even on a major exchange yet.

>discordapp.com/invite/vCk2ke

expired

Will be holding this one for a long time

This is the easiest 25X coin on biz!

Literally has every ingredient of a moon coin.

Okay, I'll bite, seems promising I guess. Which one of those tiny shitty exchanges is the best?

bibox or okex. i am on huobi and its the biggest shit ever

Huobi is pretty good

I used Huobi, but its supposed to be blocked off to burgers. You can just register your number as Canadian and be fine.

*my eth transaction took 8h, 950+ confirmations

Huobi, any exchange can take an example from them really.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/