Robinhood general

/rgt/

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are *** and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-*** for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/01/10/globe-newswire-inspiremd-projects-211-percent-increase-in-cguardtm-eps-sales-for-the-fourth-quarter-of-2017.html
stocknews.com/news/snx-loop-capital-raises-pt-to-160/
stocknews.com/news/snx-citigroup-reiterates-neutral-rating-150-pt/
seekingalpha.com/news/3322000-synnex-lower-despite-q4-beat-heavy-revenue-growth
cnbc.com/2017/12/19/tiny-fruit-juice-company-soars-on-speculated-move-into-bitcoin-that-likely-isnt-real.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking finally! What's the rundown on Kodak?

5 year cup - thoughts? Hi OP

i know, right? i'm not even a regular and no one started it.
Huge dip on BGFV. just trend continuation?

Hello there…

How long will the canadian weed crazyness last?
Bought some things last spring and I'm now on around +270%, got me some random stuff last week, up 50% and some things I bought yesterday are also +10% today.
I mean, I'm not complaining, but seriously, WTF?

>didnt go all in on kodak yesterday
>didnt triple portfolion in a few hours
Whoops

nspr investors conference starts in 5mn -- highly recc buying now

Why? What are they unveiling?

1st for /You Vixy/

Same

I would sell off some early if you want quick coke money but the true gains will come july,hold till then

Thanks bought in

If you want to scalp a stock go for ARGS.
Keeps jumping around between .16 and .20
You can make 15-20% gains a day on this shit stock.

Dividend/poor fag getting JUST'ed here. At least I have $1.40 coming in from my ORC holdings.

Buy at the end of the day. Statistically speaking the first correction day after multiple day green lasts all day.

cnbc.com/2018/01/10/globe-newswire-inspiremd-projects-211-percent-increase-in-cguardtm-eps-sales-for-the-fourth-quarter-of-2017.html
they're reporting a ~200% increase in sales last quarter.

It's already up nearly 100%, don't you think it's priced in if everyone knows that? If anything, it's going to drop after the meeting.

Limit orders in

LRCX 190
NTES 330
BABA 183
WB 113

Great now there's 2 threads

>I would sell off some early if you want quick coke money
No need for coke, but this
> but the true gains will come july,hold till then
is so stressfull.
If I sell some now, I do have a real win on my account, but I'll make less in the future. But if that future sucks, I'll loose everything…
Fucking psychology.
But still:
>the true gains will come july
How much more can it keep going up till then? Even now, a lot of companies are alreaddy comically overvalued.

Anyone in these threads not a poorfaq?

Well, depends on what level of moneys you use as the threshold.
Oh, and globally speaking, we're probably all in the to 10%.

Green IDs are comforting, tho.

the MACD and RSI lines prove this stock has enough support beyond .23 with enough room to move for at least 1 more day. If anything I'd sell tomorrow but today's sure as shit to make me money.

Hmmm

JUST

Just wanted to thank based AMRS shiller

Got in on that 35% dip. RIP to whoever bought before.

I always seem to pick the wrong advice on here... RIP me

The trick that all advice here is wrong.

Hahaha I am so fucking bad at investing

Gonna scoop me up some NSPR at a hell of a sale when it hits 0.15. Seems like a good price to get in at.

Nigga, I was the one who called it right before it dropped. I think I know what I'm doing.

WHY MU WHY AHHHHHHHHHH

That's common sense to buy the hype and sell the news.

What makes you think it's going to go back up?

;)

The only reason why it gapped down so hard was the chasers who bought at .30 panic selling because of the r/s news. It should rebound, but it ain't going anywhere past .25

Because it actually did well. It's sure as hell not going to hit 0.30 again, but it definitely seems like it'd go back up to the 0.20 range and that's good enough gains for me.

Jesus, those digits. Everyone buy now!

Because it's following is natural pattern.

WHY THE FUCK DID I PUT ALL MY CRYPTO EARNINGS IN MU THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SAFER INVESTMENTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NSPR is going to reverse split next month, if you didnt ride it up from 13 cents it’s over and done with. Fool’s errand at this point

Gonna keep picking up MBOT

Why?

Im assuming the kodak hype is gonna die down until the annoucement, should I sell now, then buy before jan 30th?

That's what I did/am doing

Farting around at a stable price range, just going to wait for some motion

Any tipa for buying low volume stocks? I've been trying to buy NTIC for the last hour(earnings tomorrow) but my limit buys aren't getting filled

I feel like there's some jew motherfucker on the other end watching me slowly raise my limit buy and trying to screw me

Market buy or be patient

If I do a market buy I'll get raped. The ask is over 5% above the current price

That should be fair

Micron... Safe?

Its the most crowded trade with the most retarded retailers in it. Before that it was AMD. Now they moved to micron.

Go figure.

Micron is actually a good company and profitable unlike AMD

Right now it's going down on pure speculation

I’d buy in on MU if it hit about 40.50, there’s a lot of fake fear about its industry. It’ll definitely get shit on in the short term if tech corrects again

Its a trap, minnows. We are nearing peak DRAM prices. Micron will see 25again.

Based on the patterns I'm in riot now for a good swing tomorrow

why the fuck is LEDS mooning?

Blockchain LEDs?

Will mysz ever find a bottom?

FILL MY LIMIT ORDER YOU FUCKING KIKES REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aren't you being rather jewy yourself expecting someone to lose out on money just because you want to buy something cheaper than what the market is willing to pay for it?

I guess AMRH isn't going to pull an LFIN or KODK

Looking at SNX right now

Price target raised to 160

stocknews.com/news/snx-loop-capital-raises-pt-to-160/

PT remains 150

stocknews.com/news/snx-citigroup-reiterates-neutral-rating-150-pt/

They beat earnings, but is being manipulated lower

seekingalpha.com/news/3322000-synnex-lower-despite-q4-beat-heavy-revenue-growth

Honestly, the people who bought them should be jailed.

Today was not a good day

Down by 2.75%

Don't worry, the day is only half way over. You can always lose more in the next few hours.

Eh I sold off about half that I've been holding onto while still making a profit off of them. If anything I'll rebuy tomorrow and make more of a profit

My jew nose is telling me Big 5 is staging something on friday

I've been putting my limit buys above the bid price for the last 2 hours. The ask is 5% plus still, they're being the jews

You forgot your trip again, B5G.

Should i sell NAK?, NRZ?

Anyone eyeing this dip in $TLT? Long dated Treasury ETF on sale today. Pays monthly dividend. Can trade commission free if you have Fidelity.

Mild red day for Canada weed sector. I'm satisfied with this coming off of last week's mega pumps. A lot of price gaps were created and support needs to strengthen in order to make future gains more sustainable and less vulnerable to flash crashes like yesterday's brief 15%+ crevasse.

I wouldn't. Bonds aren't going to do well in this rising interest rate market with all this great economic data coming out. I really think TBT is going to start trending up this year.

Most of the portfolio averages out to flat but I'm getting absolutely destroyed on UNIT. About time we see some red though I guess

He probably sold them in the ghetto, so there's a good chance the people he sold them to already are in jail by now.
Why specifically on Friday?
Someone's gotta make the stock go up. If you don't want to be that person, then don't buy. If you're so certain it'll continue to rise, then buy 5% above the current bid and set your sell order to 5% above what you bought at and be the next jew. Hell, I might even buy it and make you buy even higher.

Banks report earnings soon. Should set the tone for the whole trading year and let us know if the market is topped or not.

no bully pls

There's no news. Nothing.

Good thing we have the SEC to protect us from P&D's!

Synthetic yeast blockchain when?

Who /ORC/ here? It's near a 52 week low. Think it go lower or can I buy in at market?

kek

I'm holding out for organic vegetable blockchain.

Not going all in on weed blockchain with IGC

Speaking of which, I've noticed some interesting investing patterns on non-weed related greenhouse companies lately. I guess the thinking is these greenhouse outfits might be targets for buyouts by the weed growers so people are buying in in hopes of a juicy buy-out deal.

Just went balls deep into AEY

do or die

Interesting. What companies are you looking at?

I'm in MCB for that crypto craze reporting in February I think

Affinor Growers (AFI) is the main one that caught my interest, although now that I bring up their company description it seems they've updated to say they're in the medical MJ business as well now.

>"Affinor Growers Inc offfers patented agricultural technology and proprietary cultivation systems. It is engaged in producing crops including romaine lettuce, spinach, strawberries and medical Marijuana, using vertical farming techniques."

I'll look into it, what specifically made it catch your interest?

>P/E ratio of over 100 while all the big banks are under 20

FTFT ?

cnbc.com/2017/12/19/tiny-fruit-juice-company-soars-on-speculated-move-into-bitcoin-that-likely-isnt-real.html

who's the $AMRS shiller? did he disappear? It's back up and i am up like 30%+ thanks $AMRS shiller.

not crypto return like, but god damn still good.

AMRS popping off again?

People were hyping it as a "weed stock" on other stock forums. I went to see, it says vertical farming but no weed, i thought hmmmm. I don't think this is a great buy right now though as the chart looks messy and that "weed" pump is apparent from a couple weeks ago. I'll reevaluate if it goes sub 15 cents and shows signs of a trend reversal.

Bless the original AMRS shiller.
I shill AMRS in his name
Godspeed wherever you are.

Are you implying he is dumb for buying or that other people are dumb for not buying?

Nice. Just went all in.