As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death -

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death -

I take a look at myself and realise i bought at 18 cents

XM will moon soon hodl on

I take a look at my gainz and realize there's nothin' left

I'm implying that there's no need to panic if you bought early, i'm feelin' comfy af

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had

Fucking bullshit that’s all I keep hearing in down 1k now granted I was up 8 but fuck all this thing does is hemorrhage money.

And all you cucks just want to hold.

No it won't, its tied to ripple.
And ripple is currently doing its famous pump into 4 months bleed out move. This coin is dead.

Screen cap and hold for later I don't care.

>all this thing does is hemorrhage money.

It's literally been a week calm the fuck down you impatient pajeet.

cuz ive been buying and holding so long that, even my exchange thinks my mind is gone

i love people like you. you probably eat a lot of crayons

It's an SJW coin. It deserves to fail and anyone who continues to support it deserves to lose money.

>even my exchange thinks my mind is gone

wtf does that even mean? Also you could have sold at 6k+ sats but you didn't. That's entirely your fault and no one elses. You're not losing money because of the coin, you're losing money due to your impatience, idiocy and utter greed.

>SJW coin
stopped reading there, give me a real reason why it'll fa- oh wait you can't.

> politics > gains
> literally hates money

Hey faggot, I didn't say it WILL fail. I said it DESERVES to fail. But keep shilling your shit sideways faggot coin you nigger-loving cuckold

Providing market access to underdeveloped countries isnt a sjw-specific narrative. Actually, if it helped those countries get better, there would be less migrants flooding good countries.

I consider myself conservative but the language you're using is extremely childish. Please don't buy this coin, we really don't need people like you in the community.

>gains
>XLM

Pick one. You can literally make more money by just buying 1 ETH on coinbase and deleting the app than you can with this sideways cuck coin piece of shit.

don't bother... logic makes no difference to these fucks

I can tell this kid bought at the ATH, not the coin's fault you're an idiot.

Die in a fire

Lol my stacks are gigantic from buying this coin in november. It's had an incredible run and now it's finding support for the next leg up.

>underrated post

Nice one. Goodbye now.

I didn't buy any of it because it's shit. I bought XRP instead and dumped that garbage when it started dumping. I actually made money on that. Had I bought SJWcoin I wouldn't have made anything

>You can literally make more money by just buying 1 ETH on coinbase and deleting the app
Oh fuck the trend of ETH killing alts and BTC is really starting huh? Even the sentiment is starting to change.

How fucked are we XLM bagholders if ETH goes on another bullrun in a few hours?

>community
Didn't you get the memo from Big Brother? It's called a 'space' now.

>I'll take missed coolio references for 500 Alex

I'd love to see what scams are in your portfolio. TRX bagholder?

Going back to plebbit where you belong faggot?

XLM will be $30 EOY screen cap this

But I never bought alt coins that didn't deserve it
Me be treated like a dump you know that's unheard of

I bought thinking it was just a dip then it proceeded to go even further down. This coin is dead not because its a shitcoin but because the moon mission is over until something breakout worthy happens that can change the market for it because XLM is on its course to sub 50 cents without any chance of recovery. Don't board the Rocket. Doesn't matter what TAing I've seen or done it just continues to break through it and continues down because 1. The whales have control now 2. most of the TAing doesn't take into account bad news and this was strongly tied to ripple.
This is no Elliot 5th wave.
There is no Falling wedge.
There won't be any movement besides downward until Feb.

Don't buy XLM you'll have these bags tied to your ankles and dropped off a bridge. If you don't have that much of a loss just sell XLM and go chase some moons because this coin isn't going anywhere for a very long time.

>Had I bought Stellar**** I wouldn't have made anything

You don't have much money in this do you? You really don't understand what's going on.

I'll be honest mate reddit is complete shit, also only closet homosexuals use demeaning words of other homosexuals that often. It's okay user you can come out of the closet.

Every single coin that I had that /biz declared dead actually mooned more than other altcoins.

This is why I know it is the perfect time to buy more xlm.

Yes, the guy holding onto and shilling for a sinking ship is preaching about who has money and who doesn't. I went 5X on XRP and I got in somewhat late. That's good enough for me after dumping it back into ETH, watching it slowly grow while I plan my next move. What did XLM do in that time frame? Drop 40%

It's barely half of my portfolio

>only got 5x on ripple

Yeah i'll stick to my Stellar thanks, you can leave now. Bye Bye.

Why does everyone say xlm is tied to ripple? It's a fork yes, but they aren't doing the same all the time.

Just like if u say some erc20 token is linked to eth but those tokens are fucked now and eth is mooning.

>xlm is tied to ripple
Coins that were pumped mainly because of being "cheap" are tied to ripple. Look at the moment XRP starting dumping. ADA, TRX, XLM, and the other "cheap" coins dumped the hardest.

MAD SNAKEEEE

In the timeframe xrp 5x'd xlm 6x'd and eth 1.5x'd. Both xrp and xlm then lost 30% and eth gained another 50%. Look at some data before you throw around retarded claims

Funny this shows that crypto is for psychologically solid people.

Tell me WHYYYYYY are WEEEEE
to BLIIIIIND to SEEE-EEEE
that the ONNNNNES snek memed
are YOOOOUUU and MEEEE-EEEEE