PayFair

Am I the only one seeing this?
People seem to be pumped on this project on multiple boards and it still has an extremely small marketcap. I feel like a 5x-8x short term is likely.
A lot of bullshit on this sub but I'm being serious, what are your thoughts?

ps. Etherdelta isn't that bad, it's where the gems are

This will gain traction soon. They have a working product already.

Yeah, it's basically LocalBitcoins, but for ETH and decentralized.

it's already a proven business model. I hear there's also a rebrand coming out soon.

>on this sub

don't worry OP this will moon soon.

Is using MEW and ED safe again?

A rare non shitcoin that's still cheap.

m

>on this sub
Your post made me want to sell my 6k PFR
KYS

this. it just sucks that their website looks kinda bad

That's the best time to buy, right before a rebranding

Exactly this.

When is th rebranding? I have like 100k of this shitcoin

Expect it to be somewhere in februari, they are going from demo version to real product somewhere in Q1 according to the road map

The coin is only in etherdelta, which is hideous. Might as well go on yobit and fish for niggercoin variants.

Shill me on payfiar. Is it an Ether token, whats its business model.

A decentralised way to directly buy and sell crypto for and with FIAT. They are an escrow service

Not bad. Good for anyone in a country with unfriendly banks.

What kind of price are we looking at towards mid year? $10 makes me a millionaire

It's really hard to say, but it only needs to reach a marketcap of 200M to go 10x so make your own calculations

I own 9k, and will be holding long term.

Etherdelta is terrible, but once you get the hang of it, it’s not that bad.. increase your gas limit to speed up transaction times.

There’s fantastically detail tutorials online how to use etherdelta to buy PFR and store it.

man is this some pajeet shilling, im super skeptical of sub100mcap coins and everyone on the team looks insanely amateur

So does Vitalik

Do what I do on ICOs, figure out what you could set on fire right now and not lose any sleep over it, and invest that much.

just got some payfair, finally!
EtherDelta really tested my patience

It always does.

ED is fucking pathetic

A MILLION FUCKING DOLLAR PER COIN

There's a more well presented version of this idea with a lower market cap. Might go 50/50 though. Not shilling it because my fucking ETH hasn't transferred yet (Are ETH and BTC the biggest shitcoins?)