Is there anyone living in this """democracy""" that have cashed out?

Is there anyone living in this """democracy""" that have cashed out?
The tax man told me that it is JUST a flat 30% tax on earnings but also said we have to report all trades even crypto-to-crypto.
WE ARE FUCKED.

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/6acfHMo/practical-guide-to-crypto-investment-2018-helping-the-early-adopters-free.pdf
skatteverket.se/privat/skatter/vardepapper/andratillgangar/virtuellavalutor.4.15532c7b1442f256bae11b60.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they need to fund their rapefugees somehow user

be a good goy and let them have their money, oh, and remember to drop your gf off at mohammed so he can impregnate her for you, dont want anymore white children now, dont we

NL has no tax on crypto just capital taxes of like

Shut the fuck up goyim. Pay your tax!

leaaaave, whatefack are you still doing ins sweden.

t. cuck

Gotta make sure Mohammad and his 20 wives get their gibs, Sven.

And why are you on Veeky Forums? Get back to work before they raise the retirement age again!

Har inte cashat ut ännu men försöker ta redan på så mycket info som möjligt om skatterna.Funderar om man kan schablonskatta allt man tar ut eller om man helt enkelt ska flytta till ett annat land.

at this point sweden is just a refugee program not a country

Of course is a democracy. The majority of people has decided that you need to give your money to mohammed.

Don't ever cash out stupid. Use a privacy coin like BTCP and never show it to the authorities. Then move to another country if you have to. We should no longer be oppressed by this shitty gonvernment, and stefan and magdalena can go kiss my ass

Shut up and buy IOTA

>har inte ett bankkonto utanför EU
haha plebej

går inte att schablonbeskatta, varje transaktion så ska profiten skattas 30%

Samma problem här, I plan on cashing out abroad (GB) since i have realtives there 11400 pound tax free then just hold the rest until i can start to buy shit with it not gonna keep funding alla the immigrants hand grenades with my tax money.

>flytta till land med mindre skatt
>ta med dig laptop och sälj skiten där
>???
>back home

ez profetz?

>report all trades even crypto-to-crypto
Why? How can they ever find out?

> not knowing how to use a foreign bank account and pay at local shops using a creditcard

wew lad

Överväg att bo 6 månader i Danmark annars de har generös kryptopolitik där och du behöver bara bo 6 månader för att kunna utnyttja den så har du en vesäntlig summa kan det vara värt en tanke

>we have to report all trades even crypto-to-crypto.
why does every country seem to handle it like this
how is this even supposed to work
unless you cash out everything and just take a percentage of your gains as the sum of crypto-crypto trade gains

authorities can at anytime demand exchanges to give up your information and trade history

your best best is just saying you bought btc or eth and just held it for a year and hope they buy it

Tror det bara är när man kör fiat till crypto, crypto till fiat å crypto-fiat-crypto. Kan ha fel i de.
Kallas skattefusk

Om du hatar VÄLFÄRD så mycket kan du ju sticka till vilket annat u-land som helst ditt jävla kioskmongo

Do you really think the Swedish tax office won't be interested in your evasive moves? Staying there for the minimum amount of time is too obvious

Tanten på skatteverket nämnde det, men då frågade jag om det bara var att skatta hela skiten på 30% och även då så sa hon ja.
Tror fan inte skatteverket har rutinerna fastspikade ännu. Har ingen lust att bli straffknullad på en extra 30% för att man slarvade.

the whole crypto movement is libertarian, why do you even buy cryptocurrencies if you don't believe in the core principles of libertarianism?

It is up to me to prove that I'm not tax evading not up to the Swedish IRS. So if they smell bullshit and accuse me of tax evading then I have to prove otherwise.

>VÄLFÄRD
Its been shit for decades

Är orolig för de också, man vill ju inte förlora alla sina pengar bara för att skatteverket hittar på regler i efterhand

crypto-crypto också
å helvete, blir väl o sticka utomlands när det är dags och hoppas att inte kommunisterna sniffar upp ens transaktioner tills dess

>he fell for the democracy meme

they will find out, unless you decide to stay in denmark

but they will get you anyway, you bought that crypto when you were a swedish citizen, so they will demand their part

It is this simple but tax liability is shifted after 183 days from the point where you reported domicile status in Sweden. So 1-2 years as an expat would benefit you on big amounts.

But if I store them in a software wallet before and after I transfer from exchanges, I buy at local, send them to exodus and from there to binance, can they even ask exodus for information?

jaha ja, det skulle ju vara mycket skönare att schablonbeskatta skiten än att sitta och räkna ut skatter på hundratals eller tusentals trades

all avyttring ska beskattas står det på skatteverkets hemsida, det gäller då även om du köper grejer för din crypto

sverige är dåligt när det kommer till krypto, alla storbanker förutom handelsbanken låter inte äns cryptoföretag öppna företagskonton, bara för att deras businessmodell handlar om crypto

Say hi to the big jaw of skqtteverket because of AEOI. I date you, Google "AEOI"

idiotjävel, välfärden här suger kuk och kommer bara bli värre och värre tills vi når brazilien nivå

Scandinavia is the best place in the world to live if you’re poor but if you actually take risks and work it is hell on Earth

They brainwash you with propaganda since early childhood on how you’re the best country in the world.

Leave that shithole if you have Money

Asså reglerna är att du inte är skatteskyldig i Sverige efter 6 månader på inkomster utanför Sverige bara å flytta coinsen till en wallet påstå att din mew blev hackad elr nåt och du förlorade allt öppna ett nytt account i Danmark sätta in pengar och påstå att ru lyckades tradea dig till alla de pengarna, lycks till skatteverket att få ut information från tex binance som är lokaliserat i Hong Kong kanske låter omständigt men antingen det eller utländskt bankkonto är nog enda sättet

and you will do it? why? are you an exchange fag?

funkar inte så, svenska staten vill ha skatter ifrån dig, räcker med att du har "en anknytning till sverige"

dvs även om du bor i danmark och skattar där så vill svenska staten också skatta dig om du t.ex äger en lägenhet här

det gäller att sälja alla svensk egendom och flytta utomlands

räknas det verkligen som skattefusk? jag är rätt okunnig på det här ämnet. Skulle man inte kunna bo utomlands (registrerad) i ett år, sälja skiten och sen no problemo?

Då får de helt enkelt bli utvandring. Har funderat på Malta där de har 12.5 %.

its shit for poor people now too, most of the welfare is earmarked for immigrants

Eftersom du var svensk medborgare när du börja investera så vill de ha betalt. Efter fem år preskriberas de om de inte
förlängs.

>det gäller att sälja alla svensk egendom och flytta utomlands
gäller det bilar också? if thats the case så är jag fine med det
svengelska btw

använd dig av en mellanman i danmark eller slovenien och om SKV frågar var pengarna kommer ifrån så har du sålt konst eller något privat. Vad är det för summa?

Det är inte fusk. Förutsatt att du inte köpte det när du bodde i Sverige. Då kan dom börja tjafsa. Annars kan dom inte göra ett skit.efter 183 dagar utan anknytning till Sverige är du begränsat skattskyldig i Sverige. Inget mer med det.

What if you used a fake name? Most of the exchanges don't require identity verification and thus don't know who you are.

Köp Bitcoin och Ethereum Certifikat på Avanza eller Nordnet med Investerinssparkonto så behöver du knappt betala någon skatt alls. Det är bara Sverige som har Investeringssparkonto fagget.

Det idiotiska är ju att de har exempel på deras hemsida hur man går till väga men deras exempel förutsätter att man bara handlar mellan bitcoin och fiat.
Så problemet ligger ju i hur de räknar krypto-krypto, det är här jag vill ha svar. Får försöka skicka ett utförligt mail.

Noen som kjenner til hvordan Norge holder seg til krypto og beskatning?

28% tror jag läste igår i den norska tråden.

Kan man köpa niggercoin certifikat också?

Samme greia, bare med 24% skatt på kapitalgevinster.

No fucking way you need to report crypto-to-crypto

I can't speak for Sweden, but it's like that in Norway at least. Crypto to crypto is considered realization of gains and is a taxable event. It's retarded.

>of gains
and losses of course

posta resultatet här sedan är du snäll

Please tell me i dont have to do this as an australian
please tell me i dont have to do this as an australian

i dont have to pay tax for crypto to cryptoright?

There is an accountant firm, search for it, they are really good with this.

You give them all data you can from all exchanges, they compile and do your declaration.

Small fee of 1500kr or similar.

But, Ive tried to cash out, and working with accountant now, while my bank accounts are being closed off.

Dont tell your bank anything about crypto, else they tell you to close your account and GTFO.

Oligopoli, no banks want to deal with your crypto cashout money.

Alternative, you can buy stuff from cointracking.info and have the crypto-to-crypto compilation done for you.

Either way you do accounting, you still pay 30%.

no, go onto the ATO website, there is information for crypto, basically we only pay capital gains tax if we cash out over like 10k or some shit to fiat. Don't expect this to change until after this financial year imo.

Handelsbanken har också ändrat sin policy, de låter inte heller företag syssla med kryptovalutahandel.

This is actually a very interesting subject, i am not a Swede but im living there cause my wife is Swedish. However i work in Denmark (and would really like to move to Denmark cause fuck Sweden)

If i transfer my crypto to denmark and just move them back to sweden afterwards to buy a house will that be taxed ?

oh fuck thank god
THANK FUCKING GOD
I LOVE THIS COUNTRY

Trust me, those Jews in power are going to fuck us over eventually, it's just anything in government here takes fucking ages to actually get put through. One of the only times slow government is a good thing.

How else will you pay for the government to import more shitsikns and niggers to rape your girlfriend and live off welfare?

Where you live is where you pay taxes. Where you spend your nights-rest for some x amount of days per month of year is the rule.

Move to denmark, tell Skatteverket you intend to leave Sweden, 6 months later, you are obliged to pay taxes only to Denmark and not to Sweden.

Then you cash out, pay danish tax, and you can buy a house in Sweden.

Localbitcoin
Localethereum
Localmonero

Exchanges are closed for new accounts, you can ez sell 5% over spot price for cash lol

So, dumbasses, even when you report all crypto-to-crypto trades, the total tax is still 30%.

Skatteverket is telling you, the tax rate is 30%, and you have to report/compile a CSV file of all crypto-to-crypto trades. You can use "best practices" or best prices method of calculating the SEK value of all crypto-to-crypto trades, and for EUR/USD to SEK you have to use the Riskbankens daily rates as is tradition.

Check out cointracking.info and various options to do the declaration for you if you dont want to pay an accountant - but you can find one on ageras.

Antog att detta var det som gällde. Typ 1.5-2% skatt på hela skiten och du kan ta ut pengar från ISK kontot utan att skatta. Så man cashar ut sina pengar på en exchange och skickar till ISK kontot så är man klar. Fast det låter för bra för att vara sant.

>danish tax
Not sure about kryptos, but in any other way they are worse

Behöver jag skatta/deklarera nånting om jag inte cashat ut något än?

Du får inte "casha ut sina pengar på en exchange och skickar till ISK".

Momentet när du sålde BTC/ETH/shitcoin på exchange för EUR/USD, det ska deklareras och skattas i SEK enligt Riksbankens dagliga rates.

Men ja, de normie fags som köpte "bitcoin" och "ethereum" på avanza och la det i sin ISK - de får slippa undan kapitalskatt.

Enligt OP räknas handel mellan kryptovalutor som att "casha ut"

vilka jävla horor, hoppas dom går sitt öde tillmötes

Tack för tipset.

funding brown colonizers is expensive, user

be tolerant

So, if I sell my btc and transfer the money to my bank account, will they close my accounts?

Jag är en av dem hehehe ty bror

bara när du cashat ut

t. expert efter 2 sekunder på google (obs. inte expert)

If the bank finds out the origin of the money is from "crypto trade", they ask you to close your accounts, yes. All swedish banks have the same policy these days.

I am in legal battle with my bank now over this, they want to close my account, I told them dont, they said "misstänkt pengatvätt", now its at Finanspolisen, and my option is to claim kontraheringsplikt. fml.

They got btfo in and at the Hungarian border

tack för infon, du tog en kula så att vi andra kan undvika den :/

vilken bank har du?

Man måste väl inte deklarera för krypto-till-krypto? Sjukt störigt annars

Minns att när jag skulle skicka ut pengar till Kraken så var jag tvungen att ringa min bank först och begära rättighet att skicka ut pengar.
Nämnde då att jag skulle handla med kryptovalutor och har ännu inte fått någon skit för det.
Hoppas de inte ligger och lurar med det där.

>find buyer on localbitcoins.com
>sell for cash
>move cash to bank account in €5k increments over the next year
>done

Swedbank var det

>countries who have welcomed refuges have higher taxes on crypto

really activates my almonds

What do you mean crypto-to-crypto?? There is no cross blockchain protocol, as such there is no such thing as crypto-to-crypto as of today.

Sorry guys but you get taxed on crypto-to-crypto in Aus as well. Every trade is considered a CGT event and needs to be reported and taxed. Read this if you want more info: docdroid.net/6acfHMo/practical-guide-to-crypto-investment-2018-helping-the-early-adopters-free.pdf

Lätt att skicka ut pengar till kraken bitstamp cex.io
Svårigheterna började när jag tänkte dra hem en vinst på ca 250 000kr.

Men de jävla asen klagade inte när jag förde över 50 000kr i början förra året till bitstamp.

There isn’t no crypto tax in Denmark

The thing is why would they tax me when I’m a a limited liability citizen of Sweden’s I get taxed in Denmark

So if I move it to my Danish bank that’s it it’s considered a taxed income in Denmark right ?

Isn’t any *
I’m from fuckin iPhone

>report all trades
No fucking way. How is that even possible?

They are, but no crypto tax

>moving out of Sweden to cash out
>worrying about what Sweden thinks

Since you cashed out I assume you've got enough money, why the fuck would you ever move back here?

50000 immigrants got asylum in sweden 2017 and even more the year before, they need food, housing and money. We as swedes have a responsibility to pay for these people, so if you made a lot of money ofc you should pay alot of taxes to help other people! Get real guys and pay up whatever is asked of you!

Står tydligt på skatteverkets hemsida hur du gör:
skatteverket.se/privat/skatter/vardepapper/andratillgangar/virtuellavalutor.4.15532c7b1442f256bae11b60.html