Well

Well....

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s over for dbc hahahaha

still up 300% and thanks to all who sell me their DBC for this cheap, I appreciate it

>as it dips violently with no end in sight
Throw more of your money to us whales haha

what happened? should i buy the dip?

lmao@ the dumb idiots that were claiming this was a moon mission YESTERDAY.

It's not too bad right now.

I bought 1/3 of my stack at 20c and the other 2/3 When it was 38c and I was suffering from fits of acute FOMO. A profit is a profit.

Look at the whole market, almost everything is coming down

I'm hodling!

Lol huobi killed dbc

BRAINGANG HODLING THE LINE

How can you kill whales if your hands arent strong enough to hold the harpoon?

In @ 0.09, out @0.5 before the listing, cause I didn't want to risk it.

For people who like to hodl coins, this is a SOLID hodl.

No need to panic
t. bought at 0.22

Will this even stay above 100~ sats by the end of the day? One of the worst crashes maybe of all time, so severe for so long immediately upon whatever huobi has done to it

buy this shit

is this muuuuuuug even on huboi yet?

wtf happened

Go away street shitter

fucking NIGGER HUOBI IS A FUCKING NIGGER FUCK OTHER EXCHANGES EXCHANGES = DUMPING UFUCKING NIGGER SHIT FUCK OTHER EXCHANGES FUCKING NIGGERS EREEEEAAAAAAA MOMYYYYYY

well

I'm still up, and anyone who thinks this coin isn't going to top 10 is stupid.
TRON got top 10 for what reason? At TRONs market cap as of 2 days ago, DBC would be worth $11 each

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY BRAIN IT FUCKING HURTS MOMMY HELP ME

This

Stupid fagwhales wont let that happen... Watch it go to 0.68 usd again and dump

Explain this to me as if I was a kid

The first part of the prophecy has already been fulfilled, not worried at all.

It went 10x, so whales took profits.

thats fake thats not current....

You must be new. This is how the market works. Whales keep a coin down to accumulate, up and down to shake weak hands like right now, and then let the market fling it to top 20 or top 10 and get rich

Nigga the entire market will be down until it loses about 70 billion more then the alts will start recovering. Kys

ARK is a perfect example.

How much capital do you need to be a whale?

I just screencapped this form kucoin, I am not sure how much of the volume is in huobi since I can't get an account there(they don't list my nationality). If kucoin still has more volume, this is true.

Next stop, QLC!! Seriously a moon is imminent. Move your shit over now

I don't think there is any specific number, but it's generally people who bought in early like the guy who bought a pizza for 10k bitcoins.
Whales are to crypto what Goldman Sachs is to stocks. No one can compete against them, your best bet is to follow and read their moves.

But atleast a few million to manipulate smaller coins

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

You just need to defecate in the streets

> still x3
> price surpression and trading competition on kucoin then Huobi

sell me your bags user

i wonder if people fall for this garbage

Fun story: I bought and sold 32 BTC in 2012

>Fun story
Your idea of fun is illogical.

shut the fuck up. If i knew who you are and saw you in real life I would kill you on the spot.

BRAINGANG GETTING WHALEGANGBANGED

hey were you from previous thread

MOMMY, THE BAD MAN ON INTERNET IS SELLING ALL THE DBC

keep selling us your bags flakey

I went all in at 61 cents like an asshole.

lifechanging if this ever happenz

I think im just gonna ignore Veeky Forums and my folio for a few days. Went in at .50 with 60% of my portfolio. didnt sell

I was 1k% up on dbc
I was 20k% up on prl

Now everything went at least -50% and i wish i had money to buy more.
Kys myself lads.

This whale just won't stop

just hold, this is at least a $1 coin, it hat so much growth of course it needs to dips, a lot of people sold because they were happy with 10x gains, but just think about all the guys who bought btc at $0.1 and sold at $1

>this is at least a $1 coin
thanks sherlock

should i just sell and be happy with my x2?

i dont know what to do Veeky Forums

Where should I put my money in kucoin while I wait for this to settle?

whoever gets out dont cry in a week cause you missed another moon mission you deserve to be poor
just look at the damn sell walls

Thinking about doing the same. Jumped in at 55 cents. Couldn't sell at the drop because I was at my wagecuck job. Lost 3 grand for showing up to at my minimum wage job. It'll be back eventually.

lmao i bought it when it was 0.000006 btc...so i still like my gains so far. I think a little bit of correctcions are healthy, you guys don't expected it to keep rising right?

If it ain't gonna rise, why keep it?

>whole market is red
>never going to rise again

How can you have so little foresight?

wasn't even 24 hours yet....

i got out 3x

this is a dead coin at this point isnt it? complete failure on all accounts...might be time to hold thes sats before this coin drops to 10 sats in DRGN CAN BNTY etc

Did you kill yourself?

All these weak hands in this thread

How is it dead?, it's still only 2 weeks old, yeah we got dumped on a little on the housing listing but there was always a 50% chance of that happening,its staying relatively stable with btc falling and eth mooning, wait till eth stops and everything will go up, I bought at 160 ethical so still pretty comfy and still going to hold

Fucking autocorrect

can you explain why this dump happened ?

I bought most of mine at 2700 sats, at this rate it wont stay above that for many more minutes. It cant even stay above 3500 at this point, collapsing past 3200 quickly, who konws how deep into 3 digit sats it gets by the end of today

This is a literal shitcoin and it's getting its well deserved -90% dump. The hype P&D is over, smart money already got out while redditors fall for the "HODL" meme created by whales to allow them to dump their bags on retards easily.

New listing=50% chance it will dump,50% chance it will moon, people were shilling to dump on the listing and thats exactly what happened.
Btc dipping=alts dip
Eth rising=eth pairs dip
Once eth calms down we will go back to 450 and should rise again slowly

Dbc huobi competition as well. These things are killing us. I knew I should've sold at 66 cents and jump back in. But it could've went either way. But next time we hear of a competition we sell at ath and rebuy cause that's the only way we win.

P.s.

I'm not fucking selling til $2 ezpz

As the AI learns, so do we

BRAIN GANG

Just HODL :)

history never really repeats itself, it might do the opposite next time.

Still life left in this coin. Possibly $2 before eom. Been in since .20 won’t sell till 2.50

Everything else sucks right now and selling just puts you into ETH at an all time high which will correct might as well hold

Is ok

>-90% dump
It's higher than it was not even 3 days ago brainlet
Many of us are still 3x-4x up

Yeah, but it kinda sucks, as I wanna buy into other potential moon missions. Still, I'll hold it until EOW at least.

what else you got cookin as moon missions, you been looking anymore into DRGN, CAN, BNTY?

I've bee looking at ACT because it'll fork soon, and stuff like SMT, FUEL, and SNOV (I made profit on the last three already, but I still think they can go further up). POLL is apparently gonna moon again because whales are pumping it long-term, but I'm skeptical.

Don't expect CAN to moon until the trading competition is over, it's only worth it if you're daytrading.

This will still go up 2-3x in January. After such a run, a dip was only healthy. It's refueling for 2-4 days now and will launch again!

Poorfag that went all in on $0.50 here

Am I getting PAJEET'D if I ride the dip or if I panic sell?

Fucking This whale is fucking the market so hard by doing a shitty job manipulating it. Whale if you are readying this, try harder. There aren't any more weak hands it's not going down further unless you really spike it. No one is selling to your obvious 10 btc wall.

Plus no one is going to commit to a run unless they know you are done being shitty at this.

I'm pretty much forced to stay in this shitcoin now. That's what I get for buying in high.

Don't worry it will go up, currently whales are trying to shake every coin from people and doing a poor job of it.

Selling this at anything under .6 would be incredibly stupid. As soon as this picks up again it's going to moon so hard. Quiit panic selling or stay poor

Seriously though... we recovered from $0.47 back up to $0.60 what the fuck are you shaky brainlets bitching about

what kind of pajeet do you have to be to sell, literally whales accumulating as fuck and everyone panicking.

Just dropped a few DBC and QLC to get in on ITC, it looks fucking READY

Hope I don't regret this.

HODL BRAIN GANG

tomorrow we're back on the green side

seriously though I get people like their fast gains but this coin has been steadily increasing. Look at the support levels it was 24 cents a couple of days ago and now it's at 40 cents? Idiots here think that it's supposed to go up all the time ffs all these ATH buying whiners

>jews kicked out (or even violent action taken against) of hundreds of countries throughout thousands of years
>history doesn't repeat itself

But it does.

BRAIN GANG truth!! babayyyy!!

BRAIN GANG UNITE IRON HANDS TONIGHT!

exactly my friend we are doing just fine BRAIN GANG FAITH! HOLDING THE LINE!

BRAIN GANG BANTS BABAYYY!

BRAIN GANG FUTURE RICH MAN POSTING RIGHT THERE!

at first i hated this, but now i kinda like it. also 55k from $0.05 iron hands here

SAVE ME I BOUGHT ATH should i put sell order or wait for 1 dollar and put sell order at like 0.99 cent

Back in the game, look at te buy orders!

I am so very happy to hear you say that my friend. May your dreams come tru and you get love peace and happiness.

BRAIN GANG UNITE HAVE FAITH IN US ALL!