Canyaa

i posted this shit yesterday and it's one of the few coins that has mooned while everything else is going to shit. Signup at Kucoin and use referral code 1N2K1 and I'll give you 0.03 eth

1) Every coin that's been added to this exchange is up 5x or more. Deep Brain Chain and QLINK have uncalculated market caps that are nearly 500m and yet people keep pumping.

2) The majority of KuCoin's userbase is extremely retarded. The vast majority are literal pajeets. Join the KuCoin telegram. They FOMO into everything.

3) KuCoin has added over 500k users in the last week. Volume has more than doubled. People are going to take profits on KCS and look for the next coin to pump.

4) ICO participants are incentivized NOT to sell their tokens. Anyone from ICO with more than 5000 tokens is in something called the 'HODL club' which will regularly airdrop tokens until the day you remove them from your wallet.

5) The team is massive and professional. Website looks great. The product itself is iffy but it's already being implemented, and pajeets don't care about that anyways.

6) Average IQ in this market is declining. I can go onto one of these facebook crypto groups and make a post telling people to buy a coin and they will. All I have to do is show my BTC wallet balance or something to prove credibility.

If you haven’t yet signed up for Kucoin, use my referral code 1N2K1

25-30m tokens will be in circulation. Current marketcap is 90m based on ED prices, but CMC will not update until 24 hours post KuCoin addition. Plenty of time to pump.

Im holding too, CanYa will rise soon!

still holding
this thing saved my life yesterday
I wonder if all inpatient ICO bagholders are out by now
There was def allot of people waiting to sell when it hit 40K

was my only green

>choice between this and ELIX.
>Buy ELIX instead

Fuck. I still think ELIX will come good but feel like i missed out on an easy 3x

Put 50% of my portfolio in for the inevitable pump

/comfy/

wake me up when the price triples

I literally had the same choice yesterday and decided to buy ELIX after doing research

Yep, all in.

when will it break 0.004 eth again ? jesus

WHEN CAN WE EXPECT MOON U FUCKING CUNTSS

Sooner than later...

moon mission starting

more fuckin shilling needed

Faggot kys

Prefer this key instead 1xgss

no

Guess it did since I'm 2 refs lol

Use mine next friendo
1cvw8

>Mooned
>been listed on CMC for all of a few days
>$4-$6 is a moon

wew lad

nice ks faggot

sgned up with your referral code (the******[email protected])

thanks

gonna need an eth address matey

0x01775cce23ff90da0d5b4d306b5c64c4ee2fda80

>19%
>moon

kek

>he wants to buy at ATH or after it mooned 500%
Truly the spirit of Veeky Forums.

I'm holding some canya boy. It's a serious project, no vaporware bs.

This thing launched at $5 usd. It's hovered at its stable price. It's a good sanctuary from losses but you're delusional if you think it's mooned.