Say it with me, BITCOIN LEGACY!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

blockexplorer.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
youtu.be/8FFly8VF950
youtu.be/lvpD3iF9DCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go 50-50 ETH BCH or get justed in the coming days.

Trust me, it's happening.

Are altcoins about to get JUSTED aswell in the next few weeks?

one of 45 block explorers post some message
meanwhile the strongest proof of work network operates in a way it was designed

>blegacy

So BLegacy and Bitcoin $ (Shortened to Bitcoin) now?

BLegacy

Buuuuump. Fucken true if huge.

>Bitcoin Cash takes the name of a failed currency like a virgin
>Bitcoin gaining the badass title Legacy
I see no problem.

roger pls go

>bitcoin legacy
savage

wait who actually uses this site

blockchain.info is always the go-to

Coinmarketcap changing name as well!!11!1!!
Fuuuuuuck

What does this mean for ETH?

>BCH shills out again

Sigh. No one cares and no one will ever move to your coin.
You lost. Have some dignity and quit while you're at it.

I will concede that BTC is in a weak position now, so BCH advocates might attempt another flippening.

What do you think the chances are that will happen?

does the pope shit in the woods?

can someone give me an explanation? pls no bully brainlet

Bitcoin Cash keeps trying to overtake Bitcoin (spot and name).
They do this every few months and it ALWAYS fails.
If you got BCH in the fork, great, hold it. If you didn't, don't bother buying in.

Look for yourself on blockexplorer.com/

Go back to red-dit you stupid nigger.

Stuff your BTC bags up some more on the way down please.

Are you retarded or just a nigger? Sites starting to call Bitcoin now "Bitcoin Legacy" and Bitcoin.com about Bitcoin Cash aswell.

Bitcoin is getting replaced with something that isn't garbage so the Market won't crash and we can continue to get rich without working.

this

You're not fooling anyone anymore man.
The more you guys shill like this, the more it makes BCH look like a PnD.

>Sites starting to call Bitcoin now "Bitcoin Legacy"
>Sites
>plural
>Just one known BCH shill putting the meaningless label on the sites he controls

kek
BCH fanboys are pathetic

did you also miss china is banning BTC mining, corecuck?

>fanboys

Go to Bitcoin.com and put yourself in the position of a normie.
Just put yourself in the position of a normie when looking at Bitcoin itself, would you want to pay 50$ fees and wait 3 days for your transaction?

It is over, you are in the denial phase but it will get better.

Roger Ver and his BCash brainlet government coin can go and fuck themselves. NEVER will I buy this BCASH shit ever.

In what world does legacy not sound like super old protocols and shoddy old technology? A fitting name for a coin that is done for.

inevitable

Cashening happens in stages. You all have until april

Normies don't look at transactions or even know what the fuck blockchain is.
Don't tell me I'm wrong, even you know it's true.
The only one in denial here is you for believe a FORK coin will overtake BTC.

that’s because it is a pump and dump

How else would you call them?
They irrationally keep screeching that their shitcoin is better, while thinking that they have anything to do with bitcoin aside from the name.

BTC's only point in its favor is name recognition.
BCH doesn't have that, and all the other problems that they claim it doesn't have (scalability, speed, fees, etc) are only lower in BCH because nobody fucking uses it, and because of the low value.

If BCH shills really cared about speed and usability, they would be shilling literally ANY crypto made during the last year, since they're technologically superior to BCH in every single way.
But they don't.
Because the HURR DURR MUH SPEED AND TRANSACTIONS aren't actually something they care about.

They just want to wave the flag of their shitcoin.
Having "Bitcoin" in the shitcoin name makes them keep forgetting that they're just an alt, like every other one.
And not even a particularly good one.

BTC is Dying. Open your eyes

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>Bitcoin is getting replaced with something that isn't garbage so the Market won't crash and we can continue to get rich without working

ye, it's called ETH

Any crypto made within the last year is not trusted and tested like BCH

Open your fucking eyes. BTC has futures trading, normies are buying it off Coinbase.
BCH isn't dying either, just will never be as big as BTC. Ever.

>trusted and tested like BCH
>BCH
>trusted and tested

Every fucking shitcoin is "tested", you retard.
And that "trust" is as low as it can be outside of the delusional BCH cult.

BCH will never have horrendous fees. They are switching to dynamic blocksize in 1 month with the next hardfork.

BCH has feasible zero conf transactions. AKA INSTANT as they didnt fall for the replace by fee meme "feature"

Sorry Brainlet but "BITCOIN" is already the established name, ETH would probably be the better thing but were not going with actual logic here were going with normie logic. If you want to be emotional over this you just wont /makeit/

Just an shitcoin that is getting shilled by very rich people and getting implemented by big sites. Bitcoin.com is the site for Bitcoin Cash.

It was the people going against Bitcoin Cash that were the real shills, I can remember the "BCC/BCH actually means Bitcoin China" shills.
Whatever, you are emotional over virtual currency, you are not made for this.

If you are for Bitcoin Legacy to stay on the top you are for the collapse of the Cryptomarket.

You pleb. BCH is bitcoin. No other altcoin has existed long enough to be proven safe like BCH. Yes that includes your DAG shitcoin like RAI

Nice irrelevant arguments, when it's still more expensive and slower than fucking Digibyte, of all things.
BCH is nothing.

It doesn't have a project, it doesn't have a vision, it doesn't have any particular features.
It's Bitcoin without the name recognition.
It's a shitcoin without a project to drum up hype.

Literally the only worth in BCH is stealing money off retards banging their fists on the floor and panting "FLIP FLIP FLIP" it every time BTC stumbles a few %.

It is always the people that get emotional in arguments that have lost.

>No other altcoin has existed long enough to be proven safe like BCH
>a barely one year old shitfork missing now standard features in every alt is somehow the oldest and most trusted alt

The delusion and schizophrenia of BCH cultists knows no limits.
It is truly a pitiful sight to behold.

Nice post Greg. BCH is Bitcoin. Deal with it

>t t twenty dollar fees per send are a feature!!!

the sad state of blockstream bitcoin cucks

The biggest folly of Bitcoin Cash fanboys is that no one gives a shit about anything with the word Bitcoin in it.

It's over. There are new coins. Bitcoins are dying.

>would you want to pay 50$ fees
Complete FUD
PROTIP: "Average" transaction fee is meaningless as exchanges use one transaction for 100 withdrawals. Look at median transaction fee you mong
In reality it's like $10 and lower fee which still confirms within the hour, often faster than ETH when that network is blocked by Kitties or Pokemon or whatever. Used it several times myself lately.

Being this booty blasted for not hodling your free fork coins.

Never forget Cashies

Flippening happens in stages faggot

You're so blinded by rage at people not falling for your scam that you're not even able to comprehend the posts you're replying to.
No one is claiming that BTC's fees are a good thing, it's just that if you actually gave half a shit about usability and fees you'd be shilling any of the hundreds of alts that are faster and cheaper than BCH.

But BCH has absolutely nothing going for it, aside maybe scamming someone naive enough to see "Bitcoin" in the name and think it has something to do with it.

This post is truth, regardless of whether or not the flipping happens there is no good reason for BCH to hold the throne based on merit

Keep telling yourself that faggot. All you corecucks sound the same across all mediums.

Your all a bunch of cuck nigs. Crash in 30 days. Cashing out my 2 mill now

BITCOIN.
LEGACY.
FUCKING SLOW, SHITTY, CENTRALIZED BITCOIN LEGACY THAT COSTS YOU YOUR NUTS AND A LIFETIME TO MAKE A TRANSFER IN. THE LEGACY CHAIN OF BITCOIN.
BITCON.

FUCK. YEAH. FUCK YOU, BLOCKSTREAM. FUCK YOU, BILDERBERG GROUP. GET FUCKED, FOREVER AND EVER. YOUR DAYS OF FUCKING EVERYONE OVER ***ARE FUCKING FINISHED.*** YOU CAN'T CONTROL CRYPTOS, AND THAT WAS YOUR LAST SHOT. FUCK OFF.

FUCK YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZIONISTS GONNA GET FUCKING JUST'D!!!!!!!!
ENJOY YOUR BAGS, YOU FUCKING CONTROL FREAKS!!!!!!!!! NOTHIN' PERSONNEL, KID!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what should I keep my money in? ETH?

this is the real flippining
>lock on 16
>fork date announced 16th
>founder just like trx is going to shill on twitter to normies
>easily 8k next time bitcoin crashes to 11k the flippning will happen
>pic releated

tfw when lightning will also implement privacy layers. all this FUD is hilarious

Who cares I don't even know what a block explorer is. Sounds lame.

implying normies would understand that even if it were true.
these are the same normies that pumped a centralized unlimtied supply shit coin to 140b marketcap
dont underestimate normies when they fomo into the NEXT BITCOIN

BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY

If they don't fuck up somewhere I can see this overtaking that shitty grandpa dinosaur in a few years. They also want to add Segwit2x sometime after the release.

underrated post

I tried to actually buy something small with BTC over the break, I realized fees would nearly double the price. I'd be glad for the flippening at this point. Though the absolute best thing would be XRB becoming king because it's just the best currency coin.

its a centralized utility token not a currency idiot. god this normies are idiots these days

man btrash chinks are getting desperate.

i wonder how much money roger has spent so far to get twitter accounts and services to pump his shitcoin

I refuse to hold bch so I'm just all in ETH and enjoying the same gains

Made me check/10

thats funny and real pleasure to watch the segwit fork go down the tubes

XRB is the future.

How much Zcash do I need to get Bitcoin Private?
Already happy with my long holds in VEN , REQ, ETH and LINK. Shuld I free some up and get some Zcash?

Craig Wright on Ethereum and BCH scalability

BCH will be doing everything ETH does and more so dont wait to long

youtu.be/8FFly8VF950

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bitcoin 1:1 ratio
Zclassic 1:1 ratio

bitcoin 15k each
zclassic 160 each

its still early the fork date hasnt even been announced but its expected to be forked by end of janurary therefore the forkdate is being speculated the 16th expect a 4x return easily end of month

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

One day the flippening will happen but it won't be because of Btrash.

most of the biztards have no idea this is the best investment. they are idiots do the opposite of what they say and dont miss out on the next bitcoin.

If this is the real flippening, why is nobody talking about it? And why is the price of ZCL stagnating so hard? Don't give me some pajeet BS excuse like "ahur whales accumulating"

Fake nd gay.

>read white paper
>"sole purpose is being a high performance cryptocurrency"

100% ETH. Hitch on to the money skelly wagon.

Holy shit this is just like June/july. After alts skyrocketed, peaking in mid June, then the fork Fud started dragging down the entire market.

What happened then? Most anons just believe alt season will last forever and ever.

You just need to read Bitcoin's abstract to know that this is bullshit: the only thing that dictates what is Bitcoin is the consensus of the network, and Satoshi was very clear about that, 1-cpu-1-vote. Miners (95% of them) voted for SegWit and LN, and that's why Bitcoin adopted those technologies.

Bitcoin Cash is the biggest scam in crypto ever: they created this fork to double spend peoples money while telling you "Hey user, this is Satoshi's vision lol", which is completely false obviously (Satoshi himself was against big blocks).

Even an idiot can understand consensus: the majority decides, with their hashing power, what they want. And they did. That's Bitcoin.

core keeps repeating the same mantra over and over but to many of us see thru the bull, bitcoin segwit is a fork the same as bitcoin cash only cash is more true to original vision.

Rick Falkvinge: Here's why I choose the Bitcoin Cash fork

youtu.be/lvpD3iF9DCA

Hold up, what happens if I'm holding my ZCL on an exchange like Bittrex?

Basically real bitcoin doesn't care about price action, they care about creating the best longterm solution and community consensus.

Bcash is a big money play/attack from wealthy individuals who want to control the coin. The way Cashies are focused on building FUD kind of show how myopic they are.

I'm not really on either side with my money, but I think many Bcash holders will catch a falling knife unfortunately.

BTC BTFO

Hahahha emotional traders getting rekt

BTC maximalists are so fucking bluepilled I can't wait to see the tears when the flippening happens.

Totally the best long term solution to have 50 dollar fees with 3 day waiting time.

Man I'm glad about #satoshisvision once this bloated shit called Bigcoin Legacy will be dead so it stops potentially killing the market.

What the fuck are these retards talking about. BTC is fulfilling the conditions of the whitepaper EXACTLY. The chain with the most Proof of Work is the canonical chain.

as a core supporter I understand we need Bitcoin Cash and their supporters on board of this crypto market. I'm not Bitcoin maximalist but core as will remain the main Bitcoin wallet for the forseable future. It's much worse for the crypto markets if bitcoin cash supporters lose their shit and exit for fiat cash or worse. united we stand divided we fall. I may even buy your coin someday.

Keep believing bcashies..

Legacy fags are so delusional, they do not realize that nobody cares about anyones vision or whitepaper. The real world wants something that is usable and even more so, something that brings money.

>but core as will remain the main Bitcoin wallet for the forseable future
If you leave it too late I guarantee you will regret it. You might have a couple more bull runs left but the flippening will probably happen this year.