Who here SUMO?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chink coins always have my attention. What's good about this one?

I'd say the market cap mostly. desu I highly doubt they could really improve monero, but at this point it could go 10x without anybody noticing..

All that and it sits at a $17 million market cap, 400x lower than Monero. Call it what you want but i've never seen this much growth potential on a coin.

I am senpai. Leviar coin also.

i want to.. but cant register on cryptopia for a while

Got like 2k to spare.. tryna decide between this and bulwark.. Thoughts? dont shill me other coins i like these!!

Sumo is the next monero. If verge can get billions from forking dogeco in, then this will be at least top 10

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Monero is the best privacy coin out there right now, so SUMO is coming from a tried and tested blockchain compared to the new Bulwark chain. SUMO does things that are arguably better than Monero, such as increased default ringsize and low mining difficulty, along with a dev team that have met all milestones so far. It's a much safer investment with insane growth potential when people hear about it.

Thats what I was thinking. Basically is a monero but more adaptable... Am I right?

Why shill your shit-token in this thread? It has nothing to do with privacy coins. If anything, it's overvalued because of how useless it is.

Is this going to be the official gas used in eth transactions?

Been holding sumo since 5k sats. This has mega moon potential especially in light of what happened with Verge. I'm not selling until $100 per sumo

Yes. There's a huge mining community built around it right now due to the distribution method they use. Devs are active with a new roadmap coming soon. Once people hear about this coin it'll take off.

No lol. Ethgas is a shitcoin using the eth name. Look at the whitepaper, they didn't even bother finishing it. There's an intro then the rest is the template lol.

Verge is a good example of a fork becoming worth more than where it came from (Dogecoin). The only difference here is that there aren't shitcoins involved. We have a Monero fork that should be close to Monero's market cap but since people haven't heard of it, it's 400x lower. This is going to be the biggest moon mission that i'll be a part of.

How the hell do I buy if I can't make an account on cryptopia?!?!

it's a bot or pajeet
posted the same shit in a a german-only thread too

Nice. lemme stick a SUMO logo on there real quick.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Yep. Been holding on the ride from 5k to 80k. Will not sell a single SUMO until 100