Kodak gains general

Kodak just mooned 400 % while Veeky Forums was REEEing over shitcoin losses.
Get rekt, plebs, every company is going to add le crypto meme to their name and announce a crypto currency, leeching all the porential gains from the crypto market.
You had your chance to go mainstream and get all the normies involved but you didnt take it and now mr goldberg will be making all the gains that belong to you schmucks
>pic related
Its the 400 % gains Kodak made in 1 day by announcing a crypto and le "mining Bitcoin operation XDDDD"

Other urls found in this thread:

realmoney.thestreet.com/articles/01/04/2018/bulls-remain-undefeated-2018-key-shift-happens
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool, just bought 2 lots

>buying after the pump, unironically
Oh, Veeky Forums

Are you new here? Buy high, sell low.

Hello, newfriend

sweet, just bought 100 kodaks

The you guys think stocks will become more volatile in the future?

>very company is going to add le crypto meme to their name and announce a crypto currency

As a result of the rapidly-increasing usage of the Internet, many investors were eager to invest, at any valuation, in any company that had one of the Internet-related prefixes or a ".com" suffix in its name, leading to a stock market bubble.[5]

this is spooky mates. this is exactly what happened during the dot com bubble where companies would announce any kind of pointless internet strategy to moon their stocks

crypto bubble is going within 2 years at the most

Once every company has shitcoins on their balance sheets and are somehow related to the crypto craze, yes, stocks will become extra volatile

Stocks are relatively low volatile because all most trading is done by bots and the derivatives markets keep things in check. And having brokers that allow shorting makes a big difference.

Crypto will get that way once all the infrastructure is in place. When the stock exchanges start their own crypto exchange side businesses and pump the crypto derivative markets, all the volatility and new money will be gone.

My prediction : crypto will moon to over 2 Tril Market Cap, the derivatives and stock asset "gains" will be over 10 times that, more like 25 times, a lot of leverage will go into creating that shit, banks will create CDOs of bitcoin trading companies made to invest into crypto with a lot of debt, but not directly, no goy, only via futures and other derivatives.
Fun times ahead when a movement of 10 % of the base asset can wipe 10s of trillions of (((value))) from the market

>6 off global financial meltdown, 10 year economic depression and a third world war

We can spread bet on some crypto prices now. The day when there are global spread betting and cfd derivatives for all coins on a deregulated and decentralised exchange is the day that everybody loses money faster than ever before.

>schlomo gets rich at the speed of light
Dumb goys are going to walk straight into this trap, and Boomer faggots will lead the march into financial ruin. As always.

CNET went up 700% in one day earlier this year: realmoney.thestreet.com/articles/01/04/2018/bulls-remain-undefeated-2018-key-shift-happens

Beat that, shitcoin cucks.

maybe all of this is a ruse by rodger kver to make us switch to bcash?

Reminder that Kodak are using Ethereum for this. If every company starts trying to get similar easy share price gains, you can imagine what this will do to the price of Ethereum.

Also reminder, in a gold rush you want to be the guy selling shovels. I honestly cry every time for people chasing vapourware shit-coin gains, unable to see what's happening on the horizon, in front of their very eyes.

where the fuck do I buy their coin

Redpill me on potential Ether gains from this scheme, I need to know how underlying asset value fluctuations could affect the derivatives

>le "mining Bitcoin operation XDDDD"
>KodakOne will allow photographers to register their images, license them and search the web for unauthorized usage.

>my dicpics will make somebody else rich
Damn, at least my cock isnt cut so schlomo didnt get it all in one go

That's cute, Crypto has influenced a commodity in the stock market all because the company announced it was releasing its very own shitcoin. This is the power of Crypto you filthy no coiners cannot refute this.

At least the kike owner of blacked will finally have a way to stop the cuckposting

Ultimately all of these companies or users of their products will need to buy Eth, which is needed to run the smart contracts that comprise their product (digital rights management on blockchain in this case). I don't think there's any inherent relationship between Eth and token prices but I'm open to correction (i.e. Eth can go up in price without token prices going up, as we're seeing at the moment). The interesting thing is that if thousands of companies start releasing products which need Eth to use, then obviously demand will grow without supply growing.

It's encouraging to see Kodak's share price fly up due to an Ethereum-based project being announced, as it'll open the doors to boards wanting to pursue similar ideas.

Nigger coins go 5000% here all the time you dumb fuck

If you had bought UFR a week ago and left it until now you'd be up like 2500% ormore

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

OP is a no coin poor fag and he will not get a (you) from me

>t. bag-holding street shitter

Any other companies that have similar projects in the pipeline? I've heard rumours about Tesla

It's barely into 2018 and only third-rate washed-up failure corps are attempting to rebrand as crypto. Take your artificial FOMO shit elsewhere normie

>Cycle's end in sight

Exactly.

ETHEREUM is the one true king because it has corporate uses like "KodakCoin"

It is the UNIX of crypto and will outlast all these shitty proprietary coins

Final reminder that 50% of the top 100 crypto coins are ERC20 tokens.

I don't see this changing anything. How difficult is pirating a picture? We're in the market of crypto not fucking copyright and CDs anymore.

I want you to leave

Licensing and distribution of images is an industry. You can't pirate pictures for a fuckin billboard like.

It’s official, we’re in peak bubble

Doesnt the picture have a hash sum? I mean what's the difference here?

Glad you took a screenshot OP, that's a real polaroid moment if I've ever seen one.

Oh I see what you mean. Yeah I guess currently, people typically just stumble across stolen content. I don't know how the anti-piracy aspect will work but yeah, presumably some sort of signature like a hash or feature similarity. Regardless, these things (licensing, distribution, right management) is a whole industry. A blockchain app like this could be disruptive to it.