Ufr

be on Veeky Forums
hasn't bought UFR yet

The fuck are you thinking. look at the charts. this UFR coin will moon tomorrow if not TODAY.

anyway U FOKKIN R

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QORqg
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hahah the "/shill/" discord group is shilling that useless shitcoin hard again.

LOL stop spamming that shitcoin.

PROOF OF SCAM : →

imgur.com/a/QORqg

Nice proof of poorness.

UFR starting to go up again, buy now or stay poor

dude just talk to the big guys in the torrentscene, EVERYBODY is laughing about this stupid SHITCOIN that is nothing but a SCAM.

torrent will never implement UFR.

Give me 1 proof that UFR will get accepted or even recognized in the scene and I will say sorry.

damn dude

>Give me 1 proof that ANY cryptocurrency will get accepted or even recognized in the scene and I will say sorry.

This whole market is a fucking speculation, if you think everything has a "muh real case" you're a retard. Most coins don't even have a working product.
Just look at DBC and DENTACOIN and other bs ffs.

not buying your bags pajeet

Just because you are poor and use piratebay doesnt mean everybody does that. I dont wanna buy everything at full price and i dont want to wait 3 days for a seed. If a subscription of a few usd gives me all my data fast and cheap so be it. If i my app pays for itself, even better.

UFR on its way up again better buy now

true.

Veeky Forums don't buy bags of these pajeet scammers.

THIS IS A SCAM

imgur.com/a/QORqg

It literally says there it's not a pnd. How is it different from mass shilling for other coins like XRB?

i think there is a group shilling it but i don't care because we have an opportunity here to profit a lot and improve torrenting at the same time so all this fud just makes me think someone wants to buy in cheaper.

BUY THE DIP OR REMAIN ON EARTH FOREVER

>no github
>no team
>shitty white paper
ishygddt

Yeah.. UFR is showing signs of a bear run. Sorry guys, better to sell off now, maybe buy back in when the dust clears.

not gonna buy your bags of shitcoin pajeet.

It's a mass shilling coin. There's a discord for it and everything. Sure it's not a 'PND', but what do you think happens after a huge pump? A DUMP. Literal shitcoin

XRB is actually a good coin with a use case

wait so people actually buy and hold shitcoins?
like wtf take your 2x from the p&d and get out nigger lol

Once UFR comes up on a non shit exchange it will moon fucking hard, mark my words this is an easy 5x

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Lol wow the shill group is really ramping it up now that their shitcoin is tanking

So is UFR

HAHAHHAHAHA NICE SHIT BAGS OP

Bought extra on the dip

I was literally shilled UFR prior to ico ending by a 'big guy' in the torrent scene that i keep in touch with. This is not the sentiment at all

It definitely has a use case and the pajeets fuding don't know what they're talking about. Just read the whitepaper for yourselves

thanks just bought another 100k, see u at 100m marketcap.

when cryptopia reopens UFR will surge like 200% straight away lol

>torrent scene is laughing?
Proof or gtfo

whats up with the fud against this coin? two discord groups clashing?

Some people don't like to make money. Not seeing the use cases on this means a lot of people will be grabbing it at a premium.

Pepecash has twice the marketcap of UFR.

UFR is extremely cheap! Buy

Yeah as long as roadmap goes as plans this is unstoppable

Bump. Puts into perspective

who else sold at the top? Sold at 17k, feels good

Faggots sub 17 trying to say they know how to crypto invest ahahahah just shut up FUD kids, will ya?

BUY UFR guys, solid gains, just remember not to be too greedy, know when to sell, pay atention to the pumps and dumps in the market, buy it cheap, i'd set a 20k sats selling order, its already 100% EASY in 1 day.

Now go.
Luv y'all

keep calm and buy some UFR

Selling at 20k sats is retarded. Once it breakks thru that wall its flying again.
>tells people to sell right as resistance is being broken and just surpassed previous ath

Ok kid.
Let daddy work now

Hint: Buy now when the price is still low.

I just picked up as much as I can afford at 1.68 $

gonna go all in with muh 1000$ when my btc has arrived on craptopia. 1000$ aint SHIT anyway so why the fuck not

People saying these are shill threads are no-coiners FUDing