REMINDER: If you're in any coin with a market cap over 50 million, you're a fucking idiot

REMINDER: If you're in any coin with a market cap over 50 million, you're a fucking idiot.

>Pic related
On the left you see the """""moon""""" of a coin with a large market cap. On the right is a coin with a sub 50 million market cap.

One did 10%, the other did 500%. I wonder which is which, huh?

If you want to make real gains, then buy small coins like ADC, UFR, OPT, etc. Yeah, it requires more balls and is more risky, but if you don't like risk then wtf are you doing here?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QORqg
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/billionaire-token/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065888.msg27477176#msg27477176)
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the one on the right being UFR right?

I bought ebet. Will I be ok user?

dunno, billionaire seems much better.

> UFR

...sure discordfag shill retard :D

hahah the "/shill/" discord group is shilling that useless shitcoin hard again.

LOL stop spamming that shitcoin.

Want to know more about UFR SCAM? : →

imgur.com/a/QORqg

Depends, do you like money?

even more profitable but more risky are ICOs. You really have to DYOR though

you're right op check out these coins:

FlypMe (FYP)

>shapeshift-like exchange, except not run by jews
>easy to use for normies
>50% profit sharing
>profit off normies
>only 30m market cap
>volume increasing every month, Oct: 16btc, Nov: 42btc, Dec: 168btc, first WEEK of january: 100btc

--------

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/billionaire-token/

Only $5m Market Cap! hasnt mooned yet.

$226k 24 Hour
3.3m total/circ supply
11k sats

Super deflationary, new exchanges next week, 0x 'coming soon' (bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065888.msg27477176#msg27477176)

easy 10x, lit website.

It's not a scam
>solid project
>low marketcap
>gonna be announced soon in new exchanges

Yep, I'm up 300% even after the little dip

No

I'm not shill, you fucking retard. Buy whatever you want. I did buy UFR though and it made me 300% so I don't give a fuck whether it's being shilled by some fucking retards on Discord or not. It's a decent enough coin to do well, the shills will move on to the next coin soon anyway. They have no impact on the price because they're all poor as fuck

Nah, ICO's tend to dip in value after they release imo. It's better to buy after they hit an exchange

All of them are absolute garbage you moron. I've read through every coin below rank 500 and the only ones worth looking at are:

ADC
QLC
OPT
BBT
TAU
CEFS
UFR
ODN
FLIK (It's a literal 100% shitcoin but the rapper T.I co owns it and all it takes is one tweet and about 200 thousand nigs will buy like Mayweather did)
ELTCOIN
DRP
SMT
ATL

And this isn't to say that these coins are solid projects, but they certainly might make me 500% ROI or more.

Ignore this faggot, he's pissed he missed his chance

But then you have to be on shitty exchanges that crash your shit.

>absolute garbage
>lists heavy bags

>Heavy bags
My portfolio is up more than 120% today meanwhile everyone else is posting pink wojaks

I have literally no care to shill you, buy whatever the fuck you want, but I've done my research and know what is good for me

icodrops.com/ico-stats/

Sort by BTC ROI.

Cheers for that link didn't know it existed

Guess I better get in on Magnalis then. I missed Swissborg

>SMT
Oh hey, I actually have that one. What's your prediction for EOW?

I wasn't able to join swissborg because the don't allow US citizens.

But I think ICOs are where you can make the most gains. If you do a minimal amount of research and cross reference your research with what other people think, I think you should be able to at least filter out the obvious scams.

Also cast a wide net; 3 out of 4 coins won't go anywhere (hopefully they will at least not go down) and 1 will skyrocket

>Magnalis
Basically everyone has been saying this is a scam. I put 0.5 ETH into that shit and now I sit on this MGLX that will never be worth anything.

You should have got me to do it for ya ;)

And yeah, but magnalis looks good but people are saying it's a scam because of 1 guys post on Bitcointalk. I've seen the same shit numerous times.

Basically everyone is a dumb cunt. Why the fuck would you listen to them?
It's probably going to the moon when its done. It's being listed on 5 exchanges

>It's probably going to the moon when its done. It's being listed on 5 exchanges
Eh, who knows. If it moons I'll be happy, if not I'll at least have learned a lesson about researching coins more before I buy them.

Exchange listing in MAY??
dear lord any money you put in this you could have x100 by then

Yeah...
I saw the shill posts, and basically every coin shilled on Veeky Forums has gone up, so I just went in.

If you're not jumping into NOBL, you might literally have autism

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

It's not a scam you fool
It's probably going to instant 5x
Jesus do your research

Thats the only issue i have with it too

Seems like a lifetime away in crypto

But you'd still probably see 3x unless the bubble goes bye bye

This on the other hand looks like a definite scam, or a bagholder wanting to sell. Literally 4 pages in the archvies of the exact same post.

Upfiring is a shitcoin being shilled systematically by a P&D group, don't fall for it and if you do, enjoy getting dumped on.

Why do you care if the coin is a scam or not if it would make you gains? This is capitalism, not charity

What if I already have 300k and just need a 3-5x to become a millionaire, OP? Why would I waste my money on your shitcoins?

I bought 1 BTC's worth of OPT, I hope I did not fuck up... my whole portfolio is about $400k

It's delicious none of you faggots give a fuck about ITNS.

See you all at $4.28 a share and dying to get into the new use-case Monero.

Maybe if you're a poor pajeet who has to all in his 50 rupees to come even close to having a chance of buying a toilet some day

XCXT (coinonatx) under 10M market cap, cheap asf right now easy x10 same with OPT (opum)

OP shitcoins are great when you are working with a very small amount of capital and want to multiply it quickly. Once you have a decent amount to play with they become less appealing, because the lack of liquidity can make it very difficult to get out. I'll still regularly throw a few grand at low marketcap coins but the bulk of my portfolio will be in solid gainers, you're simply ignorant if you think coins above 50 mil market cap can't go 500%, it's happened many times in the last month alone.

>What if I already have 300k and just need a 3-5x to become a millionaire, OP?
>he literally choose 3x-5x over 10x

fucking kek

Daily reminder to report all discord shills.

See

Yes thats a shitcoin if ive ever seen one but they moon occasionally

It's being shilled but the discord has nothing to do with its growth
Every coin is being shilled you thick fuck
>Getting dumped on
What, by fucking teenagers with 2 eth? Lol

Yeah keep X amount in safer investments then

You didn't

ITNS is alright. I mean, the idea doesn't need to be on the blockchain at all but I still have some regardless

I'm not saying they can't and I don't disagree with anything you said
However, you're saying you don't occasionally drop a couple thousand in a coin below rank 400?

>ADC, UFR, OPT
Where do you even buy these..?

Biblepay (BBP) has huge appeal for adherents of the world's largest religion. Solid coin, proof-of-bible hash, GPU/ASIC resistant, active and accessible dev team. I've made several hundred USD just mining it already, when this thing moons I'm going to net thousands

or go play the lottery. because IF you make it you make them real MF gains like 1000000x!!!

fucking retard

>10x
>for a chance at also losing 50% in less than 5 minutes because normies decide to dump

Yeah great fucking idea. I'll take my safe x5 for a guaranteed 1 million, pajeet.

LOL WHAT. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT BOUGHT IT! SCAM ALERT.

How long until you got your? I only put a small amount but the site still says 0 coins

>ADC, UFR, OPT
OP you are retarded. All these coins JUST mooned like every other shitcoin out there. Stop wasting people's time and actually shill coins that haven't yet. God.