Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
ori.network
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/luxcoin/
etherdelta.com/#0x107c4504cd79c5d2696ea0030a8dd4e92601b82e-ETH
enjincoin.io/enjincoin_whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Adshares pajeet,

Decentralized marketplace for programmatic advertising.

Will explode the same way as upfiring. It is much better than upfiring.

CanYa on kucoin.

You can use my ref code if you don't have an account. 7JNe6u

creativechain (CREA): multimedia blockchain P2P marketplace for distributed intellectual property. more power to artists by avoiding intermediaries and abusive content distribution laws => www.creativechain.org

> ~10mil market cap
> volume went up 7-fold since yesterday
> actual minable coin, not a poor erc20-scamtoken (top20 are actual coins too)
> has had longterm organic growth
> website and platform look just beautiful
> active github
> platform testnet finally started just a few days ago, full launch end of jan
> marketing literally just beginning
> similar to POE but with 40x smaller market cap
> telegram already has 1000 members

imagine instagram/patreon/vimeo on a dezentralized ecosystem for content creators with blockchain proofed timestampend licensed copyright. the creators can sell their content or their copyright (or just parts of it), they get royalties, microdonations from likes/upvotes, popular content gets extra revenue through a fund, due to creativechain's decentralized nature the creators can't get censored and without middlemen like patreon et al. no one is taking a huge cut from the creator's revenue.

look how easily polarising figures get banned from patreon, youtube or twitter. look at the viewerbase of those polarising figures. then look at this project.

No need to shill. Get actual TA on any coin on this discord chat

wPbxDXE

QLINK

worlds first decentralized mobile network
look it up on CMC, not even listed as market cap.
will instantly be top 100-200 when it gets listed.

BUY BUY BUY

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

medishares
>descentralized mutual fund already in use by 10 million chinese people
>backed by 12b worth chinese investing company
>only 150m marketcap
>been in circulation for about a week
>currently dipping
>not yet in any major western exchanges

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! FUCK!

ill let you know when im done accumulating and when it goes 10x. I'll need you to take my bags then

reported to the SEC ;)

RLC
BURST
SC

RLC. Incredible how something this good hasn't exploded yet

>hidden gems
>top 50 on CMC

Opus. Low market cap, project that could apppeal to masses. Decentralized music has large appeal to 99 percent of musicians as spotify and itunes doesnt work as well for them.

i think a came a little bit

thanks user

checkout QLC

POE on a massive sale rn get in here girly

what does this coin do?

It makes bitcoin look like a bitch for starters

UFR (on cryptopia or etherdelta)
Canya (Kucoin)

NIMFA
Very high risk btw. If they release something tomorrow and it is half decent it'll 100x. Also ED only.

CREA (creativechain) gonna explode probably anytime soon

Brilliant idea, with still too little attention right now but growing

Market cap still low - beta out

Decentralized image board saving artists copyrights is a nobrainer

zencash. total privacy platform: money, messaging, media. 150mil marketcap. working with IOHK. possibly moving to DAG in the future. most decentralized coin with secure nodes. 150 mil marketcap. 150mil marketcap.

ohni almost a cent.

Literally raiblocks 2.0

Have to go to some real shitty gook exchanges to get it right now though.
Will explode when hits bithumb or any big western exchange

PBL. POE already pumped and dumped into oblivion. Don't miss out on its competitor which still has a very small market cap.

ori.network
> working product
> low cap

ZENCASH 100% this is about to blow up to $100 this month

poe is never in oblivion :)

>Will explode the same was as upfiring
Why? And how soon?

its already at 60$

Syscoin will go parabolic within a few weeks. Biz will miss out.

this. opus is easy 5x atm.

Creativecoin - CREA.

$10 million market cap.
Huge potential to go 10x within the month.
Beautiful website.
Active GitHub and developers.
Well written white paper with clear objective.
Totally under the radar. (For now)

Veeky Forums, this is one of the projects you don’t want to miss out on. Consider it a payback that I shill you this coin this early on.

Ninfa. Thank me later.

ELLA is a sleeper. It's never going to be Ethereum but it will certainly 10x from its current 15mil market cap as a zero premine community based alternative.

This CREA project sounds promising

Might buy some, thanks for info

EXRNchain is unknown to many right now, once they relaunch their website it will catch eberyones eye

>might buy some

go balls deep you retard

OPT. Buy it or stay poor

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/luxcoin/

BITCLAVE (Cat)

Currently partnered with; Storj, Oracle's, Trust wallet, Coinstaker, ERC20 Fund, Leadflip, Science Blockchain, Robotex, Cointelegraph, Coinspeaker, Cash track, Start up grind, Fuse, Nixden, Society, Kyber, FuzeX, Ochain, Bancor, QTUM + more.

Reached crowdfunding goal of 25m in 30 seconds.

You can find the white paper here;

www . bitclave . com/en/white-paper/

(Remove space around fullstops)

The team they have are all highly qualified and many have PhDs, and Masters in their respected fields.

They have a working Alpha that is already in use, it's been confirmed for being listen on kucoin in the next few days, got added to bancor yesterday, and some more exchanges are to be announced shortly, you can buy it now over on Bibox.

Bibox was ranked in the 40s for exchange volume before Bitclave was added, it's close to 14th now, it's averaging an extra 1m volume each day on there.

get in here before a bigger exchange picks it up.

Where you in since ico?
Ico price?
How far will this go?

CAPP .. alibaba cloud partnership this month + more exchanges coming at end of month.. easy 4x+ q1

CAN isn't exactly a hidden gem but it will 2-5x.

If you really want to make gainz get in on (in this order)

DNA
ELIX
WISH
OPT
XBY
MSP
DOT
OST

Get rich or stay poor. The choice is yours.

Result of the epic whale thread was these two but you can’t buy them yet apparently

NIMFA

Guaranteed 100x and possibly 500x if the team delivers. 2m marketcap and less than a million supply means this will go parabolic once it hits a decent exchange

I got in way back in July so I got pre-ico price so roughly half a cent, the team seems good and advisors are also Good, one of them being the developer of ICON so I think it could 5x at least, it's worth throwing .1 BTC at and seeing what happens

CoinMetro

I really wish EtherDelta wasn't literally cancer.

POSW

A more legit looking version of PayFair (PFR) with higher volume and lower market cap...

But I need to fucking wait for my ETH to fucking transfer taking forever REEEEE

what about PFR ?

next shutterstock ngl

Currently holding my 10 Million from the airdrop

Nobody even knows about this gem ahahah

quit chasing shitty moon missions shilled on /biz.
follow actual TA for solid picks
discord gg/MHC5hWP

Yess Elix this coin is fucking amazing. It's doing great so far and it's only on shit exchanges, imagine when it's on a good one.

APPC is on Binance and just had a shitload if Coins burned. CMC isn't updated yet.

fucking AdShares, thats my man! x10 to x50 incoming!
Currently at $13MM, shitty AdEx at $173MM

CanYa ALL THE WAY

It's on Kucoin which is an okay exchange but yeah once it makes it onto the big boys it'll really fly.

whats the best way to transfer my stash from one account to another on the same exchange?
most coins dont work directly as they are the same wallets internally

Potential is there but it's playing in a crowded market. I try to look at shit that is doing something different for the most part. Unless they're going to be doing it way better.

Just bought 6 APPC, looks like I'll be having a lambo soon.

invest in ENJ user, don't make me say it again

Obsidian

invest in anything this group does, just don't be last discord(dot)gg(slash)7Cz3N3D

Bloom Token
(BLT)
It's trading slightly under ico price right now. Once this is officially on ED and CMC and gets listed to more exchanges, we're gonna see a 4-5x easy.

etherdelta.com/#0x107c4504cd79c5d2696ea0030a8dd4e92601b82e-ETH

UFR, good time to get in right now.

Kurrent
Its dirty cheap and private. It was abandoned by the team, but the community is trong and will take it over

>Literally shilling for points on your discord
Pathetic.

It really is, anyone shilling UFR should be raped and banned.

I unironically agree, and report every discord shill I see. Veeky Forums without discords would be 500% better.

Audiocoin ADC, just reached 25M USD cap

Nebulas (NAS)

Easy 10x

Never see any mention of ethlend, seems like a good buy

Ptivatix and UFR. UFR because its shilled so much normies will buy it in the new exchange anf Privatix because its a blockchain VPN from a Blockchain company.

Ptivatix and UFR. UFR because its shilled so much normies will buy it in the new exchange and has a masdive dip right now. Privatix because its a blockchain VPN from a Blockchain company.

lol ELIX looks a pieace of shit like 1000 other tokens, made by 2 dudes. nothing there. just a good designer.

SPBP

quality shill

sounds like somebody's in the CV discord lol

Fuck off nerd

kek, haven't been around there in a while. decent i guess but lurking Veeky Forums has gotten me 10x the money.

user, please do your own research on Change Bank (CAG) and you will see how massively undervalued this coin is.

Change is a mobile wallet with credit card AND a market place
Market Cap of ONLY 40M USD, compared to competitors TENX and MONACO with marketcaps of 400M, easiest 10X moon mission and they do not even have a marketplace. (Look at the table and you will see CAG's potential once people know about it)
Card registration has started and are in the final stages of discussion
Existing partnership with Kyber and ETHLend
Last week, it appeared on the cover of the leading business newspaper in Estonia (Aripaev)
Live and existing mobile wallet application
Management team are all CEOs of other successful businesses
One of the founder Artur Luhaääris the CEO & Co-Founder @ Smartly which is one of the current largest robo-advisory company in Singapore
CEO of DHL as an advisor
Marketplace application to be released in Q1
Partnership with the Estonian government.
Awesome long term hold - change coin will distribute 88.33% of its revenues generated from Third-Party Service Providers monthly. Also, Change token will also distribute 0.5% of all payments volume to Change Coin Holders.

Currently available on Okex, BiBox, Kucoin and Ed.

Bump. This is a gift to biz

Verium should be exploding right now. It is the reserve of vericoin which mooned today.

You’re supposed to accumulate these at a 10 vericoin to 1 verium ratio.

I think people don’t understand their relationship.

any Kucoin coin that is a lot lower than a dollar takes off every weekend because "new money" comes in. So Thursday buy DENT POE etc and cash out on Sunday guaranteed 25%-50% gains for the last 2-3 weeks. This doesnt work with shitcoins like BAT or FUN on binance because they are not taking new users. Also anything with ETHER in the name that is cheap has done well over the weekend liek ETHPARTY (FUEL) and ETHLEND(LEND) ever ETH CLASSIC watch same shit rinse and repeat.

NAS is going to be a top 50 by the end of Jan. Hire an artist to paint a picture of this screen.

What's the catch? That website is slick as fuck.

Literally anything recently added to CMC that doesn’t look like shit.

hawala.today moon on jan 15th

Interesting observation. You are a true autist. I

how many fuckin post are u gonna make with copypasta

enjincoin.io/enjincoin_whitepaper.pdf
ENJ
Currently on Binance. News about the partnership are about to be released after they've confirmed it.

FLT