RIP

RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf
discordapp.com/invite/ZU4sHtt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This absolute shit coin deserve die die.

Press S to spit on its grave

Not on Binance yet you retarded FUDing pajeet.

it's acually doing pretty well whats the problem ?

SPIT ON HIM MY BRUDDAS

sure smells of curry in here

raiblocks is green on my portfolio though?

And if you check reddit's raiblocks subreddit, you'll see multiple real-world businesses are already taking raiblocks as payment.

idiotas

You really think you are going to have a reasonable discussion with the person who posted this thread?

Top 5 in few months
This is the real valuable coin
No fees, fastest transaction, no miners...

guys I like this coin but I'm letting the binance dump FUD get to me - shouldn't kucoin be good enough for whales to dump their loads?

damn and my wallet still didn't sync yet

love the visual basic windows 98 aesthetic, shame it doesnt work

of course - all whales have bought on bg or kucoin. why would they wait selling till binance

I don't understand the "Binance dump" logic.
If whales were comfortable buying on current exchanges, why wouldn't they be comfortable selling on current exchanges.
Once it hits Binance, people who were afraid to buy on sketchy exchanges will now be able to buy from a good exchange. Demand will go up and price will go up.

they want to fud the price down to accumulate, duh

Anyone got a link to the white paper? I'm getting tired of bitcoin's shit.

raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf

ITS GONNA DUMP GOY, DONT ASK QUESTIONS AND SELL ME YOUR BAGS

>he was too stupid to get cheap xrb on mercatox yesterday

Tomorrow I'll be sitting with the easiest 2x gains of my life

RIP RaiBlocks. Long live NANO.

Absolute chad. Only ETH and XRB where green today in top 20.

Why have I been seeing these "Raiblock ded" threads left and right the last few days?

Just because it got a correction from whales holding on a shitty italian exchange that ran on a single fucking node(proving the tech power by accident)?

It literally has only been 8 days since the ATH and now its stabilizing around $30 before another run. And considering all the amazing shit coming just this month:
- Binance listing
- Nano Rebrand
- raiexchange
- newer wallets
- Release of updated roadmap for 2018

Shit is still primed to fly. Remember this shit is feeless, over 7000 TxSec in a conservative test, DAG, seeking quantum resistance, autistic dev who's professionalism and 24/7 work effort rivals vitalik. By those premises alone it does IOTAs job better than IOTA and hasn't even gotten to the 14 Billion yet solely because its been cuffed down by shit exchanges. Kucoin has had whales slowly cashing out keeping the price stablized around 25-30, but once the massive volume and easy access of binance comes into play, $100 XRB will not be far away. Just don't get scared by the initial dump on binance of those anons with 100K+ getting out.

That's it, I'm buying in. The white paper convinced me. Wish me luck bros.

Just a last desperate effort to buy up cheap xrb because they missed out when it was even lower.

Whoever has their shit on Mercatox, XRB withdrawals are working again.

Good choice. XRB is 72% of my portfolio atm.

It's a confirmed scam

The next neo, neo is gonna be the etheruem. Ethereum is gonna be the bitcoin

XRB is fucking garbage

how is kucoin sketchy ?

If you want to buy XRB, use my ref to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 1 XRB! Only for the next three signups

I could never figure out how this fucking shit worked.

The hype on this was unbelieveable a week ago.

Someone give me a rundown on either

>how the fuck this is supposed to work without any proof of anything, leaving out the bullshit terms

or

>why is this shit crashing, I wanna know where the hype went

New group to PUMP!
more than 20k people wait to PUMP

discordapp.com/invite/ZU4sHtt

Come to win more $$$$
PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP

all these pajeets in this thread lmao
go buy your bazinga crap or whatever you guys can afford

fuck that, I'm giving 2 XRB if you sign up with code E3d1iP

Sorry you bought at the last top. But going sideways at this price range is a good thing after it mooned so hard for a month. Some news around the time of Binance and we're off.