VEN - CONFIRMED $10 EOM

Donnie and his fucking whales just called VEN
$10 EOM confimed this groups never wrong.

Also just wait until the Tuesday 16th - MAJOR NEWS coming, Donnie won't tell us what the fuck it is but its coming.

That's why the whales are going fucking crazy

listen, get the fuck in now, easy 2x before it hits $6.

>Easy 2x
>Easy 2x
>Easy 2x

Who else is heading to the moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@mitchellnz/an-unbiased-review-vechain-d24e4d69b9c0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so who the shit is Donnie

Donnie is the head of a closely guarded trading group, makes these calls every month. Make a killing last summer.

Thats why the markets are going crazy, the whales have arrived!

>Not going to post full pic, get invited to the group, pay the money, and post it yourselves!!

But yes VEN was called.

$10 end of day. Screencap this.

This is the January swing btw, next one wont be released until FEB.

Get your foot in the door before its too late... news IS coming.

it just keeps going up !!!!!!!!!!!!

It's finally fucking HAPPENING!

Donnies also somewhere on the autism spectrum though be warned...also apparently a pedophile but who the fuck knows.

it's a pnd group i rather not. like korean jew trading is

I'm already in and comfy, but I'm getting FOMO atm and want to buy in more. Is it retarded to buy in at this point?

>tfw only 1000 ven

very

I have been saying this for 4 weeks now. But you are literally BRAINDEAD if you don't invest in Vechain.

Also why did you post this OP? When Donnie sees this he will shit himself.

>Looking forward to the chat logs tonight

Better hope he somehow doesn't find out who it is (i know its you plusIN)

How do I join such a group? I have ~400k USD in crypto, and I would like to take my portfolio to the next level. I can work in a team, and unlike OP, I can keep my mouth shut. Currently >80% in VEN.

Only 10k am I gonna make it

For example by joining this Pump and Dump discord:

discord(dot)gg(slash)uSxtZWs

Still not too late bro, $10 is the gaurentee (if such thing exists, always seems to be true with Donnie somehow)

Further down the swing guide he goes on to say very high possibility that it hits $15, but all depends on how well the market reacts to the news (and if the Top 10 are dipping). Money has to go somewhere right?

Ok thats all im giving you, ill be back soon to laugh at those who didn't take my advice.

Still time to get on the wagon?

I don't think so, I'm not interested in P'n'D groups, I'd like to join a coordinated whale gathering with solid fundamentals who will not scam me out of my money.

Bro i didn't post the full pic which includes entry points, TA, news, exit points, EOM & EOY predictions.

Yeah sure the guys in the group would be pissed, but biz helped me out in the early

Sure, I understand - is there any way you could help a brother out? Just some tips on how to approach these groups, I'm making all my TA and FA alone and it could be much more efficient in a group of like-minded people. This is my full time job now, I'd like to make the best of it.

How much does it cost to get in donnies group?

All those public discord groups are so fucking shit, you get what you pay for in the end that's the way i see it.

Donnies info is always backed up by a multitude of shit, he basically bribes people on the inside to give info about releases, news, using money gathered from subscriptions.

>"If anyone's gonna fuck my cousin, its gonna be me. Out of respect".

Fuck me not sure if Donnie is a super genius or actually retarded, perhaps both? Always pulls stupid shit like this lol whats the need?

also interested. I have a good amount of btc now, so it seems like an ok idea.

$2k a month, so you really need to pulling in the cash, also must have a balance of over $100k. OP just gave you a gift wrapped in a very nice box with glitter on top.

Also registrations are not open atm, Donnie said something about mid-feb adding new members, idk was probably talking out his ass. As long as the price of info doesn't increase too much then registrations will likely stay closed for now.

If registrarions do open, should we look for the info here on Veeky Forums, or is there another medium you guys use?

$2k a month is a steal for high quality info if you know what you're doing and your portfolio is large enough.

and how do I get in? I have the money.
Twitter? or an invite from an insider?

Same I would be in if registration opens back up. Thanks for the info how would I get invited?

Honestly, TA and FA can only get you so far in the crypto world, mainly due to 'normies' and silly money flying around the place. Just look at XLM right now, great coin with an actual product close to completion, great fundamentals and it tanked. Kinda feel bad tbf maybe it was our group cashing out ( a few did stay in but quickly left around $0.8). Anyway back to the point usually the main decider of crypto worth is news (look at what happened to BTC when you seen it all around facebook, twitter etc 2016-2017). VEN has very solid fundamentals, which will drive the price up no doubt, but the news coming is the big thing.

Id be happy to answer any more questions for now, feeling good already after a very profitable day as you can guess with a big balance.

I posted my large balance of BTC on a main BTC forum back in 2016 when that shit was getting crazy. He seen my post, sent me a message (initially i thought it was a scam and almost backed out, thank fuck for that) and the rest is history.

Ill suggest to him to inv some of you from biz, some of you seem to have big enough portfolios that it shouldn't be a problem. Hell he might open registrations tonight after he sees this.

if you rly want the moon just buy UFR u fucking pajeet

A very profitable day indeed.

What would be an advantage in being considered to join the group? I am a Certified Public Accountant in my country (in the EU, will not go into details), currently doing my CFA, studied Finance and Accounting in university. I know all the major European opportunities to cash out without tax, could give advice regarding that. I could also bring in a few outside investors, maybe 1-2 million USD capital in total if that would be a plus.

So he's a rain man with good taste.

just woke
wtf happened

UFR is a shitcoin pumped by a public discord group called /shill/, dont worry we have checked it out already lmao.

Take my info as you will, buy in before $6 if you want grow your ROI by at least 200%. Or don't...

Came here to say this

>>Yeah sure the guys in the group would be pissed.
>>Hell he might open registrations tonight after he sees this.

Care to explain..

>Most shilled shitcoin on Veeky Forums
>if you ask question on telegram you get banned
>medium.com/@mitchellnz/an-unbiased-review-vechain-d24e4d69b9c0

Read ^ already Overvalued and that was at $4
Get ready to have some bags when this hits $10 and you get dumped on as was always planned.

He is a literal walton shill, and completely overlooks the enterprise platform that VEN has.

Any hints on what the big thing is? Unless you're talking about DNV GL

#1 defence of a shill - blame other coins. . kek.
Answer the questions raised in the link faggit.

P&D Scamcoin

There is so much news coming... Most likely BMW partnership and hopefully PBoC news but I dont wanna rely on that too much.

The amount of work they are putting in when it comes to partnerships is incredible.

10$

Sell?

Im having 250k for the masternode...

My Kucoin and Binance balance for proof if it makes a difference.

You are the type of person we would look for in forums etc usually to get in the group you need a bare minimum of 100k upfront.

Why the FUCK do you store your shit on exchanges?? What the fuck are u gonna do if Mt Gox ever happens again

I did? He completely overlooked the biggest part of VEN? Being an RFID and ledger shit is 1% of they are doing now. Fuck out of here

Awesome thanks. Bought a shit ton 3k sats and knew this was gonna be massive after researching all the fundamentals. Pboc announcement would catapult it to ripple levels so taking it with a grain of salt for now

Wait only $10. I thought you guys said this was gonna be 100 dollars?

hahahah Ask vitalik.. no wait....

That's only the change that I use to trade, longer term holds are on my nano ledger s.

$10 is the p&d out price, always was. You can only shill shit for so long untill the sheep realise.

Doesnt take into account the speculative side of the current market, just look at tron... 100$ is possible in Q1 depending on scope of announcements

>keeping 260k on exchange
how do you sleep at night?

Will it go beyond 6$?

1h after I sold 15% of ven for link

Fell for fucking Veeky Forums shilling

He never tells us what the news is going to be, that would completely fuck everything up with him and his source of info.

Personally i think maybe BMW, but if its PBoC (some positive crypto news has come from China recently with court rulings) then its going to be a very good week put it that way!

$100 for tron...are you fucking retarded

Talking about Ven you tard

lmao look at this shit

That's just the minimum that you could cash out, but also says that $15 by EOM is a large possibility if you want to wait that long...

How is VEN undervalued lmfao you are the dumbest fuck ive seen or a waltonholder

who else making so much money right now it’s not even funny

WALLS ARE DOWN, I REPEAT WALLS ARE DOWN

Can you link me the whitepaper please?

>all those weak hands

my gains are being canceled out by ICX dumping. Fuck this

THE WALLS ARE FALLING REEEEE $6.20 RN

did you read the article or just too retarded in your shill to waste time on facts?

Biggest shilled piece of shit in past month

>No walls till 50k+

Don't sell you dumb bakas.

JUST FUCKIN HOLD U BRAINLETS FOR ONCE IN UR LIFE THIS IS UR WAY OUT U DUMBFUCKS

>that feel when you're starting to get annoyed with all the Delta notifications
>except they're all notifications about coins going up, or new ATHs

ITS GONNA DIP TOMORROW WHEN DO WE SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Words of a true P&D

you’ll be good soon

>tfw only 90 VEN
such is life of a poorfag

You would have to be actually retarded to sell right now. Who else if feeling great? No need to thank me bros, money is moving in fast, could still make a fast profit. Some late whales likely entering the market soon too, watch out for that!

rebrand hasnt even started
volume still relatively
new exchanges imminent
this rocket is still fueling btw

"If you derive the value of VeChain from their partnerships, team and market momentum; you are likely to assume an embellished market value.

However, if you critically analyze the merit and return of the token itself, then you will discover the fair value.

This is not a decentralized cryptocurrency. This is a coin which goes against the philosophy that cryptocurrencies and blockchain has attempted to build VeChain as a company may be a great investment, but the token seems to have been created as an excuse to raise an extravagant amount of money and use that to build an empire.

I have no doubt the company will continue to operate and make good use of its partnerships with PwC and DNV GL. However, I do doubt the ability for this to materialize into value for the average investor."

Sunny Lu literally said 2 new exchanges is coming in January, do you think VEN will bother with fucking shitxchanges? NO, OF COURSE FUCKING NOT, it's getting the fuck listed on the big B's.

PBoC, BMW and rebranding is also coming in January

50$ EoM. SCREENCAP THIS

The news is coming 17th!!!! Are you stupid?

Everyone who isnt buying right now is the dumbest motherfucker there is

Is it true that Donna once undressed his sister in her sleep?
Is that why he's rich because he used to hold BTC to buy CP?

WHEN DO WE SELL???

we dont sell

you don't

If you believe in your coins that's never a problem

sell now. we only what ride or die on ven team

To everyone who thinks this is a PnD.

I have held VEN since $1, when it wasn't shilled hardly enywhere, I invested because it has solid fundementals, a rebrand this month, and a mainnet release Q2. I swear to god this coin will be $20 by march if not much sooner. You are literally a fool not to invest in this. Just take 5 seconds, look at the partnerships and investments this has, look at the pressure being built up by sell walls the last 3 weeks. This coin will be top 10, It cannot not be.

VEN confirmed $10 EOD

BUT IF YOU SELL YOU CAN BUY CHEAPER AT THE DIP TOMORROW??????

$10 is near guaranteed at this point, $8 tonight according to the analysis

Yeah buy at all time high right when coordinated pump on Veeky Forums reddit and distro takes place. SOLD ALL IN VEN LETS GO BOYZ!!!!!

this. too many news for this coin.

ven will be big. too bad i only hold a few

desu if it pumps like this when there's no announcements really (other than sunnys lecture translation last night), who knows what might happen if they dropped another exchange or a partnership within the next 24 hrs - im not risking swinging this shit

tfw 50 venpoorfag

chekc reddit crypto markets some bigshot jumped on board. Fuck I feel like I missed this. Stupid me. BREYER CAPITAL JUMPED ON VEN