10.01 - 20.00 = Low tier
more than 20.00 = Veeky Forums tier

Other urls found in this thread:

0xproject.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sitting on 5000 now. Just dropped 6 ETH during the dip. Hope it pays off

> Dropped XLM to get some more ZRX.

Something tells me to diversify, but at the same time I don't want to let go of ZRX.

>$20
I love this project and am heavily invested in it but $20 would put us at no.5
Do you really think we can do that? Or are you assuming the market will be flooded with a lot of new money.

what makes this coin so special? is it like BNB for binance? or like XLM? can't really see what sets it apart.

the total market cap of crypto will be increasing in the future so it can be 20$ but still not be under the top 5. It has big potential tho.

It will enable off-chain Ethereum transactions to take place for ERC-20 and soon ERC-721 tokens.

Basically, you won't be able to do anything on Ethereum, dApps and all, in the future, unless you run through the 0x protocol.

It's like investing in http.

0xproject.com/
DYOR they have a very easy to understand website.

Decentralize exchange fuel...

ZRX will see massive gains over 2018-2019. Strong hold!

wow, never heard of the ERC721 standard

ZRX = $50 EOY 2018
ZRX = $150 EOY 2019
ZRX = $350 EOY 2020

where buy?

look on coinmarketcap and don't ask stupid questions

>tfw sold at $0.44 for barely any profit to move back into eth

If I toss in 30k today -

What do you guys think that could look like EOY?

>or 3k

anyone giving you a 2018 EOY on a crypto that isn't ETH or BTC is talking out their ass

Somewhere between $400k and $750k.

Binance

Fucking retards here ATM

Good luck retard. He rich like us

This is entirely dependent on ETH success and ETH platform growth.

Also, DEX's come online this quarter and will become a ever larger share of the marketplace as P2P becomes the new form of trading.

Investing in 0x is tantamount to investing in Ethereum.

as a 1hr after ICO buyer, I'd happy-cry myself to sleep everynight if it ever hit any of those levels

>anyone giving you a EO-anything on a crypto is talking out their ass
fixd

Ok so if have a couple of btc today - or say you did : would you leave it in btc or go ETH for EoY?

ETH if I had to choose, but shitcoins >>>>> any normie top 5 crypto

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Volume is way too low, it can be manipulated easily by whales.

Same. ICO buyer here, and I also doubled down on it after the ICO on EtherDelta.

Sitting comfy with 100k ZRX. :D

It's my retirement fund.

Fuck I might move back into ETH from ZRX... it's hard to say which will grow more by July

100k holy fucking shit

hope you bought the normie dip
2x from here

>got in at 0.13 cents
>didn't go all in

Fuggg

I remember the ZRX and DNT shilling from last year and everyone was saying it was going to lamboland and it hasn't gone anywhere really

So shill me again now, im going to all in on either this or LINK

Yup.

Just wishing I had gone harder on it sub $0.20

I was chasing moon missions. I could have grabbed 300k if I had just gone for it and been patient.

what exactly does 0x do?

It will enable off-chain Ethereum transactions to take place for ERC-20 and soon ERC-721 tokens.

Basically, you won't be able to do anything on Ethereum, dApps and all, in the future, unless you run through the 0x protocol.

It's like investing in http.

dnt is up 10x from 3 cents. $170m market cap, with an easy 4x from here.

0x is up 13x from a few months ago. will be 26x in a few days after it doubles again

Holder since ICO here, I have the most faith in this project, constant updates from the team and the fact that being added to ethfinex recently made the price 2x boosted my confidence in it greatly.

Fuck you I'd rather stick with COLX

Someone hates money

Where can I follow the updates at? Just their website?

I use twitter mostly, and their blog.

Bitchin', i'm excited about this coin