Moons silently

moons silently

fuck, its starting to do the meme formations again like it did 2 weeks ago... I just sold yesterday, dont tell me this shit can bounce back to its previous ath

Nah lol chilll its a total shitcoin it will never go back to ATH even my grandma wants to dump this shit...

Wait why did i make the thread then?

>the state of ripple hodlers

buy and sit on this one for long term and wait till it hits 20$

Iz okey fren

see you on the moon

why are you talking to yourself?

Ripple always reacts the same way. Now all the fucked up Normies will jump back on the shop.
3-4 soon.

>mooning
>-22%

oh phew, i almost sold my stack for 0x

It won't "moon" but the panic is over. It'll be $2.50 in a few days. Back to ATH in a few months.

IT DIPPED AGAIN ITS OVER GUYS HOW CAN I DELETE THIS THREAD? and tell my grandma we cant dump yet

You better have patience because moon and bust is just how xrp rolls.

ITS OVER MAN FORGE THAT SHITCOIN SRSLY JUST FUCKING SELL WHENEVER U WANT IT WONT GO UP..

Ain't my first rodeo. I don't panic sell and I'll hold for years to turn a profit. I even made a tidy profit off fucking dogecoin.

nigga fuck up outta here with ur warning buffet bullshit quotes this aint twitter
>wait years
lmfao

I make money always, you're advocating people sell at a loss. Fuck off, I've been in cryptos since 2011.

pair of retards

iv been in crypto since 2 weeks ago

It shows.

>mooning
>double topped already
wew

I sold my lamborghini to buy some XRP

Ripple is mooning by a very experimental process of plunging into the center of the earth and coming out the other side to hit the moot

riplel.....................

FUCK MY SHIT UP

Bought it in November for like 5 sats, I'm holding until I make 5 times profit and then I'll dump.

IM HOLDING SINCE ATH gonna dump when it hits again

s-surely if this moons, xlm will follow. Right? Right? please say so i dun want to wait for farix launch T_T

>muh chart analysis
Fuck off back to r*ddit

you cant beat the jews, stop with all the "normies r dumping its over meme" , ripple will always be a top 5 crypto, and will be back at ATH very soon, the only reason its dumping is because CMC fucked up and started a panic sell snowball, not selling my ripple for less then 5 dollars

Ripple is being controlled by the Bogs

>this post
Go back to r*ddit

Kek