What happened to my Bitcoins?

I just went on Coinbase, my Bitcoin is now worth $2600? WTF is Bitcoin Legacy?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkH0tmTfKbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLY SHIT ITS REAL

Havent seen this shit yet, nice try OP.

BITKEKS BTFO LMAO

>PEOPLE BOUGHT BLOATED BITSHIT AT ATH

GET FUCKED

wtf is going on today?!

Man, Roger was right. Bitcoin is a piece of shit.
Luckily, I had a bunch of Bitcoin Legacy.

Look at all the BCash shills. You could at least shill with something that can't be disproven with a 5 second visit to the website.

Hi Pajeet

?

Do you realize this board has IDs?

He doesn't care. Roger Ver is paying him by the hour.

Fake and gay

RIP my sides

top kek

remember Blegacy cucks, it's only a matter of time before this becomes reality

HE LAUNCHED PHASE TWO AAAAAH
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkH0tmTfKbs

This is why I am not sure that the shift to the green logo is the best move. Sooner or later Blegacy will die and Bitcoin will only have one viable fork left. At this point it would be best if the one left alive has the gold logo. Gold is a much better color than green for this money.

Bcash takes 2 hours to transact. It has no room to talk. Therefore, it serves no point in competing with Bcore and will never be a contender for #1, let alone be the "main" Bitcoin.
It's sad to say that Ethereum is now the best contender, but it's true.

Btrash shills in full gear everytime their shitcoin moves 5-10%. Its truly pathetic

wrong pajeet.

LITECOIN FTW!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT
THIS IS NOT. A. DRILL

this is so fucking fake it hurts.

They are trying so hard.

Sorry Roger, your shit is worthless!

How is it wrong... when I've tested it myself? Bcash is shit.
Also, Litecoin is not good enough. It's not fast, and the fee price does not justify it. In other words, it's too expensive for such a shitty service.

Once again, it's sad that ETH is the best contender now, but it's true. I can send any amount of ETH with fees for less than a dollar and it remains fast.

Ban this fag.

transfers are an hour on average, but payments are always instant

just a tip:

discord(dot)gg(slash)BvZysKq

No he does it for free

I do notice that it gains 1 confirmation relatively fast. However, it just sticks there at the 1st confirmation and it takes AT LEAST an hour for it to start moving again.
That's not good enough for business, and it's definitely terrible for transacting with exchanges, which usually requires 6 confirmations for your transaction to be accepted. You'll be waiting an insufferable 2 hours.

>I do notice that it gains 1 confirmation relatively fast. However, it just sticks there at the 1st confirmation and it takes AT LEAST an hour for it to start moving again.
kek read about the technology before you start shitposting, you obviously have no clue how this works

also like i said payments are instant thanks to 0-conf, but it still takes an hour to be able to move those coins you just got

I'm very practical.
I've tested it. In terms of practicality, there's no difference between Bcash and Bcore. I mean, just listen to yourself...
>but it still takes an hour to be able to move those coins you just got
If you can't move it... then what's the point?
I can move ETH in less than an hour. I can move it EVEN in much less than 30 minutes. Sounds like ETH does a better job at being "cash" than Bcash itself.

kys queer

because of 0-conf payments are instant and you dont need to wait for a single confirmation, if you dont see why this is valuable you are a fucking moron. In this sense it is even faster than eth because eth requires you to wait for confirmation lest the payer double spends

>doesn’t know wut legacy is

Normans

Should your little post on this site be copied and propagated through every connected computer on the internet and stored in the exabyte sized distributed internet ledger that everyone needs to keep a copy of?

No. And that's not how Bitcoin will work either. Blockchains are not scalable for micropayments, not Bitcoin's, not bcash's, litecoins, or even dogecoins. Forcing them to only sacrifices decentralization and security.

Additional layers are the TCP/IP stack of crypto. Remember that 'internet of money' shit everyone was going on about in 2013? That's what they meant.

Read about the technology before you start shitposting, you obviously have no clue how this works.

>In this sense it is even faster than eth
Except it isn't, cause I can move it faster, and it shows.
"Instant" 0-conf payments are nice, but if you can't move your coins for an hour, then it's not actually instant. Bcash should be called something else, because CASH—it is not.

>that everyone needs to keep a copy of?
but we dont

just go back to using visa and mastercard you fucking retard

How real is this?

Speaking as a normie, nobody knows what the difference between bitcoin and bitcoin cash is. If I want something with bitcoin name in it, I'll just get bitcoin. If I'm certain I want something other than bitcoin, it sure won't be the other thing with bitcoin in the name. The technology behind it? I don't even know what any of this does, it just seems like easy money.

looks to me like you lost money

It's not

I talked to normies, they see everything other that has Bitcoin + Something in its name as a scam.

Bitcoin Cash = Scam
Bitcoin Gold? Scam
Bitcoin Diamond? Scam

There is only one

((( BITCOIN )))

Roger Ver? Son of a bitch.

don't waste your time or money on legacy or segwit coin its going nowhere fast

this guy deserves a ban

desu bitcoin legacy sounds pretty neat, seems like thats the name BCH should have taken.

>b-b-but litewallets!

Way to ignore the point.

This is pretty true, they're incredibly scammy sounding. This is honestly why Cash is so desperate to take the Bitcoin name. I have no idea why they chose the Cash part in the first place, since they're so embarrassed by it now.

The only rational reason I can think of is they took the name to trick normans into thinking you trade into BCash to cash out