Thank you ITNS user

I just wanted to say thank you to the user who shilled me ITNS in December in a very comfy way. If you still have the image you posted back then (with the hand-drawn 3$ target), please post it here - I want to get printed and framed so I can put it into the entrance hall of my future mansion.

Not me, I remember the threads though. Didnt get any because it‘s on a shit exchange

Enjoying the gains right now and easy mining. Pulling 820 coins a day fucking feels so good-- I love monero but running all my rigs on this is far more profitable right now.

820 per day? Holy shit, what's your rig?

I use six different computers, all with 2 XFX7700s and okay-ish CPUs, I've got about 5040h/s at this point. Though payoff is starting to taper down unfortunately. Thankfully these computers have been payed off through monero so we're good for the time being.

its crashing

Yes please crash so I can accumulate more

>nigga thinks this is a crash

fuck buy more

you are just trying to unload your bags on us

lol nigger doesn't realise the dip given for you to buy more, stay poor faget

My pajeet detector is hitting peak levels

Read the fucking whitepaper, jesus. This isn't a bad coin at all-- actual use value and is with the fucking times with ring signatures and a really nice wallet GUI.

I'm a miner I know this is a good coin I was talking about the other pajeet saying it's crashing

I meant . See you in the lunchroom, Paarvash

The wallet UI is actually really nice. Is it from another project or specifically done for ITNS?

I don't quite remember honestly. It's most likely some sort of XMR wallet that someone never released for XMR. I bet you that that team came together over a friend knowing a friend making a wallet for Monero and he knew someone who was working on a VPN service with monero-style tokens and they just sort of hooked up. That's my rationale.

You are welcome.

hope you bought the dip boys.

>TFW I sold half of my ITNS stack last week

1 dollar by EOQ

It's going to be nice mate.