BNTY

>Less than $100 million market cap
>Working platform with over $2 million in sales volume
>Many legitimate companies already using platform
>Applications beyond tech industry
>Making noise without being on major exchanges
>Doesn't rely on Korean or Chinese hype
>Great marketing concept and lots of normie appeal that reddit has already caught onto

Such a comfy hodl right now

Bought the dip yesterday at 0.64 literally 5 mins before it began a massive run. Feels comfy

BNTY is guaranteed to triple from now to a conservative 300 mil market cap. Great chance to 5x or more after it hits Binance, which the devs are trying to push asap by paying the fee.

Got in at 0.15 bro, feeling comfy

Still on sale. Best time to hop in.

this coin just keeps moving, best crypto investment I've ever made by far

>buy my worthless shitcoin bags thread #235823572375235

>I'm mad that I was completely wrong about this coin would perform, and my salt will prevent me from making up for my misjudgment by hopping on now

You tools just never learn.

It's so close to ATH that I'm not really sure how it could be anyone's bags..

1cvw8

BOUNTY GANG

Bought at 0.15 but only 1k bnty.
Btw comfy hold as fuck.

Its ok user, I bought at 0.45 and I'm holding 2.7k

We are gonna make it :)

would you guys dump some DBC for this, thinking of also buying some DRGN and SNOV

thank me later

discord(dot)gg(slash) BvZysKq

0.17, 0.33, 0.68 reporting in, feelin comfy

If you buy in now you gonna hold heavy bags for a long time. mark my words
I got out after x3

Its picking up steam again, its being shilled on reddit too.

DBC is a great coin and I'm biased for BNTY, but yes, that's what I did. DBC has a high market cap, this doesn't.

People were saying this exact same thing when this was at $0.25. It's a $100 million market cap coin with momentum clearly building behind it.That's such a low market cap - $100 million coming in means that it's going to double in price. Don't fool yourself. I honestly doubt you invested in the first place.

yeah thats where im going at this point, with only $5000 total in this so far im just looking at sub 100m mcap coins and looking fro trips to Neptune, bought in at various points on DBC at sub 100m then at like 200 and 300m, should have sold at 600m late last night before it got an extreme crash

Its always good to diversify user :)

bought 2,859 at .13

so fucking comfy. especially because it greatly offsets the hit i took holding my 1,400 xlm. I am still comfy and will be even more comfy when it bounces back