/xlm/

WAKEY WAKEY, SNAKEY HUNGY!!

Please god, I need this to moon so bad right now, it's 100% of my portfolio

go snek go

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNEK

kinda missed those drawings. get in for the memes, stay for the dips - spoken like a true Lumionaere

It's taking too long

I have no hope left

>went all in at .70 because i didnt think it would dip lower

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNEK

Where does that "trajectory snake" meme come from? Can anyone explain? Thank you.

snakey had a huge drink in the pool and is now wake af. its slowly checking out new branches to climb

>bleeding for seven days straight
this is what it must feel like being a roastie

bought in at 65 cents, and everyone was already complaining it was taking too long then. didnt think it would go lower but holy fuck this coin. so disappointing.

We had "stinky linkies" for LINK bagholders, what do we call the XLM bagholders?

it's a dead snek bounce, get into BTC before it's too late

It started with WAKEY SNAKEY then someone drew him in a rocket and said NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

Same. Currently have 10k lumens, 85% of my folio. I have faith in this coin, just hold this shit and make gains.

Same boat. All of my "buy low sell high" gambles have paid off big time except for this one. Bought at .62 thinking it was the floor. Really disappointing but I'm not taking a loss all these shitcoins will go up again.

silly snakies

sell them to be for 3369 sats user

I actually bought some more close to that too, which sold by accident and had some loss. I regained it though. I'm still in with thousands. Been holding them for a long time though, and it's going to be a couple of weeks more before something happens

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

Someone on Veeky Forums drew it on the candlestick chart and called it the money snek

There were others going around like the snapping alligator formation but the snek stuck around with lumens

I REFUSE TO SELL YOU SNAEK I LOVE U

Billionaires.