BUY THE FUCKING DIP - OPT

>brought you PFR
>told you about SNOV

Now it's time for OPUS (OPT). This shit will go x10 in the next 3 days.

Good luck. I'm out

Veeky Forums, I think it's time you ask yourself if you actually want to find the moons. Opus is soon going to leave without you, Veeky Forums, and it's only your fault because I've seen a dozen Opus threads in the last three days

not being listed on any big exchanges till Q3, keep dreaming

>ID says poor

Check the market cap the last few days, friendo. We're going 3x minimum. Not to mention Binance and Bittrex just followed Opus on Twitter and the project is legit for good measure.

Dude, the pumps over. What are you doing still sitting on this shitcoin?

Bought 3k last night, am I going to make it?

i bought during ico, just dumped as soon as i made my eth back. Will buy back in again at half price

>team of neverheards
>no industry connections, no news
>github is FUCKING DEAD

this is a pnd op

what are you talking about? They just added a new smart contract dev 5 days ago.

They even have a working g prototype

>Forbes 30 under 30 co-founder
>Incredible whitepaper
>Working demo
>My stack already 5x'ed

Stay poor

>sub 30 mil market cap
>pumps over

kek, maybe that one

when will the pajeets learn

also I saw this in another thread

same story as with ELIX.

after the initial supoman pump biz moved on having the attention span of adhd ridden nigger. then 3 months later presto we are at all time highs with no sign of stopping.

Graph looks very very cup and handle-y. Shill me on this coin. Where can I buy it?

EtherDelta, annoying to buy but pretty worth desu

HitBTC. Send LTC.

Send LTC and withdraw with DOGE, some other user had a 450 OPT coin fee for withdrawing.. absurd

This is definitely gonna grow over the next week, easy 3-4x.

Been talking to a lot of people I know who play music at bars locally, and a lot have said that spotify/itunes actually do suck dick for small artists, so maybe I could try to rope people like that into this? Feel like musical normies aren't into investing but they might be able to get behind an idea like this one.

Do it

That would be great. Do it

Is this the fabled cup and handle formation?

>Binance and Bittrex follow Opus on Twitter
>Mystery announcement either today/tomorrow

HMM I WONDER WHAT IT IS GUYS

O H

B O Y

>b-but I bought at 1400 sats