TRX pump or dump ?

What will happen next ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhbIQLt_AQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

with all the accumulation that happened over the last 2 days because of all the FUD, I think it's obvious where it's going next

still a shitcoin but clearly will be pumped again

I'm waiting for more volume to rebuy, playing safe

It's plausible as they announced their new partnership earlier today

it's going straight to the trash where it belongs

Went from 2000 to 700 I think (hope) the correction is over

You poor deluded soul. This is not a correction. Seriously how can you be this retarded. You're investing into a total worthless chinkcoin with nothing but a plagiarized whitepaper and scammy chinese """"partnerships"""" because a chink marketed it to you and manipulated you and a thousand other retards into doing so.
The normie hype wave came and ended, smart money cashed out now the only people still holding this are niggresses and retarded millennials. Sell your fucking holdings and get out of this hell.

>he didnt pay attention to the fat accumulation at the bottom

whatever you say buddy

Oh, he thinks the valuation of a coin is dependant on the legitimacy of the project. How cute.

Welcome aboard new friend.

Yep anytime your coin dumps its "whales accumulating". #HODL amirite fellow redditor?

What you don't realize is whales cashed out at the top and left you in the dust. Strong hands, hodl and other similar memes were created by them to herd you like sheep and have you do what they want you to. You think you're smarter than them but the reality is you're a complete fucking moron dancing on a set of strings.

>They bought his bags of literal horse shit
God this is beautiful to watch

>Whales spending 5ETH on TRX at $.09.

You're right, wow, they really showed me, fellow plebbitor! You know that the order books shows amounts purchased per order, r-right? Please tell me you aren't that dumb...

shh dont tell him about the 200BTC order some whale drumped in on TRX last night

this guy is a TA genius, and he explains what will happen next:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhbIQLt_AQ

tron to $1.00 in the next few weeks. your welcome.

>HODLING TRX IN 2018

as a chink, let me tell you a saying that has been passed down in my chink family:

don't trust chinese people

It's hit 800.

Now is the time to sell before it crashes again.
Especially before Justin messes up again.

Not so fast, Schlomo. I'm onto you.

Holy fuck...

As a fellow chink, this shit is true.

i follow this chink he's fucking smart

>321

>3
>2
>1
$1 confirmed for 30min!!!!! Get in!

This will hit 600 in a few hours.

It's at 750. Last chance to grab your money back.

I like this, just put my sell order up a bit. I hope he's right.