PORTFOLIO THREAD

How's everyone doing with all this red on the market?

Post your portfolio or shill me your picks.

what are those fucking shit coins. will u be able to sell them?

Absolutely chadding through this shitstorm right now

damn, is BLUE really worth getting into right now? everyone has been saying it’s just another scam

Good for you for taking a risk, and I'm sure plenty of retards think Bluetooth payments sounds like a good idea... but holy SHIT is that an awful idea. Bluetooth frequencies are already abysmal, and unbelievably easy to fuck with. Literally any asshole can make this product completely unusable with a bluetooth jammer.

>being JUST’d

Nigger Chad wont get JUST’d by no bear market punk ass bitch

All of the CLAM is from old wallets/airdrops, and since its on pretty much every decent exchange I can get out when I see fit.
I got in when it wasn't worth much, but with security being a huge problem in crypto nowadays, I can see it going places so my plan is to keep holding.
I'm holding BLUE, not bluecoin. I agree with you, can't really see bluecoin going anywhere.

so glad I decided to keep holding my ETH

i want to kill myself

>tfw LTC keeps tanking

LOL

My coins are holding up just fine

feels ok man

fuck i forgot about SPANK, i meant to get in there.

>My coins are holding up just fine

you should have gotten out a week ago.l shit is dead. understand!

Ouch.

How do you make it so that it shows holdings in $$ and not in btc units?

Whoops I meant $$ vs %% not $$ vs btc

Nice holds

Wish I could also Chad through. At least I'm maintaining well enough

click your fat fingers around on the screen. forget what tap where does it.

5-6x on your bortfolio by August 4 u

>When you've bought so many shitcoins your screen starts to turn into a pink wojak

Found it
>show total holdings

I'm still pretty near my ath, so that's pretty neat. Held this since september.
Gonna drop an additional 500$ and give in to the link meme and some other lowcap coins (been thinking opus and maybe insurepal once it hits, since i probably wont get in on the ico)

>USD

Yeah, I left f.lux on for it. Still in the positive though

Am I gonna make it?!

you have tron. so nope.

I'll be more careful selecting coins next time, luckily this was just a test run and considering I started with 20 ark at 2.96$ this is not too bad

If XLM makes a recovery, I would be suprised.

Should have dropped TRX and XLM days ago. Both are hemorrhaging.

Poor fag alert
Started a week ago

you expect to have profits with this in the near future?

be gentle

how many models do you bang daily?

i'm a virgin with an underage gf

Ive invested for over a year now but in the past few weeks have taken the rabbit hole down to altcoins. You should too.
>EXRN

What exchange do you use for shitcoins?

Unfortunately Etherdelta right now. It's fucking sucks but its your only option behind IDEX if you want to get into coins that will 1000x. All the coins that haven't hit exchanges are listed on there. Besides that, kucoin, Binance, and bittrex. Maybe one day Cryptopia.

I swear to god if BLUE isn’t top 100 in a couple months i’ll be bankrupt

Kill me

>no context as to what the coin is
Why do you do this, user?

Im down from 1.3k to 750. Fug.

At the moment no, im just learning how the system really works

Because its embarrassing

ARN is a joke.

Help what do I buy thats red right now that's going to bounce back! IT'S A BUYERS MARKET AAAA

>Please advise!?!

I'm pretty embarrassed that I sold all me ETH for shitcoins because I lack patience. I still have gained more than I put in but it's pretty fucking amazing how the entire altcoin market is crashing right now.

Sell your Litecoin retard

Not too bad t b h famiglia, only down 4-5% in the last 48 hours

it’s a losers market if you take advice from Veeky Forums

> Help me Myriad... you're my only hope!

please r8

APPC and CMT are crapshoots that I'll dump whenever, the rest are meant to be long term hodls

Started in Nov with about 1.5k invested initially.

Becoming a millionaire so my autist ex bf will be impressed and want me back in his life. Grill powers don't work on autists but wealth might.

Unless he's the type of guy that doesn't want his partner making more money than him

fuck off bitch tits or gtfo

Quit larping, we all know there are no females on Veeky Forums, and definitely none that buy crypto. But if you are a trap then welcome, glad to have you here.

Wow, honestly keep holding.

When you go through a bearish phase, you learn so much

Also I FOMO'D into GBYTE, bought (almost) ATH and it very quickly went down 25% and stayed there. But I like it so I guess I'll keep it.

haha shitfolio :D Add digibytes man you look like a joke..

Either or the type of person who's shitty for trying to win back an ex because you fucked up, or you're stupid for wanting him back after you make millions and he already dumped.. Because if he takes you back it won't be genuine..hell be using you just as he did before.
Good luck on life femanon

Nope definitely female, just an unironic autist. Crypto became a special interest and l learned how to read meme lines.

post them tittays gurl make our day

Comfy

Finally an augur portfolio. Solid pick, but not shilled here.

My time as a pink wojak has ended. Didn't even notice the marketcap dumping and pushed through $10k for the first time.

Been looking to get into crypto currency, any advice?
Ive heard Coinbase is good for fast transactions, but they have mean fees
Ive heard Bitrex is good for free transactions that take 20 years
I know market strategies, and this just seems like a fast paced version of penny stocks/regular stocks
>I just dont know which exchange I should use, if a hardware wallet is worth it, and how much money would yall consider to be a good starting investment?

After getting into crypto I'm pretty sure I am autistic too, I came to in front of my computer screen the other day only to realize I had been staring at charts for 13 hours straight with no food or drink. I pretty much can zone out everything else in existence once I have have a task to do. Researching coins, mining, looking for old low volume coins about to moon, watching chart movements, researching devs, reading whitepapers... this has basically been my life for the last 6 months.

I’m getting real sick of getting fucked. I just don’t know what to do with my bags at this point because BTC has been disappointing and I’m not stupid enough to buy into ETH at all time high.

When should I get out of TRX? it’s been fucking be since i got in a week ago

What about the ARK girl

Crypto is literally all I talk about. I have a comfy but lower paying job and I'm not looking for a higher income job just so I can check cmc while I'm at work and stay in the 15% tax bracket for 0% long term capital gains. We have a gift user, and it puts us at an advantage over normies in this market.

Fine

I really just want to buy a couple thousand BLUE and hold till it hits $10 is it possible?

ARK is another dividend coin I'm looking into. Once my DBC gains go parabolic I will split into VEN, REQ, and possibly ARK.

discord(dot)gg(slash)BvZysKq

worth your time

If you're patient enough, yes, very much so.

Will any of these altcoins ever go up? feels like a solid portfolio for the next week or so to me though what you bros think

yeah, looks really solid dude. I've actually been looking into SNOV myself.

Yes.
Augur and Golem will be big soon.

Good luck, crypto girl.
I think we'll all make it - but it's not worth buying back your autistic boyfriend. Move on.

omg, one of the worst portfolios lol, you fell for every meme, at least xlm is a good longterm hold

I love and hate xlm so much

TRX is giving me cancer.

I was all in on DBC forf the last couple days, but ended up not selling last night before bed when i had $5000 and i woke up at like $3700, spooked me enough to diversify into more altcoins. $5k is enough for me to start not wanting to lose it all, as poor as that may be

>Golem
fun fact, golem means huge on croatian

When did you buy XLM?

There's a bear market?

True, whenever I try talking to normies about crypto they seem interested by the gains, but then when I get into the technical side they zone out and stop listening. They don't get that understanding that stuff is how you make the real money, not just the slow steady hold BTC over time strategy.

2200 so it's no so bad just pissed at myself I didn't sell at the top and have held so long

be patient and you MIGHT make it out in the positive.

xlm is the comfiest long term hold after ether, i'm still kicking myself for not getting in earlier

How can i make it better?