Refueling at the Moon before Mars Mission

We're going to $2.50 after the market settles, and the announcement comes out in 3 days.

Lamden General Thread.

What ann, user?

This is like buying ether in jan 2017

Yeep.

this month is going to be SO comfy

I'm not to sure about that, it could be similar to buying XRB in its early days though.

Many believe this is in reference to a proper exchange listing. Rumors for Cryptopia and HitBTC for 01/15.

Ahhh those are SHIT exchanges. Any volume is welclme though. They're certainly more normie friendly than ED

What are you guys holding till? I scooped up 415 the other day

I wonder if they've thought about being added to binance... Someone should tell him about that gem!

Solid investment, buy now or stay poor

Whenever I feel down, I look at picrelated. Seriously, this is like buying ANS at $2 (which I also did) and I’m getting the same vibe from TAU.

Till December or 10 dollars. Whichever comes first

Should hit $5 pretty easy.
I'll probably sell there but I got in at ICO. If you hold longer I could see this at $10-20

On sale right now, it's stagnant with the alt crash going on ATM.

idex.market/eth/tau

How high will this shitcoin go /biz?

never have i been more /comfy/ holding an ico coin
feels good, i have to say

bump

if we can keep up this trend, $5 is extremely likely to be reached within this month at least, imo

Looks like it's recovering

I sold Lamden too soon for a stupid 2x because a stupid user here was fudding and i fell for it.
Well, i'm not even angry, i just hope that same user who called Lamden shit is watching these threads, he literally said that TAU was going to zero in a matter of days. Have fun now you idiot.

If you bought in the ICO and it was 2x. You could just sell half and now ride the wave up or down without any worries.
Now you would only win.