ATTENTION: DON'T BUY THIS COIN!

I need to accumulate more...

I just bought the dip at 1.91, couldn't get 1.77 in time unfortunately... where is this coin headed for 2018?

Probably Andromeda

DEX is the future
Get in

based on their team, all the apps building on it, and pending exchange listings, this is THE coin in 2018...but keep the price down for a few more weeks...

I wish I got in the ICO ;_;

only thing i'm wary about is, per their website, the marketing plan is only at 15%

could be a longer term hodl to moon

lol what is this shitcoin...zeros ex returns? Decentralized exchanges sounds confusing like a scam buzzword.
Educated folks like myself we buy Ripple! XRP is what I buy user, we should buy RRIPPLE huehuh the banks LOVE IT and its getting COINBASEDD xD

Thank you for NOT BUYING!!! Keep NOT BUYING

this is one of longest holds. four year vesting for the team and advisors

Once Ethfinex launches 0x decentralized platform in a few weeks time, this thing will moon hard. Coinbase is probably already developing their own ERC20 trading platform based on 0x protocol. Dy/Dx on the way sometime this year, Request Network built on 0x protocol. It's still so cheap, I feel genuinely bad for anybody who missed this easy rocket.

Am I gonna make it?

depends on what you mean by "make it"
but yeah you'll have some thicc gains

Four years? Seriously? I don't even think crypto will last that long. Not the market we know today at least. Yikes

Yeah, this is a long term as fuck hold. They're gambling on the decentralized future happening years from now.

This is not just some pump and dump shitcoin.

oh NOW you need to accumulate ahahahah fucking normies never change

Doomed to failure sadly due to no mechanisms to actually disincentivize centralization of relayers

Sure thing pajeet

How do you find out about up and coming coins that seem viable when they still low value?
Sorry if noob and just need to lurk more

>Look at the big words I learned
Most pajeet post I've read this week

nominated for most epic FUD fail ever

are you even trying at this point?

hhahahHAgh U WILL baghold ZEROEX confusing scamcoin returns while I make XRP centralized gains my big banker friend told me XRP IS GOOD LOOK IT WENT SO HIGH ITS JUST LIKE BITCOIN I am finance business men I know everything

>this is what normans actually believe

why do they love ripple so much god