ICON Hodlers thread! Who's comfy? Cause I am

ICON Hodlers thread! Who's comfy? Cause I am.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8GY27J-jDQ&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Scared for when everyone hears about that stupid Korea ban bill

We will be all right. They're not gonna ban it, trust me.

people shilled me that icx have government backing/sponsoring. and now they're thinking of banning cryptos? explain.

Not comfy, it's down 2000 gwei

No they aren't. It's just an individual who had an idea. This just will won't happen, take my word for it.

You will be up by alot in 2-3 days.

Fuck off shill.

>explain.
user is trying to FUD so he can buy ICX at a low price. Why would the Korean government, which invests in cryptos, ban cryptos?

Considering this is the first real dip ICX has had, I’m still comfy.

ICX will be below $5 by EOM

>Keep hearing about a dip
>don’t care
Check the price at the EOM

Please gtfo you kike

Got in at $1.60 can't complain

The ban is not going to happen but the price is going to take a hit regardless.

Are you that same fag from last night that kept saying you’re going to sell on the 19th and buy back on the 21st at $5? Literally retarded.

Yeah, if people like you keep spreading fake news about it.
>afraid of people hearing about fake news
>goes and starts posting the fake news everywhere
You’re either purposefully FUDding or you have a double digit IQ.

kek

No that was not me, I heard about the Korean regulations today regarding requiring ID when trading so I'm trying to spread FUD so I can accumulate some more before main net.

At least you’re honest.

2 weeks from today boys!! Can wait for the real ride to begin!

the bill is to target exchanges that dont pay tax,

when the DEX is released, ICX will literally moon, cant ban decentralized solutions

I got in at 2.10 we did good user.

Market cap is getting too high, when to sell?

500 ICX here. This coin is surprisingly holding well through this bearish market.

Nigga.. you know what.. sell now. Check back in a week ;)

now would be best time.
no more news or events planned this month

I know mate, we're all gonna make it.

I mean c'mon, realistically how high could it even go before the big inevitable correction?

huge dip in ETH market incoming in few hours for anyone who wants to accumulate
thank me later

am i gonna make it with 232?

When is this RED BLEEDING over?

Every 30min I refresh and have the anxious feeling.

>20k ICX

It's not a big moon or something, ICX has been growing healthier than most coins I've seen. There won't be a big correction.

This was meant for

10B Mcap by month's end is well within reach. That would put at about $25

if you have this feeling you should sell

also
>pink wojak ID
checks out

Very very comfy, since I got in at 1/3 the current price. Wouldn't be comfy if got in today.

:^) isn't there a mainnet launch though?

Yep. Organic growth in ICX. Just like Dragonchain, but DRGN is recovering from the dip now.

Yeah, I fell for that last week. Not happening again.

>mfw 33 ETH/33 VEN/33 ICX

to put it into comparison to America,

it would be as if Bernie Sanders came out and said maybe we should ban crypto

that's pretty much it

ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG
SPENT 10 ICON ON A NEW CHAIN

This is the most accurate thing I've seen today.

Bought 12.200 when it was on $2.50 love this project

now a good time to buy in?

I still don't understand what they are ecen trying to do? a wallet, this, that? What do you get for your coin in the distant future and why? shill me plz

I'm praying for this coin to stay down for 36 more hours until cuckbase releases NY Eth. I'll buy this shit up to $10. Every ICX is a $100 bill and every XLM is a $5 bill by EOY

It actually is user.

I would shill, but I'm lazy right now. Maybe the best thing to say is, this coin doesn't even need shilling. It's so promising. Read the whitepaper, when you're done you"'ll buy in as fast as you can.

no sell everything sirs

Thanks user.
I did my research but I still don't feel it 100%, I don't know why, I will read up on it. In one sentence if you don't feel bothered:
Why would people buy ICX from you in the future?

That's what I tried to tell people but they think the Ministry of Justice controls all laws in SK

Sold everything at 8300. I am free of my 72k ICON. I did fucking insane gains and perfectly timed the VEN train. This is how you do it. Might come back to ICX, but the korea shit is a bit scarry.

cause they're Korean and they love Korean coins

It's FUD man. Disregard all China + Korea FUD.

ICON network will be powerful

that's a nice chunk mate.

one thing you should know about the koreans is that they are conformists. if they see their pals buying ICX, they too will buy in even if it's at ATH. that's why you see every girl there looking exactly alike because they don't want to stand out.

Because it will keep increasing like Ethereum. Ofcourse they won't want to buy it forever. But you're safe for at least 24 months from now.

for the same reason that people buy ETH

You obviously made the right call but I hope you're back with us around mainnet time. You know its going to make gains.

ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG

we comfy boys

So this is actually a shitcoin but an investment because koreans will buy it just because it's korean and hype?
Maybe the market has that priced in already?

lol yeah need to stop comparing myself to guys with thousands

This has got to be a sign

BTC is about to rally. I will wait before I buy.

It's already where NEO was about one month ago in marketcap. Looks expensive now.

btc will drop, it may try, it will fail

The point is that even if you are not convinced that mainnet launch, annual summit and korean exchanges will increase its value, the fact that people BELIEVE these things will increase its value is enough. For better or worse the hype is too strong with this coin. The next month will be pretty astonishing.

IMO mainnet wont trigger anything. It is literally priced in (no meme). The real thing is korean exchange listings with KRW pairing for new money to flood into this project.

Koreans can pump coins into disgustingly high numbers, especially ICON will need it, because rn it's only on 2 nameable exchanges.

I will jump back in as soon as we hear new stuff about the korean boys.

I’m more excited for the CoinOne listing than mainnet. The growth we’ve seen in the past week is due to mainnet being ready to launch. There won’t be a sudden spike once mainnet launches. There will be a sudden spike once it’s listed on CoinOne though.

3k reporting in

there are news about korea cracking down on crypto on you guys are talking about mainnet pump and exchange listing

is this peak bubble ?

It is only one article and it is only the "minister of justice".

But like i said, i am already out.

Could be the same shit story like the CHINA FUD season 4 episode one in Sept / Oct

exactly. this smells too much like the china ban back at 5k bitcoin.
they only wanted to regulate the exchanges first, now everything is banned.

who is gonna invest in a coin that might drop too zero

Selling even 1 ICX is a huge mistake

The government has given grants to ICX, keeping in mind they're still separate departments handing out the money and purposing the ban, and also that the government doesn't care about wasting money. It still some seems most likely that the koreans are suiting ICX to be one of the few cryptos they accept.

난 한국사람이다, 좃되기싫으면 그냥 홀드헤라. 한국은 가상통화와 아이콘을 사랑한다.

WE WORLDWIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s not late to buy, right?

Honestly, this dip is the best thing that could happen for people that want to catch the train.

Asians are huge on crypto, and governments always defend the financial interests of the corporations. There's no way in hell South Korea is going to cuck themselves of out free tax money

>THE SOUTH KOREAN GOVERNMENT BACKS ICX
WHY WOULD THEY BAN CRYPTO

Use your fucking brains, Veeky Forums.

Huge pump when the Koreans wake up.

I accumulated some more sub 7600. I’d rather it keep growing, but accumulating more isn’t bad either.

Oh they will pump it, they will.

>people selling the next $100+ coin for $11
Amateurs

Whales are unironically accumulating, desu.

I have a feeling we’ll be seeing the old wallivore ICX making a comeback in the next few hours. PREPARE FOR LIFT OFF

guys, this is it.This guy knows the icon boss and used to work for the government, is a bitcoin millionaire.He knows whats coming!!

youtube.com/watch?v=L8GY27J-jDQ&t=3s