TRX moon mission

TRX is 'bout to moon hard, strap in boyos

Are you sure?

I saw this kind of thread yesterday. And the day before. And the day before.

big announcement earlier today, plus people have been accumulating for a while. DYOR anyway

fail

Strapped in, cap'n

Let's goooooo

There hasn't been an announcement and the speculation is they will announce Friday (Thursday in US) to capitalize on the weekend trading

depreciated

Let's go boyszzz

I've been waiting for a few days now. I doubt it will moon this week or the next or the one after that.

they did announce. It's Baofeng Group Co Ltd. 200m users, Netflix of China.

WHO IS THE DREAMER

$1 here we come!

The audience. Dreaming for a return to a place that no longer exists.

No, that was not the big announcement. The big one is yet to come.

Its only going to moon once cobinhood exchange opens. Its a fee free app for newbs who trade stocks with the robinhood app. Itll be a nice chance to ditch those tron bags. Normies will be lining up to carry our bags. Its going to be sweet. Im waiting for it. The app is in beta it should be up and running by the 12th of january.

how was that not the big announcement? Do you have insider information?

If people would stop reading twitter. reddit, and Veeky Forums and paid actual attention to what Justin has said they would know that Baofeng while a great addition to the partnerships is far from the one that is to be announced.

the dude literally tweeted that Baofeng is the partnership. Unless there are secret tweets by Sun, you are spreading misinformation which is just as bad as FUD

He said that they had partnered with Baofeng just like every other partnership announced. Not that Baofeng was the big announcement. There is going to be more hype around the big one just wait and see.

he said the BIG partnership is the first time they partner with a public listed company. Baofeng is a public listed company. That was the announcement. Where are you getting your facts from

If this is it then TRX is dead and you should jump ship now because it didn't even cause the RSI to hit 90.
When they actually announce the big one I expect the RSI to bounce between 70-90 for hours if not days while the price goes almost parabolic.

So did I

I just have 50k trx sitting around and I believe that it will go up at some point, I just want to see a source on your information because it does seem like pure speculation. Not jumping ship any time soon.

go

JUSTin made his announcement on the chink netflix. The price did absolutely nothing. trash is dead. Cut your losses and move on

ready for launch
1700 sats

>breathes in

AGAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*wew

>no but do please tell more user

>meme laugh