Newfag here. How long until major governments start their own federal cryptocurrencies, And what are the implications...

Newfag here. How long until major governments start their own federal cryptocurrencies, And what are the implications? Also, any general advice is appreciated.

Why would they? The won't have power over it so there is no point. They can just use Raiblocks or something.

>What are the implications?
Less bureaucracy, hopefully. And stable coins perhaps

Great question!

The CryptoRuble is coming ASAP.
The Central American nations are rushing to sell their oil for their own OilCoin

The Arabs are considering making a portion of Saudi Aramco's IPO an ICO.
Israel is already talking DigiShekel

The Federal Reserve is already whispering about FedCoin.

We'll probably see one of these in the next six months, but because it's such uncharted waters I would only suggest the ones backed by an actual market like the Ruble or the OilCoins.

FedCoin can only thrive if Tether is attacked.

Venezuela already did. If the currencies follow the principles of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, they'll thrive. If they try to control and limit features, they'll die.

Alright... Whos the bitch

cont...

A major implication is that any Banking/Finance/Market Embargo from the UN will be cucked by the free-market of Crypto.

So you should strongly consider any coins coming from cut-off nations as "Emerging Markets" and good investments.

>he doesn't know about ripple

Maduro Coin
Google it

Whats the bitch name

I need a sauce, this is a medical emergency

Hahaha

If you ask that question you,still,dont understand crypto
The only reason,governments,even HAVE money is,to be able to print,it/issue it.

Imagine,a government with a completely transparent,budget that cant print,money to,fuck,its savers over.

Not going to happen.

>, And what are the implications?
Monero loudly moons

Once USD is crypto-ized then money can be frozen, tracked, and makes tax evasion harded. Black market already position with Monero will hold, the pedos druggies cartels will all hop off national cryptos. Blackmarket will become more sophisticated with crypto holdings/trades.

Who is this semen demon?

More photos of pizza girl plz

Whats the bitch name mang

I second that

Not sure

Stop calling her a bitch you trollop.

Google imagefap Papa Johns Girl

>their own federal cryptocurrencies
You mean like the currency they already produce physically and have a monopoly on within their borders?

holy fuck you are gay

i-is that.... a fidget spinner in her hands?

hot papa johns bitch is ripplefag CONFIRMED

what an absolute goddess

GO TO

stfu you fucking faggot

bless you, kind sir

*unzip dick*

Next year

The effect on the market will be more liquidity

Papa bless. You're the Hero we don't deserve.

zing

I'd give her my pizza if you know what I mean

id give her the old olive is yoh know what i mean

I'd give her the moon desu