"Bitcoin is money" Golman Sachs

HABBENING!!!!!!!

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2018/01/10/goldman-sachs-caves-bitcoin-is-money/#6f48edac74b7

Expect a serious BTC pump IMHO and plan alt purchases accordingly, get as much FIAT into exchanges as possible!moon mission boiiisss

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-10/buffett-i-would-buy-five-year-put-every-cryptocurrency
medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The banks are now going into their backup plan, agressively push banker owned bitcoin legacy as the #1 cryptocurrency. They already control it, and when LN rolls out it will be no different at all from the current banking system.

Looks like the Ripple scam worked.

pffffahahaha

bcash shills out today in full force

you guys are so fucking transparent, even if bcash was a viable alternative the shills are ruining its reputation by spamming biz and other various crypto forums every time there is a pump and dump going on

learn about the technology before yapping out of your ass.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-10/buffett-i-would-buy-five-year-put-every-cryptocurrency

Buffet recommends a 5 year put into crypto

sounds like the big boys are just trying to boost confidence

And Goldman Sachs will partner with Airswap!!

>Cryptocurrency, with bitcoin at the helm, is going to be even bigger this year than it was in 2018.
>than it was in 2018.
the flippening confirmed to not happen by based time traveler

Earlier today I saw a post about Buffet saying it's all going to end bad

WHICH IS IT

#FAKENEWS

The Jewish ripple scam in effect,
FUD bitcoin, FOMO XRP on your mainstream propaganda networks to the masses, later drop XRP to nothing after soaking up as much BTC and ETH as possible and declare them the better currencies so they moon.

He also said he doesnt know anything about it

so...

It isn't their backup plan, this was all part of his plan all along

After buying the people's BTC and ETH with useless ripple they now hold great reserves and are planning to use their zog media machine to artificially inflate the price

medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800

GODAMMIT THESE FUCKING JEWS REEEEE
STOP FUCKING UP MY ALT GAINS FUCK YOU STUPID HOOK NOSED ASSHOLES

This.

It was posted,and now its happenig word for,word

The next part is btc and eth spike harder than ever with institute money.

Buffett is a known liar.

here's a habbening for ya

no need to thank me, but you'll want to

discord(dot)gg(slash)BvZysKq

checked

buy btc, enigma, odn, dbc

>listening to boomers

>"Our working assumption is that long-run cryptocurrency returns should be equal to -- or slightly below -- growth in global real output," says Pandl. That's low single-digit gains, so say the economists. "Digital currencies should be thought of as low/zero return or hedge-like assets, akin to gold."

Econofags haven't seen shit yet. Looking forward to muh working assumptions getting BTFO

>he doesn't know what a put is

he's shorting them dumbie. but then he retracts and basically says he knows nothing about them. he's saying STOP asking me about crypto. the man doesn't even do TA. he's old school fundamental analysis, cash flow, P/E ratios all that.

econofags jealous as fuck of cryptogains, mad as fuck of missing the train, yet too pussy to pull the trigger for once. They will fud it until they die

they could have achieved something if there just stuck to their scalable Bitcoin narrative.

But all they do is trying to scam people, smear Bitcoin and complain about fees.

>That moment a boomer realizes theres other coins than Bitcoin

Also, Nassiem Taleb warns to NOT short bitcoin. His whole ethos is to never expose yourself to catastrophic risk; and there will definitely be a few cocky traders that will blow themselves up trying to pull that move with significant leverage. So just pick your "expert" I suppose

Read the zerohedge article. He also says he doesn't know anything about this shit.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

He pays Blockstream money. He is scared blegacy dies. He want to rescue it.
But he will fail

Is this even associated with eth and gwei..?

He didn't even mention bcash, you're just trying to deflect the issue. Good job moron.