Do you guys expect it to be pumped once bittrex announces that they'll be supporting the pump?

Do you guys expect it to be pumped once bittrex announces that they'll be supporting the pump?

How high do you think it'll go?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@stealthtrader/1-zclassic-gets-you-1-zencoin
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course it'll pump. Exchanges announcing support and/or a fork date being announced and this is going 3x to 5x pre-fork

its not about the pump its about the fact that you get 1 BTCP : 1 BTC OR 1 BTCP : 1 BTC

use math people will but mass amounts of zcl cause wy keep 1 bitcoin and get one btcp whenyou can buy like 20+zcl and get 20+btcp

zcl circ supply is 3m

I have zencash and zclassic, betting on zencash cuz it has a way stronger team and tech than a fucking fork but who knows.

rofl zencash is a fork of zcl

>you get 1 BTCP : 1 BTC OR 1 BTCP : 1 BTC
That's the same thing user

he meant 1 btc : 1 btcp or 1 zcl : 1 btcp

Hush has an airdrop . Betting that it will take off right before it.

scam

my conservative price is $800-$1000 per ZCL pre fork. We'll see, hype goes a long way in crypto. This coin is nearing the top 50, just wait until it's in the top 15. People could fomo it into the top 10
>reminder: tron is in the top 10 with no working product. anything is possible especially when it comes to actual projects like Bitcoin Private

shieeet

I thought about picking up some hush, but Idk man. I'd rather have bitcoin private then the hush airdrop. come on man, one is tremendously more valuable

lol my dude
steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@stealthtrader/1-zclassic-gets-you-1-zencoin

No, because all of our money is going into Digibyte, tested and proved for 4 years and great news just came out today (see twitter and buy ASAP).

pump it now

hush and their team are bunch of fucking conmen

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

It will pump when bittrex announces, but it will first pump when the fork date is announced. Bittrex announcement will come late because their staff is waaay backed up. They have been dealing with some hack and as a result haven’t implemented the ARDOR chain yet.

Is ZCL something which people actually use?

does anyone actually use crypto?

Good luck getting any ETH transferred on ED. Shit takes forever, even with a high gas limit

Yea, to make money

news on the 16th?
good eye user

No and it will be abandoned post fork. BTCP may do something useful someday. Team seems like scammers though so probably not.