Are there any decentralized crypto exchanges out there that look promising?

Are there any decentralized crypto exchanges out there that look promising?

Pros/cons?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kalysta_mallory?lang=en
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those are some really fat fingers I hope for her own good that she doesn't trade on ED.

who... who is she?

KuCoin
Pros
-Still open to new users
-altcoins
-listing new altcoins every week
-promotions
-nice UI
-KCS

Cons
-under heavy load from all the new users
-sometimes your assets won't show up
-high withdrawel fees for some altcoins
-according to their telegram users are reporting delayed depositing/withdrawing ETH and tokens

Feel free to take a look at it and when you sign up use my ref code 1HgQ7

Kalysta Mallory

twitter.com/kalysta_mallory?lang=en

>use my ref code
how to not get me to consider your shit 101

you were doing so well, too

Shit, then don't use my ref code.
would appreciate it but the thing is not using a ref code will give KuCoin 20% of your trading fees. With a ref code I will get these 20%.

So If i shill you this exchange and it is shit you won't use it and then I will get nothing in return.

Just check out KuCoin, I promise you it is nice, if you don't like it then don't trade there and then there is nothing in for me.

I haven't crushed on a girl like this in at least 5 years and I know a lot of women. Don't know what it is about her but I've never seen anyone so uniquely attractive.

okay, thanks man.

She doesn't look that good. Maybe try leaving your basement from time to time.

Yeah, same. She's paradoxical for me. She's got the whole "girl next door" vibe, but then the next photo you could see her being a world-star model. She's fucking gorgeous in every sense of the word. She's incredibly youthful, while obviously being > 18.

I hate to white knight and bitches are dime a dozen but god damn this girl is such a smokeshow dude

I work 50+ hours a week and I'm almost never home. A lot of my coworkers are attractive women, and I'm not a thirsty guy by any means. Maybe you're just a faggot.

this fucking guy lol

pic very much related

Girl next door.

She's underaged you faggot

>obviously 18+
yea sure dumb nuts. she's incredibly youthful because she's 16. stalk her twitter if you don't believe

smokeshow

that's why she's so attractive 16 year olds are the best

She's probably 17-18 and I'm 21. Nothing immoral about being attracted to someone that close to my age.

user I just signed up using your referral code because im a schmuck and have literally no idea what Im doing.

In exchange you will give me advice on how to get started, how I should diversify my portfolio, and what currencies I should buy now and what I should hold off on.

Pls

she's 18, and if she wasn't I would respect her so hard (^_-)

Lana del reys little sister

>obviously being > 18
dropped

Kucoin only funds with other crypto. So start by depositing.

I'd rather give my trade fees to kucoin than your nigger ass

No he's right. I mean she's got some good genes, but her lips make her look like a retarded duck. Never found that shit attractive.

Do you seriously think I know what Im doing?
If I had an idea about any of this I wouldn't have to beg people on biz to use my ref code.

To be honest I just browse biz and keep an eye on some coins they are shilling here. When a new coin gets listed on KuCoin there often is a dip and I try to buy into it. Then I'll wait a few day and sell that shit. Made some gains with UTRUST, PRL and hopefully SNOV that way. But I also bought in CAN yesterday and that shit is only going down.

;__;

U guys just like her cause shes got those stupid animu eyes

>natural plush and wet lips eager to slide on your cock
>retarded duck

to each their own

>even with all the gains in the world, a girl like that will never look at me with genuine love or affection in her eyes
>at best I can get a 9/10 trophy wife to unenthusiastically fuck me once a year while she depletes my savings and fucks the Chad poolboy behind my back
Why was I born an uly manlet, biz?

I own KCS but the bonus is not showing up. Is there a secret extra step I need to take in order to get it?

Bisq for trading Crypto against Fiat.

My girlfriend

I am using WAVES. Right now it is in a pre-1.0 state but you can already trade, and get fiat on and off the exchange. All transactions are stored on the blockchain and the fees are 3 ct for every transaction no matter how big the trade. Also 0 withdrawal fees.

>smokeshow
Agreed, but all her bikini pictures are heavily photoshopped (look at her belly and legs). Too bad she feels the need to do this.

Also you can do much more on WAVES than just trading. Leasing, Mining making your own currencies and smart contracts.

Kalysta

She's got nigger lips. I know what you're talking about, but its far too exaggerated on her.

cmon, you know you've fapped to this one

I have been in them all. This discord is the only one that is fair.

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

>pouting =/= duck facing

Can't even imagine what you find attractive if you're this bad at observing subtleties. Let me guess, MMA ring girls.

Radar Relay. Ignore every other post in this thread.

Like I said KuCoin is struggling right now with all the new users rushing in and they have stated that the KCS payouts might be delayed.

For example I got mine for January the 7th today.

That girl's titties look promising. That's about it for her, though.

Focus!! Lol

>Can't even imagine what you find attractive

Actual hot women.

She has what feminine lips are supposed to look like you absolute faggot

DSL

So this thread is about fokin women now? Get your shit together biz. We're here for the gainz.

the SMV of this chick is approaching infinity after years of countless virgin fags inflating her infinite ego. The bigger problem is that dudes do the same thing for all girls that are 6/10 or more. This hyper inflated sexual market is fucking everything. Virgins, only hit like on photos of chicks you are/already fucked

OMG
Omise Go

KNC
Kyber Network

Both supported by Money Skeletal

She got nigger lips but she aint a nigger
Good combo

kek
this is why i come here

>she
good lord

Maybe if 99% of American women weren't drug addicts, obese, spics, niggers, pregnant, already had kids, too old, or flat-out ugly then a girl like this wouldn't be so desirable.

She talks like a nigger