What's up with this coin Veeky Forums is anyone here paying attention to it?

what's up with this coin Veeky Forums is anyone here paying attention to it?

i have been trying to shill this coin

everything gets saged

i have accumulated a decent stack but its not enough

this shit is going to 3-4x whatever SALT does trust me

>this shit is going to 3-4x whatever SALT does trust me
So it's crashing hard constantly?

283% ROI since Nov 8th. I'm not selling until I get at least 1000%.

well if you're tracking this coin can you at least shill it some more? any news coming out that might pump it?

it gets saged because its a good project and its too early for whales to dump their bags on pajeets
its literally going 10x by april if the stinky argentinians release on time

shhhh I love this coin. It's easily one of the most normie-friendly applications for crypto I've seen. Has a super low market cap//capable for a lot of growth and never goes parabolic; just steady gains.

Keep it on the hush & start accumulating. This is gonna go wild in April when the platform goes live.

"we are working on several things that will be announced next week, Jan 15/Jan 16"

before April

They've been weekly announcing partnerships. There are rumors about a big lending company partnership, that could be anytime. I have no idea why the price is rocketing atm. This is better than salt and omg combined and already have a working product and +100 000 users.

i'm hopeful that they would announce some kind of collaboration with Grameen Bank. it's the largest microfinance company in the world and it's empowering so many unbanked people in SEA. if they pull of a partnership with Grameen bank you want to tilt your portfolio heavily towards RCN.

if you guys want to have a healthy discussion on why this project is going to disrupt consumer finance i'm happy to engage

I think one of their medium articles mentions they are now focusing on asia in addition to south america. Are you just speculating or have something concrete? Sounds very much possible anyway

nice

BCPT for spics

Please go ahead mate! Banking the unbanked is a mission Vitalik for example sees as one of the main appliances for crypto. One of the ethereum devs is onboard ripio

i'm not an insider but i've been researching and buying RCN since November

My background is corporate finance and i worked for several years with bankers from corporate, investment and private banks. Much of my work was debt acquisition and i know very well how much banks make from fees alone. RCN's tech and platform kills those fees and makes borrowing cheaper, more accessible and more liquid to all participants.
Their focus is on consumer credit in emerging market economies. the potential here is unfathomable. and the fact that their platform is fiat based makes mass adoption and utilization way more realistic than lending in crypto.
their token is at the center of the entire network. so higher loan volume/turnover equates to higher token value . economics 101 -supply and demand

nope wrong on many levels my man. BCPT is not a lending platform. their credit protocol is more geared towards accounts payable.

even their pilot app LNDR is constructed around those parameters. it's a glorified ledger of IOUs. nothing innovative or disruptive. VENMO could possibly issue a cease and desist if the devs are not careful. and realistically no one is going to use it. it's a novelty app

which is why i feel something with OMG is brewing and their banking partners will be excited about it too. so get ready for game changing announcements. don't forget RCN is a member of EEA

are BCPT or LEND members?

Great info! Thanks for sharing! Been accumulating ripio since november too. I believe it's one of the projects with the substance to thrive when cryptosphere goes mainstream and the speculative market gets realized. Your post makes me even more confident

Most welcome. You're ALL VERY WELCOME. it brings me great pleasure to discuss this with you. I need to cut this short. will be back in a few hours. I hope to see more RCN threads.

Have a good one!