I'm going all in with 3K. I need a coin that will GUARANTEE 3x by the end of the month. Shill away Veeky Forumsbros

I'm going all in with 3K. I need a coin that will GUARANTEE 3x by the end of the month. Shill away Veeky Forumsbros

Other urls found in this thread:

aidoc.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Espers on Yobit very good coin sirs

ELLA

QSP

>pajeet enemy fire
STAY IN THE HIGGINS BOAT FFS SOLDIERS THE BEACH HAS NOT BEEN CLEARED I REPEAT THE BEACH HAS NOT BEEN CLEARED

UFR

VEN

>listing shitcoins equals shilling them
THESE ARE UNTRAINED UNITS WHERE ARE MY OFFICERS DID ANYONE MAKE IT TO THE BEACH

NEO

do you think it will 3x quick enough soldier? it's a quality project but i need guaranteed money fast

too slow unless there is big news coming out that i don't know about, otherwise good long term hold

AIDOC: AIDOC uses medical data and smart doctor AI technology to provide you constant health and wellness insight.
aidoc.me/

BBT, ebay of cryptos, still $11M marketcap because of shitty exchange.
Will moon as soon as it hits bigger exchange

XLM
It's backed by IBM and it will moon very hard next week

Fuckin trips. guess I have to reload my bags

SNGLS is bound to moon shortly

APPC YOU CAN BUY ON BINANCE LOOK ON CMC THIS SHIT GONNA EXPLODE WHEN THEY UPDATE ON CMC

That's ENG. DYOR

DNA

Full site launching this month
Jan 31st presentation at HUGE genomic convention
Partnerships being announced soon
Rumor has a binance listing (someone posted transfer of DNA to binance wallet)

could be x5 by EOM

ADC

>Low market cap
>Cheap
>Normie bait
>Rebrand coming

Easy 10x but I'm hodling for 50x

timeframe soldier? this is a quick moon mission i will need to sell most of my position at EOM to survive for the next few months hoping to get 10K out and let the rest ride

nice longterm hodl but can't trust it to moon quickly, need more of a hypecoin right now soldier

need a shill, never heard of the coin

heard this shilled a good bit now and will dyor it

Nimfa

Currently $8 but guaranteed 10x by the end of the month

> No one shilling CREA on yobit

Look at POE's marketcap and then look at CREA and then buy it.

Pic related.

hope you all been accumulating this shit is going to blow soon

what does it do?

crea unironically seems like a top-3 option for me rn

Then i'll post the copy pasta:

creativechain (CREA): multimedia blockchain P2P marketplace for distributed intellectual property. more power to artists by avoiding intermediaries and abusive content distribution laws => www.creativechain.org

> ~10mil market cap
> volume went up 7-fold since yesterday
> actual minable coin, not a poor erc20-scamtoken (top20 are actual coins too)
> has had longterm organic growth
> website and platform look just beautiful
> active github
> platform testnet finally started just a few days ago, full launch end of jan
> marketing literally just beginning
> similar to POE but with 40x smaller market cap
> telegram already has 1000 members

imagine instagram/patreon/vimeo on a dezentralized ecosystem for content creators with blockchain proofed timestampend licensed copyright. the creators can sell their content or their copyright (or just parts of it), they get royalties, microdonations from likes/upvotes, popular content gets extra revenue through a fund, due to creativechain's decentralized nature the creators can't get censored and without middlemen like patreon et al. no one is taking a huge cut from the creator's revenue.

look how easily polarizing figures get banned from patreon, youtube or twitter. look at the viewerbase of those polarizing figures. then look at this project.

i heard its gonna moon i want some

I dont know about end of the month but XMY is slowly being accumulated

Get in before Bittrex opens again and normies buy the shit out of it

why moon potential this month though. It doesnt sound completely retarded desu, but maybe should be looking for something completely retarded to moon, namsayn

this, i'm not looking for a longterm good coin per se just a guaranteed 3x-5x so that i can take about 10K and live off of it for the next several months. i have other crypto positions but need the money to last me until i receive a contingency fee later this year which will give me plenty of money to invest into legit coins.

The beta was *JUST* released on January 4th and the hype has just begun, if you look at the chart it's actually begun mooning, but there's no way in hell you would have bought it at a 1 mil marketcap last month when it looked like total vapourware lol.

This coin is just getting on biz's radar and if POE reached 300 mil in the same niche, I don't see why this can't reach at least 150 mil marketcap. I managed to get in at 9 mil mcap so i'm biased but personally my exit is 50, i don't see anything less being an appropriate price for this unless POE dips down with it.

its not on Yobit tho?

Cryptopia* sorry my autism only extends to numbers and markets not text

Lamden. Easy 3x or more.

There are none that guarantee 3x user, if there were, everyone would be in them. There are no guarantees whatsoever with any of this.

are you all in on this

Creativecoin - CREA.

$15 million market cap.
Huge potential to go 10x within the month.
Beautiful website.
Active GitHub and developers.
Well written white paper with clear objective.
Totally under the radar. (For now)

Veeky Forums, this is one of the projects you don’t want to miss out on. Consider it a payback that I shill you this coin this early on

BNTY
N
T
Y

Put in the 5 grand that i reserve for moments like this when i'm goddamn sure a microcap is going to moon.

LUXcoin

Unironically DBC.

fucking register stop

as a bag holder. No it wont. screen shot this.
so much delusion in these threads. I'll see you guys in the rocket in Feb though.

looks good, tempted to go all in. cryptopia open for sign up?

You can buy

no
but coinexchange.io which has it aswell

Good shill user. Damn I want to get in but I'm currently all in on VEN and it would be retarded to sell

don't sell ven

Yeah I won't. Probably won't even regret it if crea moons. Just wanted to give user some credit for an actually really good shill

kek, you're one of that joke devs? Nice pranking there.

POLL/VOISE