Low market cap coins that have not gone parabolic yet

> Canya dig it?

Other urls found in this thread:

canya.io/
blog.canya.com.au/2017/12/20/canya-acquires-majority-stake-in-bountysource-adds-over-46000-users/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hodling some of this myself, not sure how long for though
Also DBC (since £0.18 and then more at £0.22) and COSS

DBC and COSS aren't that low market cap but still have potential I'd say

Stop posting about Canya until the 13th. The rocket is full.

DBCs market cap is really high, and insanely high for what it is

It's about to happen btw.
It's trying to break out of the meme triangle.
There's not much time left.

This is extremely comfy

CAN YOU DIG IT

SUCKAAAAAAA

Some whale said he would pump this today with 25 BTC, hope he takes them walls down

shill me nerds

Shill me this coin. Trips and I go all in.

Go.

CanYa is a trusted app-based service that connects people and businesses who want to get stuff done with providers who can help.

CanYaCoin, which powers the CanYa platform, is the bridge between the $2tn service economy of the world and the cryptocommunity”.

canya.io/

Recently added to Kucoin. Has not mooned. Low marketcap (40m circulating supply, not 100m). Working product since Jan. 2017 Already being used (Over 10,000 users + 46,000 service providers). Founders token locked for a year. Professional team. THEY HAVE AN ACTUAL PRODUCT ALREADY IN USE BY THOUSANDS OF USERS, IT'S A MOBILE APP If you're looking at this post on Jan 9th, 2018, right now is the lowest you'll probably ever be able to buy this coin I think it has a 10x potential, or at least a 5x short term.

Details: “CanYa has acquired the majority stake in the online P2P software platform Bountysource and its 46,000 users”

i bought at 4.5

fuck me

Just hold ya weak handed shit ya.

>5 btc wall
this is crashing again with no survivors

PEPECASH.

Everyone has ignored this coin forever for some reason. You can only get it on Tuxexchange and a japanese one called zaif.

You should really look into WAND, they did a token burn of 75M. So they are down to 12.76M tokens, so marketcap is still low. When the WandX exchange open they will initially list 30+ coins, one of which is Payfair (biz loves to shill this shit) and hopefully that will bring up volume since normies are scared to use ED.

Im confident this will 10x within January, last chance to get in at the bottom OP.

Qlink

forgot to add article on canya getting the 46k users blog.canya.com.au/2017/12/20/canya-acquires-majority-stake-in-bountysource-adds-over-46000-users/

XMY
DOT
XDN

DATA is the easy 10x choice

This will moon tonight.

This thing is ready to explode, you guys should buy in right now, it's not going any lower before liftoff.

I bought back in after the pump last night, a little high at 35k. Not worried at all though, initial buy was 21k.

this seems kinda overpriced

CREA.

The website/whitepaper look solid and it has actual applications. Market cap is still very low (~14M)

imo sky is still kinda lowcap, taking into account it's potential. Not even in top 100.

CAN and UFR.

shut the fuck up about this shill, my 5 eth has not shown up yet on kucoin so i can buy in,

>sending eth to kucoin

bru send litecoin