Show me the Veeky Forumsness. Where the brainies at?

Show me the Veeky Forumsness. Where the brainies at?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it looks like DBC is dead
i doubt it will recover back to 0.0005+ ETH

I bought at peak. Gg

It literally has dipped for one day. One day after nonstop growth, and you've declared it dead.

What?

Brainlet reporting in

Its growth was due to the Huobi listing, why else would it grow, the devs are completely silent

Shill me why this is worth over 1B+
I see this going 2x max.
But it's already recovering some losses at least.

People chase green candles here. They sell alts when they're down double digits to buy another coin that's up double digits right before the dip.

I assume you bought high, sold low

It has a great website

If it follows the pattern of other similar cap alts lately it should have a second day of big decline tomorrow followed by a stagnant period for weeks

75% of the market is down today you retard. We've been going up 10 cents a night and the second we pull back a bit you say it's dead? You deserve to be left behind.

I bought in at about $.2 and still have most of my bags, I only managed to sell 1/6 at 60c
I think it belongs where it is or a little lower, holy shit m8 its near top 50 what more are you asking for? Do you think its going into top 3?

Remember to sell at the bottom of the trough too.

Heads up guys, it's coming up to that regular dip this shit always drops to. Get ready to sell like mongoloids again

>devs completely silent

What do you want them to say? You want them to shill on twitter like that TRX shit show?

Huobi listing was known from the start of this coin. That was priced in a long time ago, it was just unfortunate the whole market tanked on the exact same day. Now everything is sitting in red from yesterdays ATH's.

They're working on the product. Are you this stupid? Go look at the whitepaper for Q1/Q2. Look at their product and understand that it has a clear use case. Maybe that's why it's going up in value? It has gained a lot more exposure since the Kucoin listing.

is DBC dead? i miss the 500 ETH level...

>Being this fucking stupid
You deserve to be poor

These chinks do real conferences. Justin does god awful live feeds with giveaways.

Not sure which one inspires me with the most confidence.

So many delusional dbc holders. You bought a coin that will go absolutely nowhere and you missed your chance to sell at 4700 sats. Enjoy the bags.

These bags are heavy, arms weak

where's fist nigger? did he provide any more comments?

Fuck fistnigger. You cockriders want to fuck him and it's annoying as shit. What the fuck is so special about him?

He's right alot

I'm saving this for when it breaches 10$

Please sell u stupid breast milk drinking pussies, how else would we get rich if it wasn't for you retards who sell at the first sign of dip

OMG ETHER IS DOWN TO 700 THOSE BAGS ARE SO HEAVY AMIRITE?

Should've had flags here, would've made the picture so much sweeter

looks rather bad, maybe i sell at 3600 although i would like to hodl

Looking good Braingang snek

>drawing meme triangles on 5 minute candles

Jesus fucking christ. Can you normie fucks just sell your 100$ bags already and fuck off.

are you fucking retarded? this is your TA? connecting the respective highs?

jesus christ you're so fucking stupid it's unbelievable

Once again the impatient will get punished. I remember how many of you left when we were between 8-12 cents for a while, and ill remember how many of you leave over hovering at 50 cents.

Should I sell? I bought in at 0.000285 ETH, and I really don't wanna lose my profits if it goes down to the bottom.

BRAIN GANG
And Im STILL gonna buy the dips

Yes

U stupid retard it was at .0005 yesterday its going to recover just wait

I have been in them all. This discord is the only one that is fair.,..

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

cool name and logo

It's SKYNET, why the fuck wouldn't you want to fund it?

Implying coins will always go to levels once attained. Jesus christ how delusional are you braincucks?

Don't. I'm a baby whale that got in early and I can tell you that I'm not fucking selling. Although I should have took some profits when we hit a ridiculous .67cents. This NEEDED to happen. All in all DBC is looking VERY strong and will continue to rise through the rest of the month. Just another correction you gotta be patient with.

Reminder the that company behind the Chinese version of Uber is one of the backers.

I really don't know user, once the Chinese wake up it's double or nothing

Why do u keep coming in here if u hate this coin stupid faggot pajeet just go outside LMAO

Weak hands just GTFO. We will wave to you from the moon.

He thinks the moon is under the ground kek

Post proof you're a whale then

when the correct over?

When the big whale wants it to be.

SELL NOW
SELL NOW
SELL NOW
SELL NOW
SELL NOW
SELL NOW

Thanks, bought 100k

Holla!