What are some techniques for scamming normies out of their internet money?

What are some techniques for scamming normies out of their internet money?

tell them to buy UFR

mitm at college
coffeeminer at starbucks
claiming you are able to restore lost eth using private keys

shill them shitcoins on Veeky Forums

pretend to make crypto airdrops and normies will give you their private keys and later threaten you with death when they realize you fucked them while you watch and masturbate

actually you can make bank by pretending you are a hot girl, and selling used "panties" on pantydeal.com. just use a few fake photos of some hot girl. then, buy some cheap ass panties from walmart. give them to your sister, and ask her to give them back to you after shes worn them a couple days.

guys pay 50-75 dollars per pair usually if the panties are nice and worn. my one friend makes a an extra grand a month doing this. its a pretty easy scam.

Can I just wear them myself? I doubt they'll be able to tell the difference. Maybe put a bit of perfume on them.

Anyway to do this without needing a girl? Natural scent combination way to fake it etc

Yeah exactly this too

orange is the new black, you gay fish.

i guess you could? im not sure. its kind of hard to replicate the smell of a slimey pussy though

>Tell a nigger you'll make him cum the hardest he ever came in his life for 5 XRP
>Suck his black cock
>Make him edge but don't let him cum
> lul nigguh you done goofed
> run away

lol

Never heard of this. Interesting

>hard to replicate the smell
I just use a fresh mackerel.

Brilliant. Simply brilliant. How can I do discreet shipping? Imagine my roommates face when he sees bunch of panties arriving.

>give them to your sister, and ask her to give them back to you after shes worn them a couple days.
wait what

>LE HODL MEME

Do this OP

If it doesnt make you mad then nothing will

Send me some and I'll tell you