Can we agree ferrari is the car that gets the most pusy

can we agree ferrari is the car that gets the most pusy

No. That would be either Shelby GT500 or Mustang Mach 1.

>>implying tryhard faggots get pussy

yes

sure if you live in a trailerpark. Shitstangs are the poor mans muscle car. They're like assholes, everybody has one. I would fucking trounce you irl you shitstang faggot

Girls don't care about the car just the money it represents. As long as its expensive it doesn't matter

the only thing that gets pussy is beind a fucking boss. dont be a fucking wanabee chad whos lowkey a fucking chike

Mini Cooper will give you more attention from chicks than any of those faggot sport cars. And I am dead serious. If you're not gay, don't buy that shit. If you're, than go for it user. You have my blessing.

only if you want overweight sluts with trampstamps

Yes. Girls only know about Ferraris.
>implying a girl would know know the difference between that and other cars that are not Ferrari

grills are fucking cars now?

SLOW

Nice cars are all the same to women. Just buy the one you like

Kek. I have a shitstang GT350R. Both normies and car enthusias seem to dig it.

I'll settle for a Tesla

Absolute trash

This.

killl yourself, mustangs are fucking awesome, yes there are some that arent very great, but the 1967 Shelby GT500 and the 69, 71, and 72 mach 1s are fucking awesome. For exmaple, the 1969 Boss 429 costs more than your fucking house, not to mention the 1965 Shelby GT350 is worth more than your entire fucking life. If musatngs are the "poor man's muscle car" then what faggoty ass shit is the "rich man's muscle car?" Yeah, that's right, they're all fucking awesome and will get you more girls than your gay ass Toyota Supra, Nissan Skyline, Subaru WRX, and any other Japanese bullshit you could ever think of. If you go to any local car jnunkayrd, I can gurantee that 90% of the cars are Japanese bullshit. Please reevaulate your opinion, thaks have a wonderful day.

Once I reach the moon, all I will need is a BMW i8

Ferrari catches only stinky pussy. You want solid virgin conservative waifu pussy, you get a Saab.

Mad and slow

>Shelby GT500
what a queer

I feel bad for you girls. Shitstangs are total and complete trash. If you insist on buying American steel which is what I own, at least buy a shitty camaro. Dodge is the master race though.
I can afford those cars now. I'm gunning for a stable of these

>implying buying 'luxury' cars that are as over valued as your altcoins makes your NEET cuck-self anymore attractive to females

Honestly, some of you make me feel sorry for you and also sick.

I live in Europe so they are ultra rare over here.