BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!! UFR (Upfiring) is going moon!!! I just bought a bunch, and so should you!

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!! UFR (Upfiring) is going moon!!! I just bought a bunch, and so should you!

Don't want to lose more money in bad investments? Then just buy UFR! 4 real, nothing will give you a better profit! Just check the graph!

BUMP this thread so everyone can see!

B
U
M
P

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can I bump her?

You can if you get rich off UFR.

Daily reminder to report all UFR threads

>no team
>no github
>no product
>no support
>shitty white paper

fud

This is a proven scam from a scummy discorf group I'm in. What happens when they suddenly decide to switch coins? There's no tech here. It dumps on all you fag bagholders that didn't believe us that it's a scam. Buy at your own risk and don't cry with your bags.

Fuck off of our UFR thread faggots. Upfiring is already mooning as we speak and you chainlink-holding retards post in every thread trying to stop intelligent investors from buying the best deal of the month.

fuck off pajeet

dont buy the gay coin

perfect time to buy more

I'm in your discord faggot fucks so this isn't going away until you get rid of it and stop trying to scam normies. I'm fine with taking normie money just not with shit like this that is only going to make normies want to quit crypto.

Didnt they tell you to not make your shilling obvious as this , you will not get shill points for this my friend.

>inteligent investors
>investing in air

UFR to the moon

Actually disgusting that you would use Liz Turner to promote such a p.o.s. coin

nocoiner detected

!!!!!!!!! CAUTION PUMP AND DUMP WITH NO OTHER FUNDAMENTALS THAN THAT ALERT CAUTION !!!!!!!!!

UFR is great, the concept is amazing. P2P sharing files where users seeding get paid? Sign me up usually when you seed on torrents you don't even receive a thank you. This is like Utorrent, can't wait for the alpha release!

Get in while you can. UFR is taking off

Go back and tell your group that they are fucking it up with all these shill posts. It's too obvious.

>Consistent gains over a week
>Responsive devs with an active Telegram
>Autistic fucks on here shill shitcoins with everything you're talking about that do nothing but go sideways for centuries, like LINK

Nice FUD retard. UFR is going to Jupiter while you're sitting on your autistic shitcoins

How many shillpoints did you get to post that? Scared to be kicked out of the Discord group eh?

>hairy arms
nah, perfectly fits the shitcoin

UFR literally does nothing. Attention newfags and normies (yes I'm helping normies) do NOT buy this fucking shit coin, these shills from Discord P&D groups are trying to sell you their bags of worthless shit.

stop spamming this shitcoin faggots
we know you're some pajeet discord group
now fuck off

Will pass PRL by the end of the week

If the devs are so active, why haven't they started developing the product? This shit is just a couple of poorly written sentences on a website. This obvious shilling isn't helping its cause.

This. Valueless piece of shit shilled by Pradesh Prajesh and Pankesh

U r right

We don't Pump and Dump. We Pump and HODL...,

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

You fags are poisoning a rare thing with your cheesy shilling - an original and interesting idea in the crypto space. Stop fagging it up and just let the idea and potential speak for itself; let it grow organically, as it will, and just shut the fuck up. This coin is better than your cocksucking short term pump bollocks.

Fucking pajeets in their /shill/ discord, don't buy their bags.

Discord: NFvPMuF

I can't stand blondes. They just really got hairy arms

pajeet sounding name: check
trying to solve a problem that doesnt need a blockchain: check
forcing people to use their worthless token as a medium of exchange: check
no working product, code, or demos before asking for money: check

add it to the pile of 600 other ICOs and just move on. there are too many projects that are even slightly better than this coming out every week to waste time with garbage like this.

Nice fudding mates, shame that ufr is already going up again. Better buy now or you miss the moon.

>blonde
>those eyebrows

>Pump we have been holding for almost a month user and we are not dumping we just want this coin to moon

>blondes must have blonde eyebrows
are you a virgin?

>keep seeing thread
>think it might be a pump group
>keep seeing same copy paste thread
>other anons see it to
this is a group of pajeets trying to pump this coin

shoo shoo pajeet

Reminder that only pajeets shill their coins with pictures of women.

UFR is rising slowly.