Just sold my DBC on kucoin because of the huobi contest. What's another coin on Kucoin that will moon soon?

Just sold my DBC on kucoin because of the huobi contest. What's another coin on Kucoin that will moon soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DBC is just about to moon wtf are u doing with your life

>this is OP

none of them now, the pajeets and normies who couldn't register on any other sites have pumped all of them beyond moon mission status
time to migrate to the shitland of etherdelta

CAN still has yet to moon

"Buy high, sell low" - OP

hahahah thank god for retards like you, selling at lows is how smart people like myself make money while the poor fuckheads like you give it to me

How is this retarded? Maybe he wants to take his profit and put it elsewhere, you have literally no idea what he got in at kill your self faggot

Best mooning forecasts are announced in the discord group.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

damn retard did you do the same thing? LOOOL fucking poor faggots thank god for your existence hahahaha

CAN

CAN. It is the most recently added coin (added Monday afternoon). Previously only on ED

PRL gonna blow up my guy

This, just hold PRL and you will do fine.

FUCK DBC

GET IN CAN

IT HASNT HAD A FULL MOON YET

you kidding me mate? It's just been rallying the whole time, moon mission with in the next few days. Maybe today... screen cap this

Really getting spooked that my DBC is a shitcoin. Prove to me that it isnt a shitcoin.

no stupid faggot, who is gonna waste their time explaining it to you. dump your bags and let me get em

Get in CAN, guaranteed 10x by EOM, whales are keeping the price down until Jan 13th, then it'll EXPLODE

blue ID confirmed for truth.

Its the same for PRL and I cant hold both, either one of them can explode, PRL has a testnet and rebrand coming in 1-2 days...

may be priced in mate

plus, PRL already had a moon or 2 no?
I saw that fucker climbing for days

POLL

7 million circ and actually kick ass products