Still waiting for this coin to even transfer, weeks later. What the fuck happened to block chain 3.0?

Still waiting for this coin to even transfer, weeks later. What the fuck happened to block chain 3.0?

SJW manchild developers happened

the IOTA FUD is starting again. get ready for a big run soon
$15 before March
$50 before July

you've been caught up in the Tangle of lies

It's on the exchanges end, let me guess, dumbass chink binance engineers?

$80 EOYYYYYY

lol ITC is gonna eat this SJWcoin alive
you must be retarded to buy iota at this point

This trash is even worse than an Ethereum token, it doesn't even work.

What'd I miss?

He said this would help refugees or something and poltards started REEEEing. No matter what you think of this, it's a good thing as far as mainstream appeal goes.

I have my funds in IOTA, should I dip?

just look at the daily chart of IoTA/BTC pair and then decide

that's the reason we are seeing all these IoTA threads all of a sudden

they haven't even implemented a DAG structure or a wallet yet LOL, gl with chinese scam coins in the long retard

looking at it, what am I supposed to see?

it has been coiling hard for a while, ready to leave this trading range to the upside

user I'm not selling my IOTA because I trust you, dont want to get JUSTed

hope you got it at good price and have minimized your risk, i am playing with house money at this point

He is right

NEO

got in at like 3.4

btw why the fuck do I have gay in my ID

IOTA: "We have garbage tech, trash devs, and some retard named CumFromBeyond who is the voice of the company"

Buy literally anything else.

bro you even promote?

>KARLVgay
umm..because your name is Karl and you might be very gay?

Did you fell for the XRB has better tech meme?
Listen, I'll explain this one more time:

Iota has zero fees. The more tx, the faster the network. It's easy to send encryped data via MAM or realtime with flash channels. Bosch has built hardware with MAM support by the way. And bought a very big amount of Iota, you might now that. Bosch got the most patents regarding sensors, autonomous vehicles and other great stuff. Sounds boring to you? Normies don't understand why Iota was build. But it powers the fucking future. Soon normies will understand what Iota is about, and they will buy it like ripple and tron, much more.
Just DYOR, start at /r/iota.

kek

And regarding cfb, he might be autistic but he is a genius. He invented PoS and built NXT years ago. He is one of the most important persons in the crypto space. And he is dedicated to Iota.

Post your ETH or Bitcoin address, I will send you $1k once Miota reached $45, not even larping.

ITT ppl unironically hating on IOTA but probably own TRON. I'll count all my keks to the bank