ICX future comfy threads. How comfy are you in 1 year? GET IN

ICX future comfy threads. How comfy are you in 1 year? GET IN

3200 here, hoping it hits $100 by EOY

Do you guys buy the newest wave of korean fud?

I don't, ICX is partnered with government branches, financial institutions etc. Huge groundwork has already been laid.

700 @$7.00. In 1 year, it will be $63.00.

what's the newest wave of fud?

Gonna wait until tomorrow to see how the Korea news impacts the coin then probably purchase more

Well, it's FUD, so it really doesn't matter.

That they actually won't be waking up in a few hours.

some article circulating that says s korea will outright ban crypto now as opposed to just imposing regulations.

i've noticed a lot more fud starting like 16 hours ago all at once. seems a little coordinated or maybe i am just crazy

bullshit imo

Korea's too progressive when it comes to tech for them to do this. they'd be losing out to their neighbours and shooting themselves in the foot

Theres no way they will ban crypto. You must be delusional to believe that piece of garbage news

yeah i hope so. i've increased my stack today. double down and hold on till the 24th

Oh god that's two weeks away. Feels like two months in this market

a week from today it rises. a week and a half and the fomo starts.

ICX being over $10 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $10?

Is this the new pasta?

so it is at its max now and it will never ever go any higher regardless of developments in the project.

and crypto as a whole is not based on wild speculation or insane and inflated valuation but instead the price of all these things are exactly what they logically should be. thanks just sold 100k

Yeah, this is a pasta, it's been used for every coin

Hahaha gold. I swear some people are fucking stupid

What I question about the rumor is that it says Korea will seek joint regulation with Japan and few other asian countries. But those countries already have very crypto-friendly regulations.

Does anyone know more?

It's hilarious