Ok guys, I went all in and made $40,000+ from XRP. Definitely my biggest win, but now I want to diversify

Ok guys, I went all in and made $40,000+ from XRP. Definitely my biggest win, but now I want to diversify.

I want to 10x this. I don't need to do it overnight, and I don't want to put it all in one basket. Slow and steady gains are fine with me.

I'm looking for 3-4 coins to branch into that have SOLID fundamentals and a legitimate real world use case.

recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

XRP

>Le kill yourself not decentralized bankers ruining the spirit of crypto! company owns 50% of the shares do not let (((them))) win XD

I will keep a core position in XRP.

The technical analysis guy in the discord does fundamentals, too.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

ICX 50%, LINK 25%, REQ 25%
Do this and you'll have a million in

why would you sell Ripple now?

HODL you will make it up to 100k

Xrp is going to $15 in early feb

>Slow and steady
Monero

LINK DBC ACT LEND

You fucking moron it's so simple

ETH 30%
NEO 30%
VEN 20 %
ICX 20%

I literally don't have any of these because I'm poor and chasing moons, but if I had that money I would.

Now go get rich my friend.

>he's all in
>turn up the oven

if you don't have atleast a (few)million xrp you don't have a core position.

>VEN, ICX

What do they do?

REBL .. worth to check it out.. bit Z also confirmed

VEN, BAT and LINK

saved

Hello user, I would invest in EGAS (10m circ supply and sitting at 1mcap rn. Easily make it to 1$)

PFR is also another good HODL FOR eoy. It got really good traction the past 2 weeks (was 3-4 cents steady at New Years. Mcap is still low and the developers are constantly updating us on social media.

TAU is another good investment (I was one of the anons who shilled this at sub 20 cents, got claled a pajeet and now enjoying my gainz)

If you want to get into ICOs, I would look at Bank 4You. It is considered the Western Union of crypto and has good partnerships (Orange bank for example). They reached their 2.5 presale very fast and decided to reopen until they hit 5mil (at 3m last time I checked). Once this hits the markets I can see it x5 from ICO and it can have momentum like XRP since it is similar (aka banks are in this shit)

If you do make it user, feel free to cap this and send ETH
0xccea536560a2d709bc271bb12099f27945979d78

ven

DNT is cheap right now

ICN is should be a part of this as it's a pretty safe bet. Also ETH, 0x.

unironically this

And DNT too yes.

PBL

ICN has been on my radar for sure.

XRB and ARY as soon as it hits any exchanges.

TAU is the answer. Easy 10x from here once it hits a normal exchange. Still on ED and idex but TAU’s website confirmed cryptopia is coming.

Ven, if it isn't obvious enough by now.

If you dont wana be like these saps sitting on computers tracking the latest shills and pump and dumps jsut get some NEO/VEN/HPB and sit back. enjoy the passive income too while you dont have to do fucking shit.

>TAU’s website confirmed cryptopia is coming.

Why lie?

Yeah I haven't heard this either. TAU shills itself cause of how great it is. No need to make up shit?

I was the user who shilled TAU and everyone called me a pajeet. nice x12 since ICO bois

I will not recommend any of my good coins to anyone who holds XRP.

Check Linda Coin..privacy coin with master node, low market cap, huge staking returns, roadmap releasing tomorrow

>Commence the shill
ICOs OP are where there will be the largest chance of high profits.
I'm in on Krios an advertising coin launching at 10 cents and offering dividends after launch hybrid stock/coin nonsense i know but they are launching on a top 5 exchange Q1

DYOR at Krios .io
Can buy with USD or BTC

Also use MW10 in the coupon code area to get 10% bonus coins on your order.

the sell walls on cryptopia tho lol

Sorry bro, I won't do ICOs. Not gonna get confido'd.

XRP.
U see this? Start some fucking research! Those 40 k can easy be 4 million in the not so distant future

unironically, OMG, safe x10 in 6 months

I understand this is my only one I'm in and its 1k lol it has a nice whitepaper and their customer service responds to my almost daily questions so if i get scammed its on me.
i wish you many green wojacks

FUN.

They'll shill you the currency they own the most of. Now listen I'll tell you exactly what to do. DO NOT sell a single Xrp until Coinbase adds it. They won't add it this month and maybe not next one but in 2-3 months latest for sure. It'll moon as soon as it gets added. It's hard to predict how high its going to go.

Wait maybe 2-3 days after it gets added then sell a big portion. Look at the charts of the following currencies and see which ones are low: Ethereum, Neo and Ark (and maybe EOS) . You put your money in them because you'll get % of your ownings each year like a dividend. Hold until you can live off of it. This is the best free advice you'll ever get in your life.

Based on all the attention it seems to be getting on here UFR is bound to be at the very least a 10x

Have you read up on PRL OP? Good time to buy now. Cool tech too. They are doing a rebrand and a website release in 2 days so that might pump up the price though. Do some research on it.

You do realise even if they are using ripple technology... it still has NOTHING to do with XRP..

theres not much incentive to buy XRP as far as I know. They'll use their XRP to settle their lawsuit that is upon them atm.. they're selling it off slowly as we speak using your moon money to fight their court battles.

They don't give a single fuck about XRP which is why the last CEO left lmao he knew it was dead weight and useless

correct me if im wrong PLEASE im holding XRP id like to be proven otherwise but I really haven't seen a shred of evidence than XRP will be useful to anyone.

ARK is another that's been on my radar because of that, but I didn't realize NEO paid out too?

KCS is literally what you're looking for. In the California Gold Rush, the people who actually got rich were the suppliers. Likewise, exchanges like Kucoin are the ones really making the big bucks in the crypto world, not individual traders.

>Holders get 50% to 15% of Kucoin's revenue as dividends paid in coins, allowing holders to automatically diversify their portfolio (which is what you're aiming to do)
>Holders get reduced trading fees for every 1k Kucoin they hold, up to -30%
>Kucoin is rapidly increasing in popularity, aggressively adding new coins, and has no withdrawal limit
>Support responds to tickets in English within hours
>KCS's value increases as Kucoin becomes more popular

Please kill yourself

Why the fuck are you holding this garbage?

I'm hesitant to hold any "exchange" coin. All I see from Kucoin and Binance is massive Twitter shilling.

Everyone here saying Xrp holding right now is garbage forgets one thing. It's number 3 coin and will be added to coinbase. Buy this coin not for the tech just for it to get added in a while and then sell. Easiest and safest 2-3x.

Because its making money

Nice argument bruh just bought 1000k more ripples

Make that 10x a 100x. I'm not gonna shill because the whitepaper itself will make you really happy, imagine tron with a product, but only with 20 million MC - HBT, you heard it here...

xspec

kek

ok nigger you got lucky.
take your gains and place them smart.
ETH for majority of that money. XMR, IOTA, and XLM. Put it in there and watch....

>IOTA

Just, no.

/thread

>XRP is a reddit tier meme coin
Lads, we are good just HODL a little longer

lamden tau, req, hst and ins

req and hst will move the world believe me